lost car key

libra
Selenite

lost car key

Postby libra » Mon Nov 06, 2017 12:01 pm

Hi Jazz,

Not sure whether you can help me out please ....I misplaced/lost one of my car keys it's more like a keycard. Just realised yesterday not sure whether it has been lost for a while. I have searched everywhere at home - trousers pockets, bags, bins.... If you can shed some light that will be great. My mind is fried haha!!

Thank you.

libra
Selenite

Re: lost car key

Postby libra » Tue Dec 26, 2017 2:00 pm

Just letting you know my key has been found. After praying to Saint Anthony the car key popped out of nowhere in a place where I had already searched a million times. ;)

jazz
Angelite

Re: lost car key

Postby jazz » Wed Dec 27, 2017 7:05 am

Hi Libra,
I am glad your key turned up its usually the way we look every where a thousand times and we wont find what we are looking for.
I do the same I ask spirit for help after searching and searching for my glasses I have a bad habit of walking around inside or outside with my glasses and putting them down to do something I come back inside and cant remember where I put my glasses spirit will send me outside and there they are on the brick wall where I put them down to get my mail and forgot about them..
I keep them on top of my head now lol .

Blessings jazz have a safe and happy new year.
I continue to do free of charge, a one question reading. For a more detailed paid reading you can, Send Private Message by clicking on my name.
Blessings jazz :)

Return to “Free Psychic Readings Online”