can i seek advise?

visitor
Selenite

can i seek advise?

Postby visitor » Sat Oct 21, 2017 5:12 am

Hi Jazz,

Can I seek advise about my new project? May I know what do you feel about it and ways I can make this one even better?

Thanks for any pointers as I want to rebuild my career this year and it's critical for me to get up and running again.

Regards,
Visitor

jazz
Angelite

Re: can i seek advise?

Postby jazz » Sat Oct 21, 2017 6:09 am

Hi Visitor,
I cant read minds what is the project you wish to ask about my guides need a solid question to bring through the right guidance for you they are my help I work through and are connected to they are my wisdom it is not me that has the answers it is spirit.
please include your date of birth. :) jazz.
I continue to do free of charge, a one question reading. For a more detailed paid reading you can, Send Private Message by clicking on my name.
Blessings jazz :)

visitor
Selenite

Postby visitor » Sun Oct 22, 2017 2:51 am

Thank you Jazz, sure, dob is 11/9/1989. It's a project i accepted on Oct. as a result of talks i had with my boss. It's still d same as offered on may but of a different task. Is it still a great deal to stay with this offer? It's associated now with teating and small part of building codes. I am quite unsatisfied because of not being part of planning stage and had to leave my old team for this got no choice. Just hoping for advise.

jazz
Angelite

Postby jazz » Sun Oct 22, 2017 7:29 am

Hi Visitor,
It is a little confusing from your first question, asking about a project and how you can make it any better(you are the only one who has the answers to that question) and wanting to rebuild your career to your next reply of it is a project I accepted as a result of talks you had with your boss, being the same but of a different task? being unsatisfied for not being part of the planning stage and had to leave your old team for this reason???

Are you saying this project you accepted is (yours alone that you created) to do with building codes? and that you feel your idea's or project is being taken over by others and you are being left out of any further plans or discussions to do with this project ? if so you are the only one by your gut feelings that should know if its still a great deal to stay with this offer or not or what can serve you better in the way of a better outcome with the project you mention sorry but this question is a little confusing can you please put your question in a way that isn't muddled I cant ask my guides for guidance unless I have a clear question.

We all have the answers we need within ourselves by trusting our feelings(our gut feelings which are our soul truth) of what doesn't feel right for us it is our feelings that give us the answers for the guidance we need, we can ignore those feelings or act on them the choice is ours.
Most of us know what we need to do to make the necessary changes about ourselves or our lives to bring us to a more positive outcome.
Sometimes it can just be a lack of confidence we have in ourselves so any good idea's we have to create something worth while for ourselves will be pushed away, any opportunities that come our way wont be taken because of lack of confidence in ourselves.
It may take a giant leap of faith to get us out of our comfort zone of not believing we can achieve things through lack of confidence and see the result of taking a leap of faith into the unknown.
We learn(if we want to) and gain wisdom from the choices and experiences we have in life that have been positive or negative for us .
We are here to experience what we are meant to in each life time we have here on this Earth Plane for our growth and for the growth of our soul.

jazz.
I continue to do free of charge, a one question reading. For a more detailed paid reading you can, Send Private Message by clicking on my name.

visitor
Selenite

Postby visitor » Sun Oct 22, 2017 4:12 pm

Sorry jazz. I just want to know what this project lead me and what I need to take care of to rebuild myself up if i stay coz i took it as there us limited opportunities outside right now and dunno who else could help so that was my decision. Thanks for anything :)

jazz
Angelite

Postby jazz » Mon Oct 23, 2017 7:48 am

Thankyou Visitor,
Our working life doesn't always turn out to be as we would like to or hoped it would be.
When we have a family or just ourselves to keep we need that weekly wage coming in to support all that we need to be responsible for in our every day life.

For some of us who don't have a trade or working professional trade we can spend many years either staying at a job we don't really like or, if available to us go from one job to another hoping to find some satisfaction of wanting to get up to go to work each day.
I cant tell you where this project will lead you to only time will tell and show you that, if there are limited options available to you and you need a wage coming in each week then the wise thing to do is to stay and keep an eye out for any other available jobs that come up you feel would suit you better while you are working that is all you can do really in reality.
No one else can build up your self esteem( if that is what you meant about yourself) up except you, the job choice was yours because there was lack of other work, praise from our co workers or bosses helps but if we aren't getting any praise or sort of recognition from anyone then we have to just get on with it and be grateful for the wage each week.
When I was working in a kitchen many years ago I saw every dish I washed as an opportunity to do something better other than being a dish washer for the rest of my life but it gave me a wage at the end of the week and I was grateful for that as soon as another better job came up while I was working I went after it and if I got that job I could leave my dishes behind which happened to be the case I worked at many jobs some were better than the others but brought in a wage until I came to the time in my life where I didn't have to work for a living any more doing physical work, I had done my time in the physical work force now working for spirit I knew I was different in some way when I used to know when certain things would happen before they did but didn't understand why and I wasn't aware I had the gifts I have until later on in my life and I didn't know what I would have to lose that was so precious to me to bring me to my purpose here on this Earth Plane that connected me to spirit we all have a greater purpose than just working in the physical life if it happens that way for us.

I feel there is something else waiting up ahead for you that you will feel comfortable with.

Blessings jazz.

visitor
Selenite

Postby visitor » Wed Oct 25, 2017 1:01 am

Thank you Jazz. I am trying to help myself but aside from myself looking for person who could help me. I just don't know what direction industry to find them. I am lonely at my place realize and accept it now less angry, upset but i know nothing will change but at least i get paid and so i just try to make the most hoping for a much better outcome of my decision to stay for awhile. YES you are right at the end of the day i get paid not much but ends met, but somehow i wonder for my purpose and a happier place.

jazz
Angelite

Postby jazz » Wed Oct 25, 2017 10:14 am

Hi Visitor,
You will be alright our purpose finds us we don't have to go looking for it, our lives constantly change some slower than others but eventually and in Divine timing we all live to how we are meant to be and doing what we have chosen to do according to our destiny :)

Blessings Jazz.

Return to “Free Psychic Readings Online”