Missing wedding ring

Leah12
Quartz

Missing wedding ring

Postby Leah12 » Thu Aug 17, 2017 10:32 pm

I lost my wedding band/ring sometime between last Friday morning & Saturday afternoon. I had taken my 3 rings off & put in my wallet/purse as was at the swimming pool. I went to put them back on on Saturday afternoon & only 2 of my rings were in my wallet/purse.
I had opened my wallet/purse 3 times during that time & have gone back to the places where I did, have searched inside & outside the house & cleaned the car but haven't found it & have no idea of where I should be looking.
Is anyone able to help & give me an idea of where it could be please.

jazz
Angelite

Re: Missing wedding ring

Postby jazz » Fri Aug 18, 2017 9:17 am

Hi Leah,
Rings go missing all the time when we take them off they can fall into all sorts of places and be found later on down the track if we are lucky enough to get them back.
Was there a time when you were walking when you opened your Purse/wallet? because I feel the one that is missing fell out without you noticing was this on grass quite thick grass? that is all I am told with this to go back and search more.
I was also told for you not to take your wedding rings off.
My Mother never took her rings off at all she wore gloves for cleaning and the only time she took off her rings was when she was in hospital my Dad took them home.
You can put water proof tape over them to go swimming but keep them on.
I hope it turns up for you.
blessings jazz.
I continue to do free of charge, a one question reading. For a more detailed paid reading you can, Send Private Message by clicking on my name.
Blessings jazz :)

Leah12
Quartz

Postby Leah12 » Fri Aug 18, 2017 4:47 pm

I noticed it was missing while sitting on grass, embankment of football field. I don't remember opening it up whilst walking

jazz
Angelite

Postby jazz » Fri Aug 18, 2017 4:59 pm

retrace your steps from when you first opened your purse/wallet good luck
I continue to do free of charge, a one question reading. For a more detailed paid reading you can, Send Private Message by clicking on my name.

Leah12
Quartz

Postby Leah12 » Fri Aug 18, 2017 5:28 pm

Have gone back to where we were sitting and parked the car but no luck ☹️
And have gone back to the 3 places where I opened my wallet/purse on the Friday.
Could it be somewhere at home?

jazz
Angelite

Postby jazz » Fri Aug 18, 2017 6:28 pm

oh no I really hope it will turn up for you.
Blessings jazz

Return to “Free Psychic Readings Online”