Is a move and relationship in my future?

Bekkles
Quartz

Is a move and relationship in my future?

Postby Bekkles » Mon May 29, 2017 9:24 pm

Hi,

There is a man in my life who I know is my solemate. I believed this, and it was confirmed when a psychic told me this with very little detail. There is just a few things that come into play with us being together/not being together right now. He likes his space and 'freedom' and doesn't want to give that part of his life up yet. He is also planning on moving back home to Perth (we are based in QLD) around August as he has a family member who is sick and he wants to be there for his family. He is currently locked into his job and will be released by then too.

I am wanting to know if you can see a move in my future, and more specifically a move with him to Perth? Before finding out about the family member and deciding to move back to Perth he was moving to Newcastle for study and new job opportunity (not until early 2018) and I told him quite some time ago that I would love to move with him when he moves. I have nothing really holding me here and would love to get out and create a new life and adventures with him.

I am wondering if I should tell him now I would move to Perth with him if he wanted me to. I don't want to push him or cause any extra stress to his life (as he has a fair bit at the moment) but I also don't want to let an opportunity go by if he was considering asking me. I know he trusts me, and I want him to just realise that I will never let him down and will always be there for him.

I love him so much, and I know he loves me too and cares for me so much. We have been through so much over the last 2 years, and we have always been drawn back together and worked through any issues we have had- not that there has been that many at all. He just isn't ready right now to take that step into a relationship. I am happy to wait, and I think he knows that. I just don't want to be on opposite sides of the country because I don't think he believes long distance would work.

So can you see me moving? I need to be patient with him and allow him to be himself and have his own time etc before he lets me in in a relationship way, so I am going to try all I can to be positive and do that for him. I struggle with anxiety a bit, so it makes it a bit hard but I am committed to it and to him 110%. Can you see us overcoming these walls?

jazz
Angelite

Re: Is a move and relationship in my future?

Postby jazz » Tue May 30, 2017 1:56 am

Hi Bekkles,
If you have been told these things by the psychic you obviously paid to see then you should have had all these questions answered or I would be wanting my money back or go back and ask her to finish the reading so you are satisfied.

I don't comment on other psychics readings.
I do paid readings now as I have to pay rent, bills and everyday living expenses like most people who don't have the luxury of a lot of money, plus supporting my charities that I am passionate about by donating a portion out of the very little reading fee I charge to do that.
I could never go to a psychic and expect all the what you are asking for free of charge.

Did your psychic explain to you we have Karmic Learning lesson r/ships and we have soul mate r/ships there is a difference so if you decide to go back and see her I would ask her to explain the difference of those relationships to you .
Good luck.
jazz.
I continue to do free of charge, a one question reading. For a more detailed paid reading you can, Send Private Message by clicking on my name.
Blessings jazz :)

Bekkles
Quartz

Postby Bekkles » Tue May 30, 2017 7:55 am

Hi Jazz,

I emailed into her and she did a reading for me on her radio show, where she said that she can see his is my solemate, and see that he wants a relationship, just struggles with what I mentioned above. I then paid for a reading where she said that he thinks long distance wouldn't work, that he cares about me and doesn't mean to hurt me. She also said 'I will find out sooner than I honk' just as our time was coming to an end. She lives in America and we did a Skype reading but due to the exchange rate I can't afford to pay for another one from her at the moment. Which is why I am here asking if you can see a move with him for me in my future.

I don't know if you can see that for me or not, or if you can even just answer that. I would love to pay for another reading, I just cannot afford to right now.

Bekkles
Quartz

Postby Bekkles » Tue May 30, 2017 7:56 am

Also, no she didn't. But she did say that she saw the we were solemates, and then a bit earlier she said that she can see he wants a wife and a relationship and it's me he wants it with.

jazz
Angelite

Postby jazz » Tue May 30, 2017 9:29 am

Hi Bekkles,
Chris does answer free of charge.

You do have the right though to contact her and ask her about a move you have paid for that reading.
I am sorry but I see a lot of holes in that reading and that is all I will say on the matter.
I will tell you this for free everything that happens in our lives and is meant to be for us happens in Divine Timing not when we want things to happen according to our chosen destiny.

I do not ever tell my clients or anyone new what they want to hear it is very wrong to do that and take money for that I couldn't sleep at night knowing I was taking money for a false reading.
I have worked hard over the years of earning a good name as being a genuine reader I am most probably the poorest reader lol but I do not see the need for charging ridiculous off this planet money for a reading those who don't have money problems can afford to go to these readers because they believe if they charge a lot they must be good that is a myth and that is working through greed and ego of them believing they are the greatest readers in the world.
I do not read for the purpose of making a lot of money or fame for myself I work with my gifts to help those in need and I do that and I sleep well at night and my charities can keep going which makes me happy.
$40 is not a lot of money for a genuine reading that I put over an hour of my time into when I see what some readers are charging for half and hour and an hour starting at $100 for half and hour I saw just recently and $180 for an hour and it goes up from there from $300 to $500 for a medium ship reading (if they are genuine and can contact loved ones and bring through a genuine message to offer proof to the person who is paying for that reading that is the person they know in spirit)
I charge $40 for a medium ship reading which is genuine and only certain mediums do have a gift for connecting to our loved ones in spirit.
I have been seeing spirit since I was a child and I have a lot of knowledge of the Spirit World at 69 years of age now so I do know what I am talking about .
That is why I was surprised your psychic did not explain to you about karmic learning r/ships and soul mate r/ships there is a huge difference I never tell anyone when they ask me they believe the person they have met is their soul mate, if spirit knows two people are meant to be as soul mates they will tell me but otherwise I would never tell a person that because too many so called psychics have got that wrong including my girl friends daughter who was told the man she was with is her soul mate she paid $300 for that reading then asked her mum to ask me if that was true but not wanting to pay me for my time or knowledge.

I knew he wasn't because spirit told me they will have two children together and then he will leave her and that is just what happened but I told my girlfriend to keep that to herself which she did and to tell her daughter I do not comment on other readers reading I told my girlfriend if she wants a truthful genuine reading I am only $40 that reader was from another state so they come and make money out of people tell them what they want to hear then fly back where you cant contact them to ask for your money back or even get in touch with them again.
She went again to another fly in so called famous reader paid $300 for a reading to ask if the man she was with now is her soul mate this reader knew she wanted to hear yes he is so again she asked her mother to ask me if that was true this is a kick in the teeth for me because she knows I tell the truth with my readings from my spirit guides but still she doesn't want to come and pay me $40 to get the truth and a lot of my wisdom and knowledge of how life really is and not what some readers will tell you for money because they know they are leaving and you wont be able to contact them and tell them they were wrong or frauds.
I told my girlfriend of over 50 years your daughter only wants to hear what she wants to hear because she is very insecure in her life so she was happy to pay $300 for a reading just to hear what she wanted to.
I told my girlfriend what an insult that is to me and again I told her to between us he is not her soul mate on that soul level of love and as it happened he was killed but he came into her life for a reason.
Then she wanted to come to me for a medium ship reading and pay me $40 after spending $600 on frauds that just told her what they knew she wanted to hear.
She never got back to me for that reading so I assume she would have paid another lot of her hard earned money to go to a medium that charged a lot because she believed if you pay a lot he/she must be something amazing and yes some are that charge $500 for an hour and some are just frauds but to me I just cannot justify charging someone that much when they are in so much pain or grief of losing a loved one.
Only those who do make a good wage or have no money worries can afford to pay a big amount of money for a reading and hopefully get the comfort they need and a genuine message from their loved ones.

So you see there is much more to a reading a genuine reading that what a lot of people know.
I use this site as a reference and my boss Chris wouldn't have me on here if I was full of crap because I don't tell people what they want to hear ,then fly away or go into hiding after If I do a paid reading anyone can find me here on this site I have never left a client unsatisfied or unhelped with a reading I put extra time in of mine explaining things that do help people under stand more of life and of their own gifts at no extra cost.
I get very angry when I hear that good people who really need help in their lives what ever they are going through that is hard emotionally for them to cope with be that grief or other issues are ripped of by frauds that are happy to take your money knowing they have just given you a whole lot of rubbish and not cared one bit about you as a person and what you are going through.
I give praise to genuine readers who don't charge a lot for their service of helping those with their gifts because they do care about helping that soul in the right way.
There are some lovely readers out there who work from the heart and not from greed or ego and they are usually battlers financially like myself who would rather help someone in a genuine way and not take from them what they cant afford money isn't important to me or making a lot of it from what I do if I have enough to survive give to my charities spoil my Daughter my grown up Gran kids and Great Grand kids now I have 4 so far with treats maybe one day save up enough to buy myself a cheap little car so I can get around and out and about I will be more than happy as I am now with my life.
I give thanks to God for everything I have in my life and for the family I have to love me and for me to love that's all that matters to me in my life.
blessing jazz.
I continue to do free of charge, a one question reading. For a more detailed paid reading you can, Send Private Message by clicking on my name.

Chris Roubis
Angelite

Postby Chris Roubis » Wed May 31, 2017 2:14 pm

Hi Bekkles,

Jazz is an awesome psychic and you will get an awesome genuine reading from her if you paid.

I could be wrong but..

I feel he does want a relationship, but I just don't feel it is with you that he wants... I don't feel he is that into you, like you want to believe.

When people are into someone, they make time and make room in their lives for someone.

This thing about being busy and not ready for a relationship is rubbish. He chooses to stay busy.. I used to say the same thing to women I wasn't that into.

When he finally finds a woman he is attracted to, watch him start doing back-flips to be with her.

You wouldn't need to ask him to move in with him, if he was truly into you.

You're handing yourself to him on a silver platter, and all he can do is stay busy and focus on other things... stop ignoring the signs.

It's time your start loving yourself more @};-
Rev. Chris Roubis Save our planet from the "Synagogue Of Satan" Google it..
(main spirit guide) Chief White Eagle, (other guides) Chief Sitting Bull, Chief Oconostota, Chief Eagle Eyes, Chief Eagle Tomahawk. Chief White Tail. Chief Little Horn.

Bekkles
Quartz

Postby Bekkles » Wed May 31, 2017 8:38 pm

Thanks Jazz and Chris.

I can't believe this psychic was anything but genuine. She provided 2 readings for me. One after I emailed her and she did it live on her radio show, and the second was paid where I asked a bit more about the initial reading. I did mention he was planning on moving as well.

She hit the nail on the head when she spoke about who and how he was with very little insight into my situation. He feels like a relationship means he loses control of his life, and a previous relationship has made him feel this. I know this to be true and he has said to me that he wants to be selfish with his time and wants to be able to do what he wants. It has never been about him 'being busy'.

She said that she can see that he wants to get married and have a relationship, and she believes it is with me. It just will take time for him to get through how he feels 'owned' in a relationship. But it is up to me as to whether I want to wait or not. She believes he is my sole mate but due to me having that choice of waiting or not, she didn't want to comment as it is a rule of hers to still allow choice. Which I respect- and I would say you would too Jazz after the stories you have told about others experiences.

She also said that he cares for me, which I know he does because of what he has said to me and by his actions- he has never intended to hurt me. She said that he doesn't think long distance would work, which I figured he would think. But I never asked about a move for me.

There may be holes in what was said but that is probably more to do with me relaying what was said. If I feel like I'm throwing what you have said back in your face, I apologise. It is in no way my intention. I just cannot deny what she said is right as she just knew all about him in so much depth.

I guess I really just wanted to know if you could see a move in my near future. That was probably the main bit. If it's with him, great, if not then maybe it's to get away from my current life.

Chris Roubis
Angelite

Postby Chris Roubis » Wed May 31, 2017 9:28 pm

Hi Bekkles,

I don't doubt he cares about you.. I don't doubt he is your soul group mate... I just don't believe he is that into you, to settle down with you.

Just because he maybe your soulmate, does not mean he will end up being your lover, or being madly in love with you.

I'm just being practical.. but like i said.. I could be wrong. its your journey to take and learn from the lesson, be it good or bad.

I don't feel you will move anytime soon.

I have also been hurt in the past... but when the right lady comes into your life, and you get that chemistry happening, your walls start breaking down... its only natural... even when you try to keep the walls up, they naturally fall down on their own.

Have you thought that you may not tick all the boxes for him... he maybe waiting for someone better to come along.... just a thought.
(main spirit guide) Chief White Eagle, (other guides) Chief Sitting Bull, Chief Oconostota, Chief Eagle Eyes, Chief Eagle Tomahawk. Chief White Tail. Chief Little Horn.

jazz
Angelite

Postby jazz » Wed May 31, 2017 10:15 pm

Hey Chris,
Thankyou for the lovely compliment I am starting to wonder if I should just pack it all in and do house cleaning part time again to earn some money.

How you answered the last post was spot on soul mate r/ships on that soul level of love are rock solid nothing can touch or destroy that kind of love or feelings that those two souls have for each other and they never want to be away from each other or have doubts about how they feel about each other.
There is complete trust with a soul mate love those two souls just know everything between them is complete.

Blessings jazz.

Chris Roubis
Angelite

Postby Chris Roubis » Wed May 31, 2017 11:10 pm

Jazz,

You need to start doing readings on ebay.. plenty of psychics making good money on ebay.

You can browse here:

https://www.ebay.com.au/sch/i.html?_fro ... s&_sacat=0

Bekkles
Quartz

Postby Bekkles » Thu Jun 01, 2017 12:36 am

Every time the walls have started to come down for him, he puts a stop to us sleeping together etc and distances himself from me completely. But then when we are drawn back together again (months or weeks later) it's like we've never had that time apart. It's like he is scared of feeling anything so he pushes me away, but something has always drawn us back together. It's frustrating. Especially when his mates ask me what is going on (he deals internally and doesn't talk to many people when he is struggling etc) because they all see how we are together and know who we are and just see how happy we make each other. Everyone who knows the both of us and who has brought us up (both guys and girls) does not understand what or why he keeps pushing me away.

I have wondered if it's just me. But he has sworn black and blue that it isn't me. And our friendship is so strong and open (he has told things to me that nobody knows- not even his parents) and is just such a wonderful thing, I think if it was me he would honestly say so.

Maybe the chase is just gone and he is not excited about me anymore. He came after me on two occasions. The first time I rejected him twice (I honestly don't remember that though, but he and his mates who saw it do!) and then the second time I saw him, which was months later, we locked eyes and I have never had a feeling like that before. I didn't even know him and I knew he was something special. Then that night we kissed and I got that same feeling again. I still get it sometimes. Butterflies missed with every other happy and excited emotion ever. And that just grew so much and so strong for the both of us. He came into my life completely out of the blue and it was like a fairytale. I never believed in love at first sight until I met him. I thought it was all bullshit and I honestly thought I was just going to be alone forever because I was so unappealing. And he showed me I'm worth it and I'm worth being loved.

That connection and excitement is still there, I think for him it's just buried under frustration at me at times because of how I sometimes act. I get anxiety over us and me at times (which has come from being emotionally abused in a previous relationship) and I do stupid things. I lack self confidence and self worth, and it just spirals when I'm worried about us. I am more determined than ever to get a hold of that, be positive and show him that we are those people we used to be, it's just been forgotten and has been taken over by negative emotions towards me. Not that he has ever been angry at me for having anxiety- he isn't an arse hole. My actions have just been irrational and not pleasant for him. I feel so bad and saying sorry becomes worthless after saying it a bunch of times. I have only a few months before he leaves to make that positive change and prove to him what we have is real, I'm not actually this crazy person, and I'm pretty determined to do so so he can at least leave with us having a great friendship.

jazz
Angelite

Postby jazz » Thu Jun 01, 2017 9:07 am

When two souls meet as soul mates on that level of soul mate love there is nothing to prove to each other about anything there is no doubt, there is no stressing or worrying why he/she is acting in a way that you don't understand, cant figure out or you blame yourself for because it makes it easier for you to believe everything is fine when in your soul (your true self feelings that we deny its not)
When you have had abuse in previous r/ships you will have trust issues about another person, but you will also have and have had issues with yourself with self worth, self love, and being able to feel happy within yourself where you feel confident about any decision you make and confident about meeting new people and knowing whether or not they are for you by their actions, words and how they make you feel.
We are the only ones who can give ourselves all the above when we feel confident within ourselves, happy within ourselves and content with how we are living then we will know the difference between false and true that comes into lives in many different ways not just r/ships and friendships.

karmic learning lessons and they are about r/ships that we believe are our soul mates because of all the cloud9 stuff when we first meet which is butterflies,not wanting to be away from them cant wait to see them again all that airy fairy stuff that new meetings are made of.
If a person has issues and expects another to put them right because it makes them happy being with that person then that r/ship will fall apart and will not grow because another person is not responsible for our problems we may have emotionally or mentally it puts too much strain on a r/ship when the partner can clearly see they are trying to fix up another persons problems and it keeps on being the same old thing with that person we then need to go and seek professional help everyone on this Earth Plane who has ever been in some kind of a r/ship has been burned, abused, cheated on, hurt, disappointed and felt unloved and unworthy these are our lessons we learn with people they aren't sent to punish us but to teach us about our TRUE SELVES, and what we need to do for ourselves to be the person we need to be for ourselves not for another if we try to please another all the time because we are insecure and unstable emotionally within ourselves then that's all we will end up doing pleasing another and not receiving any sort of love the right kind of love that we are deserving of and I know that from experience because I never gave my self enough self worth, self love self anything I made up excuses for my partner believing it was my fault for this and that it was never him because I couldn't see at that time how it really was when the light bulb finally came on it was very clear to me of the toxic kind of r/ship I was in but I learned so much from that experience and others down the track about myself and what I needed to do for myself to become the strong, independent, wise, person I am today full of self worth, self confidence, self love, and I am happy within about myself and my life.

For those who have to learn about karmic learning r/ships will find that romance feels like the real thing in many ways, it is only in time down the track with that person one or both will start to feel different about each other or the r/ship and there will be problems and issues that cannot be fixed because any r/ship of a karmic lesson sort will come as far as it is meant to go then it will fall apart once that happens the karmic learning lesson is over and it is up to us to then see where in reality it wasn't going to work and we need to be honest with ourselves to do that because we all have faults we cant blame another and feel good about ourselves believing there was nothing wrong with us when we contributed to making that r/ship in our own way difficult.
My Mum and Dad were soul mates on that level of love, they met in their teenage years and straight away they knew on a soul level they were meant to be and they were for 59 years the love they had for each other was amazing the respect they had for each other, the appreciation they had for each other the happiness and contentment of being as one together couldn't be touched it is there from the start .
My Dad and Mum have never wanted to be away from each other or needed to be to work any sort of problem or issue out or to have space, time or freedom for themselves separately, soul mates work things out together and talk things through in an open honest way their love was so strong for each other nothing ever came between them.
There is a difference when you are a couple in wanting quiet time or doing something the other person doesn't want to do or interested in as a soul mate, we all have same and different interests and that's fine My Dad used to take my brothers shooting and camping and I would stay home with my Mum then we would all do family things together.
The only time my Mum and Dad were apart was during the War.

At the end of the day if our r/ships don't work out that we once believed would for us if we can part friends or still be friends on a soul level then that's great, some cant because of abuse and hurt issues and their parting is very emotional for them because of all the hurt.
No one can ever prove or convince another they are right for them if the other person doesn't feel the same about them.
Even if for some of us if we do put our issues right that we have and have to be responsible for it still wont mean the other person we love us as we love them or will feel any different towards us and that is what we need to face in reality and not get upset about when that r/ship ends it has simply been another lesson that we have chosen to come into our lives for our growth and for the growth of our soul (your psychic should have explained that to you) because it helps to understand that for some of us we just don't go straight into a soul mate love if we have to learn from karmic learning lesson r/ships first.
When we graduate from all of the necessary karmic learning r/ship lessons the Universe then sets up a meeting for us (if it is meant to be in our chosen destiny) to meet our soul mate on that soul level of love.

We all find as we go along in life what is right for us (if we want to learn that is up to us) and what is not right for us.
What ever is meant to come into our lives will in the way, time and place it is meant to and that is to Divine Timing.
Good luck I wish you well.

jazz
Angelite

Postby jazz » Thu Jun 01, 2017 9:09 am

Thanks Chris for that info bless you.

Chris Roubis
Angelite

Postby Chris Roubis » Thu Jun 01, 2017 5:57 pm

Every time the walls have started to come down for him, he puts a stop to us sleeping together etc and distances himself from me completely. But then when we are drawn back together again (months or weeks later) it's like we've never had that time apart. It's like he is scared of feeling anything so he pushes me away, but something has always drawn us back together. It's frustrating.
Hi BEkkles,

You are in the same group of souls, so you are going to attract each other on a spiritual level.

apologies again Bekkles if this offends you, But I am going to be blunt and straight to the point again. :-s

Monitor when he distances himself again. Is it after you two have been intimate?

Perhaps he comes back to you when his testosterone levels are up, and he needs a release?

Do not mistaken him distancing himself for fear of getting hurt.

The guy is having sex and being intimate with you, so he threw the fear card out the window on that one long ago.

Remember guys make love with their penis, not with their heart.

So if he feels like this towards you when he is having sex, then forget your dreams of settling down with him. it isn't going to work well for you.

The signs are there, but you are ignoring them. Like i said, its your path to take and learn from it.

You don't need a psychic to see whats going on here.

This is the same old story, since the age of man, of woman desperately clinging onto man.

Man only wants to fulfill his primal desires, but woman eventually wants more than sex.

next time it may be a good idea to keep sex out of it from the beginning. That way you will see the truth much earlier in the relationship.

Just my 2 cents worth. @};-

jazz
Angelite

Postby jazz » Fri Jun 02, 2017 8:40 am

Seriously Chris,
She should have been told the truth by her reader about how it is really in the reality of life between them.
she wasn't told anything that was concrete she was left with doubt and more questions to ask us about things you shouldn't have to go to another psychic and have another reading just after you have paid to have one all your questions should be answered TRUTHFULLY even if the truth may not go down to well it is better than giving someone false hope.
Soul mates on that level of love DO NOT need time out and freedom because they are not ready to commit because they are going through stress that is just a cop out of not wanting to tell the truth of how you really feel about another person that you are not into them as much as they are into you.
This man simply doesn't know what he wants so he will make up excuses to keep someone hanging on if they want to or are silly enough to because they believe in what he tells them.

I noticed Bekkles put herself down by saying I am unappealing when a person puts themselves down and when meeting some one new or have someone in your life already, that person will see that weakness of that persons insecurity and play on it to get them in bed they will tell them all sorts of things to keep them going back not really caring or giving a dam about that person as a person and it takes two to tango so it is that persons choice to keep going back because sex to them is love for the male it is just sex not love but when you are insecure you don't want to see that because its better to have some one in your life than no one at all which is a myth that we work out for ourselves as we go along in life if hopefully we do learn from our lessons its up to us if we learn or not.
Having anxiety doesn't help a person either anxieties will take all rational thinking away and you are left with believing you aren't pretty, good enough, sexy enough, whatever emotion comes to you first you will believe and put yourself down more so all your weaknesses are exposed for those who will take advantage of those weaknesses by telling you what you want to hear that makes you feel good.
We need to get help for any emotional issues we have because if we don't they will stop us from moving forward into the future and we will stay in that belief of being unappealing, not pretty enough, not good enough.
Getting help will give us confidence, the right kind of help teaches us how to handle anxiety when it comes on, when we are confident within ourselves we actually see through what is false who is false and we can then walk away from that knowing something isn't for our highest of good.
Self worth and self love are two things we don't give ourselves enough of, when we have no self worth people will walk all over us and take advantage of us because the ones who do that can see we are insecure within ourselves and will take crumbs off the floor instead of eating at the table.
When you give yourself confidence, self worth self love and can be happy within yourself about yourself faults and all then you will find yourself making the right kind and better kind of choices for yourself.
By being judgmental of ourselves and putting our selves down we give all our power away to those who see our insecurities and hang ups and will take advantage of us we walk around with a big shining light around us that tells all the wrong kind of users " I am insecure, I am unattractive, "I need to be loved, "I want a partner, "I am desperate to find someone, as we choose and are totally responsible for who we allow into our lives as a potential partner, lover etc, we can then expect the beginning of our Karmic learning lessons with that person and they with us not all r/ships will learn from their experiences one may one wont it depends on what they have chosen to learn or not using their free will and choice.
When the r/ship falls apart the karmic lesson is finished with that particular person and so on until/or we learn and grow from our experiences spiritually and physically so we know what we want and don't want in a r/ship but also fixing up our own hang ups that need to be fixed so we can be the confident, strong, happy, person we came here to be and make good decisions for ourselves through that confidence and wisdom of our experiences.
That is how it was for me anyway and in the reality of life.

jazz.

Chris Roubis
Angelite

Postby Chris Roubis » Fri Jun 02, 2017 2:24 pm

Well said Jazz

She does need more self love.. so she can start making rules and boundaries for herself... especially when she keeps ignoring the signs.

Then she can stop being others people's welcome mat.

I do hope Bekkles steps out of her own circle and sees what is going on from a different view point and wakes up.

I could be wrong, but somehow I feel Bekkles isn't the only one this guy is getting intimate with.

jazz
Angelite

Postby jazz » Fri Jun 02, 2017 5:51 pm

It is a shame I do feel for her having anxiety doesn't allow us to see the bigger true picture of how things really are we just want to hear and believe what we are told by a partner to make us feel better about ourselves and more secure so we keep going back believing we have a future with that person even although we know something isn't really right we feel that in our soul but push it down and ignore it because we are not ready to handle the truth.

I make time to try and explain things to people in a way that makes sense from what I have experienced and what I know both physically and spiritually with r/ships I pass on anything that may help others and I wish I could have had some help explaining to me certain things about r/ships that would have given me more courage and the sense to have walked away from really bad r/ships that did nothing but abuse me put me down take advantage of my kindness they saw as a weakness and walk all over me.

I knew nothing of karmic learning r/ships and like many when you meet some one new you think wow this this person is terrific and everything you want in a person then after time the excuses come for this and that and you know something is not right and start to tell yourself its must be you doing something wrong.

I hope she does get some help for her anxiety to cope better with the truth of things in life that come along to us all join a group that that encourages and teaches self confidence, self worth self love its great that these groups are available for men and women and they do help.

Its terrible what some people do to others who genuinely are loving kind and want a decent r/ship in their lives but unfortunately this is where our lessons comes in the abusers and cheaters may think they get away with how they are treating people good people but their karma comes to them and they find themselves alone and bitter wondering why no one wants anything to do with them because they believe they do nothing wrong or have no faults not everyone are vulnerable and the ones who aren't see right through them and usually tell them.
The good news is good things do come to those who are deserving to have some one loving and kind in their lives (if they choose to want a partner after a lot of emotional issues its up to us) who see them for the lovely person they are that being a soul mate r/ship on that special level of love and trust.

Chris Roubis
Angelite

Postby Chris Roubis » Fri Jun 02, 2017 9:53 pm

well said Jazz ^:)^

Relationships are mirror images of your own life, how you feel and treat yourself, as well as how you react and respond to different situations and people around you.

Be aware that every relationship is an opportunity for soul growth.

It may be time to evaluate and appreciate the relationships you have right now, or even those from the past, good or bad.

Even a difficult relationship can be a surprising spiritual catalyst for you. All relationships, whether they’re on an emotional, physical, mental, or spiritual level, are part of the learning process and enlightenment of the soul.

No matter what category a relationship falls into, it acts as a teaching tool for the lessons your soul needs to learn. It can help you understand, change, or enhance your individual qualities.

Ask yourself, if it was in the past, “What did I learn from that relationship?” or id it’s a current relationship, ask yourself, “What am I learning from this relationship?”

Different types of relationships have an uncanny way of identifying which aspects of your life need attention. At times, they reveal your vulnerabilities and insecurities, or your need for attention, approval, and acceptance.

Return to “Free Psychic Readings Online”