Desperate

Elle31
Quartz

Desperate

Postby Elle31 » Sat Dec 09, 2017 1:50 am

Hi Im Elle im new to this site

Its a long story but I was seeing this guy for 2 and a half years when 2 months ago he ended things with me and within a few days he got into a relationship with someone else he had told me he had wanted us to last forever but he knew while i held onto my past the relationship was going to fail regardless fast forward he wanted some space he had asked me to not contact him for a month and during that month he wanted me to work on my issues and if i did and i could bring the old me back we would be good as gold I didnt listen instead i kept calling and messaging him when i did start doing the no contact less then 24 hours later he called me i didnt answer because I didnt want to break the no contact he then sent me a text asking me to call him asap i didnt call him he then sent me a message telling me he was changing his number and in a month from now he will contact me and see what progress i have made I panicked I started messaging and calling him I even called his friend who told me he had told her he was changing his number because too many people have it the next day he called me and he sent me a message saying call me i called his number and his number had been disconnected but he sent me a message on whatsapp telling me I dont want you in my life I am happy I purposely held off changing my number because i had a little bit of hope that you would change he then deleted his whatsapp that was 2 weeks ago my question is do you see him ever contacting me or being apart of my life again ?

Kind Regards

Chris Roubis
Angelite

Re: Desperate

Postby Chris Roubis » Sun Dec 10, 2017 12:21 am

Hi Elle,

Can I firstly say, that I feel this guy is a player.... he did you a favour.

I feel his new relationship is so important to him ( for now) that he has changed his cell phone number, so no other girlfriend of his bothers him.

I feel he is very happy with her (for now) so he is happy to be in a monogamy relationship with her (for now)

Wether he decides to call you later down the track is irrelevant... who wants to be with someone who is not that into you?

But if you ask me, he will eventually contact you again further down the track one day, just to get it on again... if you know what i mean.
Rev. Chris Roubis
(main spirit guide) Chief White Eagle, (other guides) Chief Sitting Bull, Chief Oconostota, Chief Eagle Eyes, Chief Eagle Tomahawk. Chief White Tail. Chief Little Horn.
“It is no measure of mental health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society.” — Krishnamurti

jazz
Angelite

Postby jazz » Sun Dec 17, 2017 4:59 pm

I totally agree with Chris, this guy is a user, an abuser and a loser and he needs a kick up the backside to bring him down to reality and how to treat people.

Elle use your common sense and your intuition it is not a r/ship or love when a guy expects you to be there at his beck and call when it suits him , tells you he needs space, tells you not to call unless he tells you too that is not a positive sign of a guy being sincere it is a sign that a guy is on the play with others and wants you on the back burner when any other pursuit he chases doesn't work out or when the girl see's through him and dumps him for being the jerk he is.

Don't spend another moment focusing on him he is not worth that energy or time.
You will meet others but learn from this experience and what it has taught you, it should have taught you to be friends first and let that person show to you the kind of personality they really have and from their actions you will see if they are false or sincere in what they say and how they treat you.

If you allow that person to keep using you or telling you false truths about how he feels about you then expect the same treatment it is your choice why settle for mince when you can have steak :)

Raise your standards and allow yourself to be treated how you deserve to be treated with the truth and honesty.. there is always life after a bad r/ship or people that don't respect you enough to be honest to you that is their lesson to learn and they will create their own karma from that...

Blessings Jazz.
I continue to do free of charge, a one question reading. For a more detailed paid reading you can, Send Private Message by clicking on my name.
Blessings jazz :)

Chris Roubis
Angelite

Postby Chris Roubis » Mon Dec 18, 2017 3:04 pm

well said Jazz ^:)^
Rev. Chris Roubis
(main spirit guide) Chief White Eagle, (other guides) Chief Sitting Bull, Chief Oconostota, Chief Eagle Eyes, Chief Eagle Tomahawk. Chief White Tail. Chief Little Horn.
“It is no measure of mental health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society.” — Krishnamurti

Return to “Free Psychic Readings Online”