Relationship question

mrdestiny50
Quartz

Relationship question

Postby mrdestiny50 » Sat Jul 22, 2017 8:23 pm

Hi and thanks in advance for your time. I only have one question and that is in regard to my love interest, I will call "J". I would dearly like to be with her permanently, forever. Can you see this happening for us?

Chris Roubis
Angelite

Re: Relationship question

Postby Chris Roubis » Sun Jul 23, 2017 12:51 pm

Hi mrdestiny,

i'm trying to pick up on the energy around you.

Some hostilities around you.. but I don't think its related directly to J, maybe your family?
Reverend Chris Roubis
My main spirit guides:
Chief Sitting Bull, Chief White Eagle, Chief Oconostota, Chief Eagle Eyes, Chief Eagle Tomahawk. Chief White Tail.
Danites of Israel = Sons of Greece from the 12 tribes of Israel. A genuine Semite, not a fake one.

mrdestiny50
Quartz

Postby mrdestiny50 » Sun Jul 23, 2017 4:08 pm

There's nothing that I am aware of.

Chris Roubis
Angelite

Postby Chris Roubis » Sun Jul 23, 2017 8:12 pm

maybe your fighting some inner hostilities within yourself... more so at this present time.

To answer your question, I am feeling that you will never be with her permanently.

Just enjoy the companionship, and don't try to force the outcome that your looking for... or you will lose her.
Reverend Chris Roubis
My main spirit guides:
Chief Sitting Bull, Chief White Eagle, Chief Oconostota, Chief Eagle Eyes, Chief Eagle Tomahawk. Chief White Tail.
Danites of Israel = Sons of Greece from the 12 tribes of Israel. A genuine Semite, not a fake one.

mrdestiny50
Quartz

Postby mrdestiny50 » Sun Jul 23, 2017 9:10 pm

Thank you for your help, it makes sense what you say.

mrdestiny50
Quartz

Postby mrdestiny50 » Mon Jul 24, 2017 6:55 pm

If not J, do you see any other nice lady or ladies coming into my life?

Chris Roubis
Angelite

Postby Chris Roubis » Mon Jul 24, 2017 8:14 pm

yes definitely, but you must market yourself more.. just like any business that is looking for new clients.
Reverend Chris Roubis
My main spirit guides:

jazz
Angelite

Postby jazz » Fri Jul 28, 2017 6:53 am

Hi Mrdestiny50,
Divine timing brings into our lives the person we will have in our lives as a soul mate on that level of love according to your chosen destiny.
Put out to the Universe what kind of person you would like to have in your life as a soul mate to love and grow old with.
We have testing r/ships that don't go the distance because they are not based on a soul level of love but a learning level of what we believe to be real love only to find we weren't in love with that person but we loved that person at the time in the way we believed was true love and probably they with us sometimes it works out only one is loving another and not receiving that love back we are meant to learn from any of our experiences especially those where matters of the heart are concerned they teach us valuable lessons about ourselves, our faults, our weaknesses, our strengths, our insecurities and why we chose that particular person to come into our lives as we are totally responsible for who we choose to bring into our lives as a potential lover, partner husband etc and about others and at the end of the testing r/ship and all r/ships that we have we should know what we don't want and what we do want from a r/ship if we choose to learn some will some wont those who don't want to learn usually do not want to admit to any faults they have so they will blame their partner believing they are perfect in every way and its never their fault why things go down the toilet.
We need to listen to what our gut feelings are telling us when we are with a person our gut truth is our soul truth we can either listen or ignore the signs and warnings we feel it is up to us we cant say poor me poor me why did we break up it is because two people chose each other to be in a r/ship with when they first meet and if two people or one aren't happy in that r/ship but go on pretending to be happy because they have insecurity issues of themselves and believe they will be on their own because they wont meet any one else then we have to take responsibility for staying too long in a r/ship that isn't growing or going any where as a couple.
We are the only ones who know what we want in a r/ship being honest to our selves about ourselves no one is going to stay with a person who never admits fault to anything they do and puts the blame on to their partner.
We have certain people come into our lives as r/ships to learn from before we meet our soul mate if that is in our destiny.
Some souls will meet their soul mate from child hood others may meet their soul mate in their teen years, middle years or even later it just depends on what is meant for each individual according to their chosen destiny.

Blessings jazz.
I continue to do free of charge, a one question reading. For a more detailed paid reading you can, Send Private Message by clicking on my name.
Blessings jazz :)

Chris Roubis
Angelite

Postby Chris Roubis » Sun Jul 30, 2017 11:23 pm

Well said Jazz ^:)^
Reverend Chris Roubis
My main spirit guides:

Return to “Free Psychic Readings Online”