Quartz

Relationship

Postby Rherhe44 » Thu Sep 21, 2017 12:30 am

Is my partner cheating on me

jazz
Angelite

Re: Relationship

Postby jazz » Fri Sep 22, 2017 7:00 am

When asking a reader who gives their time, spiritual wisdom, knowledge of the spirit world, spiritual gifts and some helpful guidance from years of life experiences free of charge a question a please and thankyou is always appreciated and good manners.
I am not going to give you a reading but some home truths about Karmic learning r/ships and soul mate r/ships but I will tell you this for free and you can do with this as you please take it on or ignore it.
When a question such as yours is asked you are obviously in a Karmic learning lesson r/ship not a soul mate r/ship as a Soul mate r/ship does not and I repeat does not cheat, stray or have doubts it is on a soul level of love where two people have complete trust, love and understanding of each other ......do you have that? Do you feel that?...Do you live that with this person now?

After saying that We can have our own personal trust issues from past hurts, and when we meet someone new we take those insecurities , doubts and trust issues with us into that new r/ship so we will doubt that person, when in fact we should have dealt with our trust issues ourselves not expect a new person r/ship to keep understanding why we do not trust them if they are doing nothing wrong.
If you have any mistrust issues and you know you have you will drive a person away with your mistrust and doubting all the time because they will get fed up with being accused all the time of doing something they are not.
Our faults, insecurities, fears, doubts belong to us not some one else and it is up to us to face them recognize them and do something about it or go on wondering why a person will not want to stay with you because you are putting the blame on another person for your mistrust.

You are the only one who should know the answer to your own question and you should know your partner you chose him to come into your life as a potential partner just as he chose you to come into his life both of you are in this r/ship to see if it is going to work or not you are the one who is spending time with him to let your true feelings and your gut feelings let you know if he is false or sincere by his actions and words and if you have doubts then you do not have a solid r/ship.
It is not a good sign when you have to ask if your partner is cheating...

Your gut feelings are your truth your soul truth if you deny feeling your soul truth then you are not listening or want to listen or see the real truth of how things really are in this experience you are having with this person, but like us all you will be shown in time what you need to see as the truth for yourself then you can be free to move on from what isn't right, happy, or loving for you and meet the right one and that happens in divine timing.

I offer a paid detailed reading with futuristic insights for $40 if you are interested as you will see on this site.
Jazz.
I continue to do free of charge, a one question reading. For a more detailed paid reading you can, Send Private Message by clicking on my name.
Blessings jazz :)

Chris Roubis
Angelite

Postby Chris Roubis » Sat Oct 07, 2017 9:31 pm

Shame they didnt want a genuine affordable paid reading from you Jazz.
They would of got a very detailed reading with all the information they could of asked for.

but if you ask me...I feel a yes.
Reverend Chris Roubis
My main spirit guides:
Chief Sitting Bull, Chief White Eagle, Chief Oconostota, Chief Eagle Eyes, Chief Eagle Tomahawk. Chief White Tail.
Danites of Israel = Sons of Greece from the 12 tribes of Israel. A genuine Semite, not a fake one.

jazz
Angelite

Postby jazz » Sun Oct 08, 2017 8:24 am

Thank you for saying that about me Chris it is very appreciated.xxx
I continue to do free of charge, a one question reading. For a more detailed paid reading you can, Send Private Message by clicking on my name.
Blessings jazz :)

Return to “Free Psychic Readings Online”