anything good going to happen to me

Hayley Ker
Quartz

anything good going to happen to me

Postby Hayley Ker » Sat Dec 16, 2017 7:36 pm

hi ,is anything good going to happen to me this year,/2018 ,it feels like bad things keep happening to me.

jazz
Angelite

Re: anything good going to happen to me

Postby jazz » Sat Dec 16, 2017 10:18 pm

Hi Haley,
Life here on this Earth Plane will be what it is meant to be for us good and bad happy and sad.
We are here to learn many lessons from life, we will experience what we came here to experience to learn and grow from.
No one can tell you everything that is going to happen in your life, your life is for living not ours to give spirit give us guidance and some insights of the future where they know it is needed for you to give you hope and faith if you have none and believe your life is not ever going to get better after saying that we need to responsible for the choices we make in our life that bring us to the experiences we will have good or bad all for our learning some will learn from their experiences and some will choose not to believing that everything they do is right and they do no wrong or have faults..

Readings are about guidance and giving you some insight for a better understanding of how life in reality is and also to help you to understand how to use your own intuition that we are all born with.

Life is a process we all live to, and that process of life will always bring us to what we are meant to be doing, how we are meant to be living using our free will and choice, and who we really are as most of us go through stages of being some one else to please others or impress others but not really being our true selves they are some of the lessons we will learn as we go through life everything that happens in our lives is for a reason and for some it takes time to realize what that was.
Every thing happens to Divine Timing not before we cannot force things to happen for us when we want them to and if we do we usually find it doesn't work out for us as we cannot go against what we were born to experience and the time we were meant to have that experience.

We do not know everything we are not meant to we can only pass on what spirit gives to us as they have all the wisdom we are just the teapots that pour out that the information we are given in the way of guidance ...

I do paid readings now as like every one else I have bills and rent to pay I work to peoples problems that they have and a please or thankyou for any readings that are given free of charge on this site are always welcome.

Blessings jazz.
I continue to do free of charge, a one question reading. For a more detailed paid reading you can, Send Private Message by clicking on my name.
Blessings jazz :)

Return to “Free Psychic Readings Online”