My higher self/soul retrieval

Belindajane84
Quartz

My higher self/soul retrieval

Postby Belindajane84 » Fri Jun 30, 2017 9:30 pm

Hello Talented ones,

I wish to receive some information about my soul. As I am unable to currently access my inner knowledge I wish to know who are my spiritual guardians, who I have cords with and if there are any entities surrounding me who are preventing my progress in this earthly existence. I have been told I am an angelic being...what does this mean? And any information you can share with me that would be helpful in gaining a higher understanding and state of wellness would be a blessing. Thank you, Bel

jazz
Angelite

Re: My higher self/soul retrieval

Postby jazz » Sat Jul 01, 2017 10:30 am

Hi Belinda,
We all have access to knowledge within ourselves, and we find our higher self and can act and be our higher self through the many learning lessons and experiences we have chosen to have on this Earth Plane.
Meditation brings us to a higher level of connection to our spirit guides, Angels, Arch Angels, and our spiritual helpers/helper who have been in our life as a dear friend, relative, husband, wife, son, daughter, here on this Earth Plane before passing.

The only person who prevents any progress in our lives are ourselves and we do that through lack of self confidence, insecurities of ourselves, fear, lack of self love and for some beliefs that others have some sort of power to prevent us from moving forward in life and being a success and of course the worst one I know of is fraudulent whacky readers that tell you and convince you that you have a dark force around you and only they can remove it for $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$s
I have dealt with lower astral earth bound entities that hook onto the energy of a heavy drug user and keep them addicted and put evil thoughts in their heads to hurt people who try to help them to stop taking drugs I see them and I send them back to the light as they are earth bound souls who have died through their addiction but do not realise they are no longer of the earth plane.

If you wish to know who your spirit guides are you can do that through meditation and ask your guides to present themselves to you by name or show themselves to you if they feel you are ready to see them.
I learned to connect with my guides so I knew it was them and not my mind telling me things so I could trust 100% what I was receiving did come from my spirit guide/guides, I did this by asking them for new word each day that I could relate to with what I was going through at that time that only they could know about and with some words I had to look it up in the dictionary and to my surprise the word always meant something to me that I could relate to I wrote down each day each new word and dated it I kept a journal of what I was given by spirit and I learned to trust in spirit and what I was given was the real thing I did this before I started to do readings for clients and spirit let me know in many ways they would always be there for me to help me if I was ever in doubt as a lot of people you read for give you doubt to not believe in yourself but we are always helped to over come that by spirit I learned that some people just couldn't handle the truth of what came through for them about what they were asking or about themselves it was important for me to stick to my guns and give the truth because that is what spirit gives the truth.
The other way is to go to a trusted reader of good reputation who brings your guides forward like I did.
If someone told you, you are an angelic being then they must have been able to explain what that means if it was a reader if you can call her/him back or go back for more information I would.
If some one told me I am an Angelic being I would take that as someone who is meant to be doing God's work through their gifts to help others or just do kind acts for others and helping Our Mother Earth, Our Animal and Sea Kingdom to flourish for future generations.

We are spiritual beings having a human experience here so we are both spiritual and physical and as the Earth plane is a plane of emotions and learning we are here to learn and grow from all the many experiences we have here and for the growth of our soul.
Life is our greatest teacher, our inner knowledge finds us through the experiences we have in life, we can tap into our inner knowledge through deep meditation listening to what our higher selves are telling us.
Our Lower selves comes to us in the form of drug and alcohol addictions or in times when we have experienced a unhappy time or disappointment when we believe we have nothing to look forward to in life, believe we are failures, believe we wont achieve anything in life because we were probably told by a parent or someone else that we would not amount to anything, lose all faith of ever having a happier future, r/ship break ups usually bring out the lower self because we go through all sorts of layers of insecure emotions about ourselves eg... "It was all my fault we broke up I must not have been good enough".."I wasn't pretty enough..".. " I wasn't slim enough"....."I didn't try hard enough"..through our lowers self feelings we will feel as if the whole world isn't worth living in, we will accept any ole thing and jump into another r/ship too quickly and end up with a worse outcome than before because our lower self is telling us we are going to be lonely, not loved, alone whatever negative feeling or thought we will give ourselves we will and act on it because we are in a lower energy about ourselves...We can form attachment cords to that person that will stop us from moving forward and release ourselves from that situation and person we can break up with a person physically but still be attached emotionally and they are the hardest r/ships to end because the other person is over us but we are still hanging on to that person with our emotions.
We need to call in Arch Angel Michael to cut those cords and release us from that person as that experience and lesson we chose to have with that person is done and dusted it can go no further.
If you feel you have cords with someone or a certain situation in your life that you need to move on from you can do that exercise for yourself we are the only ones who can free ourselves from negative energy we can stay in that energy or leave it the choice is always up to us.

There is a lot of helpful information on this site that Chris has put on for everyone with many different subjects.
I may or may not have been any help to you in what you asked so check it out .

Blessings jazz.
Last edited by jazz on Sat Jul 08, 2017 5:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I continue to do free of charge, a one question reading. For a more detailed paid reading you can, Send Private Message by clicking on my name.
Blessings jazz :)

jazz
Angelite

Postby jazz » Sat Jul 08, 2017 5:16 pm

It would have been nice to have had some sort of reply or thankyou for any help and time offered free of charge that was given straight away to the questions asked.

jazz.
I continue to do free of charge, a one question reading. For a more detailed paid reading you can, Send Private Message by clicking on my name.
Blessings jazz :)

Chris Roubis
Angelite

Postby Chris Roubis » Mon Jul 10, 2017 6:52 pm

^:)^ Jazz
Reverend Chris Roubis
My main spirit guides:
Chief Sitting Bull, Chief White Eagle, Chief Oconostota, Chief Eagle Eyes, Chief Eagle Tomahawk. Chief White Tail.
Danites of Israel = Sons of Greece from the 12 tribes of Israel. A genuine Semite, not a fake one.

Return to “Free Psychic Readings Online”