What does he truly want

Miss muphet
Quartz

What does he truly want

Postby Miss muphet » Sat Dec 16, 2017 11:36 pm

Hi all,

Where to start?! A person I met at work and I have really hit it off over the last 6months there has been times where we have been inseparable.
We’ve recently gone through a very life changing circumstance together. I have been up and down and confused and lashed out 😕 he is very caring and understanding and has still been there for me to lean on.
The past week he has grown distant barely text and I’m a stubborn Taurus it seems he is a weakness as I will give in around lunch time and send a text to start the convo.
Is this the final for how close we had become? What does he truly want?
Don't take for granted that one person who is always willing to be there for you, because one day you might realize you lost the moon while counting the stars

jazz
Angelite

Re: What does he truly want

Postby jazz » Sun Dec 17, 2017 6:29 am

Ask him, sometimes a good friend in need is just that a good friend who doesn't expect anything else in that friendship and is happy to be there for you in the times when you need a good ear to hear you out or a strong shoulder to lean on when you need it.
Sometimes we can read more into a person than what is there or what we expect of that person if you feel you need to talk to him and clear the air then talk to him there is not enough communication between people at times they expect the other person to know what they are thinking or feeling or visa versa.
Your gut feelings also give you the answers you need in reality and truth learn to trust what you feel over what you think is going on.

Blessings jazz.
I continue to do free of charge, a one question reading. For a more detailed paid reading you can, Send Private Message by clicking on my name.
Blessings jazz :)

Return to “Free Psychic Readings Online”