Need reading - 14 years of unhappy marriage

senorita2007
Quartz

Need reading - 14 years of unhappy marriage

Postby senorita2007 » Fri Jul 28, 2017 1:54 am

Hi

I am planning to file divorce and end 14 year unhappy marriage. I am not exaggerating but not a single day of marital happiness. It was an arranged marriage and we both were completely different. Me and my husband did not click at all and were fighting always. He is not letting me go and forces me to stay in the marriage but now my son is a teen and I am ready to leave this marriage and try to find love. I am eager to know when I will meet my soulmate and love of my life after divorce. I want to experience love and cherish which I never got in my marriage.

I have been very unlucky in love and need spiritual guidance.

jazz
Angelite

Re: Need reading - 14 years of unhappy marriage

Postby jazz » Fri Jul 28, 2017 6:31 am

Hi Senorita,

I offer a mini reading for $10 answering one question and I do a 3 card spread for that amount and I offer a more detailed reading for $40 answering two major questions, your personal year number from your birthdate and a full card spread I use clairaudience and clairvoyance when reading for a client then I finish off with a card spread as I am not a professional card reader I am a spiritual guidance counsellor.

You can message me by private message and I will give you the necessary details of payment your reading is fully confidential I ask for your full name and date of birth that is how I connect to spirit to bring through what I need for guidance and answers to your question/ questions.

Chris does do free readings and a please or thankyou is always appreciated when a person is either giving their services and time free of charge or whether seeking a paid reading.
I have now started to charge a very reasonable fee for my readings which are genuine and accurate as like most people I have rent, bills and food to pay for.

Blessings jazz
I continue to do free of charge, a one question reading. For a more detailed paid reading you can, Send Private Message by clicking on my name.
Blessings jazz :)

Return to “Free Psychic Readings Online”