Planning on divorce

Gypsygirl
Quartz

Planning on divorce

Postby Gypsygirl » Sun Aug 06, 2017 9:16 pm

Hi there,

I have been 10 years with my husband and although it hasn't been a bad marriage, it hasn't been a good one either. I have been wanting to leave for many years, but now finally have the courage to do it. Without going into detail too much, I feel my relationship with him isn't going anywhere and feel I can only evolve further as a person without him.

My longtime best friend is encouraging me to leave and has asked me to come and see him when I go. So I have booked a plane ticket to make that happen. I feel I need some time away from my environment and spent it with someone who understands me and makes me feel good about myself.

I am worried about my future though. Although I am not happy with my present life, at least I know what I am coming home to and know I have somewhere to live and have a job. Once I tell my husband that I'm leaving next month, I have no idea what's going to happen from there. I am scared to run out of money and have no where to go. I still have to tell my boss as well which I have to do next week which scares me as well as financially I can't really afford for him to get angry with me for quitting and retaliating by sacking me on the spot.

Can you please give me a reading as I really feel I need some good advice. Leaving my husband is the biggest and scariest thing I have done in my life.

Thank you for taking the time to read my story and thanks in advance for doing a reading.

jazz
Angelite

Re: Planning on divorce

Postby jazz » Mon Aug 07, 2017 9:24 am

Sounds like you need a different plan and to think things through more carefully about your situation and your future.
Going to see a best friend who understands you and makes you feel good about yourself wont fix of solve the problem what you have to in your personal life and beyond that.
I would be very careful of the choices you make right now including the one from your best friend who is encouraging you to leave your husband you need to have your own reasons to leave your husband not from some one else.
It sounds to me you are confused and frustrated at the same time you are not happy with your present life, but are happy to come home to a place to live and a job????
You don't want your boss to get angry and sack you on the spot???
You are scared of the future and having no money???
If you are not happy in your marriage you need to be honest to your husband and tell him then what ever the two of you wish to do from there is no one elses business.
If you choose to separate why cant you still work and keep the job you have now??
I kept two children and had to find a home for me and the kids when I left a violent abusive drunk husband I took in ironing and cleaned houses to survive.
Sounds to me you are just looking for something different to run to because you are unhappy now and want someone to lift you up then know you are safe coming home to your job and a place to live.
Warning bells are going off here but that is for you to figure out.
I don't understand why you need to go and see a good friend who is encouraging you to leave your husband, you say you need to be away from your environment because he understands you and makes you feel good, let me tell you something you are the only one who can make yourself feel good about yourself when you rely on another person to make you feel good and tell you things you want to hear then you are insecure within yourself and you will always be looking for some one to make you feel good about yourself, feeling good about yourself starts with you.

That's just my opinion anyway I see lots of holes in your way of thinking and doing things maybe your friend can help you out with a better plan other than he is offering or encouraging you to do.?

jazz.

This isn't a reading just what I feel I need to pass onto you.
I continue to do free of charge, a one question reading. For a more detailed paid reading you can, Send Private Message by clicking on my name.
Blessings jazz :)

Chris Roubis
Angelite

Re: Planning on divorce

Postby Chris Roubis » Tue Aug 08, 2017 8:19 pm

Very good points well said Jazz.

Gypsygirl,

If you don't feel anything for your hubby anymore, than I can understand leaving him.
But remember, True Happiness comes from finding happiness from within.
Looking for happiness from others is a sure way to be disappointed, or setting yourself up to fall.

Instead of booking a plane ticket to have a dirty time with a friend, maybe you should be finding a place of your own, even if its just a rental to begin with... this would be a smarter move for your future. If your friend is so keen to see you, perhaps he should be the one buying a plane ticket instead.

I understand you need to feel good by spending time with this friend, but having your own place and a job should also make you feel good.

Conserve your finances and start making smarter decisions with your life would be the best course of action.

Please don't take this the wrong way, but you do not need a reading. You need to see a Personal Life Coach instead.

You must have parents that you can move back home to, because your gonna need them, when you make irresponsible life decisions.

Please don't take our replies as negative, we are just thinking of your own good. Someone like your mother would probably point it out to you also.
Reverend Chris Roubis
My spirit guides:
Chief Sitting Bull, Chief White Eagle, Chief Oconostota, Chief Eagle Eyes, Chief Eagle Tomahawk. Chief White Tail. Chief Little Horn.

Return to “Free Psychic Readings Online”