Reading for me, please? :)

Isato
Quartz

Reading for me, please? :)

Postby Isato » Thu Aug 24, 2017 4:15 am

Last edited by Isato on Sat Aug 26, 2017 7:24 am, edited 1 time in total.

jazz
Angelite

Re: Reading for me, please? :)

Postby jazz » Thu Aug 24, 2017 8:42 am

Hi Isato,
I offer a mini $10 reading answering one question and a card reading and a $40 more detailed reading answering 3 major questions, a card spread, your personal year number and of course what spirit brings through for you if you are interested you can contact me by private message for further details.
I work to peoples problems by their questions as I am not a mind reader and you are the only one who does know where you need the help most in your life my guides come forward with the answers to your questions that they know are going to help you the most in your life now so you can tap into your own intuition which we were all born with so you can start to get in touch with your higher self and all the knowledge you have within we are all different in how we work I am a spiritual medium and have other abilities...
Blessings Jazz....you can look up my past readings on this site to see what I am about.
PS. sorry don't do any impressions I don't get paid enough I don't charge enough lol.
I continue to do free of charge, a one question reading. For a more detailed paid reading you can, Send Private Message by clicking on my name.
Blessings jazz :)

Return to “Free Psychic Readings Online”