Reading for guidance

visitor
Selenite

Reading for guidance

Postby visitor » Sun May 21, 2017 8:54 pm

Hello can I seek your very kind help?

An offer was made last week for a new job task, I quite hesitant so I rejected it. What do you feel about it would you think I should reconsider? I do not know what it is in my head why, is it i fear or do I really have a hunch on this.

Also will it affect my growth, do you see a better one coming on it's way thank you so much for any guidance you have on this. I am a bit jittery coz I am really waiting too long now to grow. O:-)

jazz
Angelite

Re: Reading for guidance

Postby jazz » Tue May 23, 2017 4:45 pm

Hi Visitor,
I have a mini reading offer available for $10 answering one question with a 3 card spread if you would like to take advantage of that you can private message me for further details.
To keep my charity work going I am offering a full detailed reading for a very affordable reasonable fee and my mini reading.
As you can appreciate I have rent, bills and other expenses of everyday life to meet like every one else plus supporting the charities I am passionate about and can no longer give my time free of charge.

Blessings jazz.
I continue to do free of charge, a one question reading. For a more detailed paid reading you can, Send Private Message by clicking on my name.
Blessings jazz :)

visitor
Selenite

Postby visitor » Sat May 27, 2017 4:41 am

Sorry jazz..i dont even have credit card... that's how bloke my life is.

jazz
Angelite

Postby jazz » Sat May 27, 2017 8:11 am

Hi Visitor,
Life is a struggle at times to make ends meet I don't own a credit card either and would never have one I save and save if I need something and pay for it with money.
You don't need a credit card to transfer money from your bank to another bank account, the bank does that for you when you have the other persons details.
When I send money to my doggie charity I send it by money order that way I get a receipt for payment and if it goes missing in the mail no one else can cash that money order other than who it is made out to and you have to have identification to cash a money order by show of license or other proof with your name on it.

You have all the answers within yourself about the question you asked you are the only one who know's what you want to do, your energies are scattered at the moment you need to calm down, ground yourself, make a quiet time for yourself meditate and go within and ask your guides for any help you need.
If you want other work put it out to the Universe they put in their 50% if you do your 50% by sending off resumes to different places, looking all the time for new jobs, what ever comes along for you any way is meant to be at the end of the week all the matters is the pay cheque.
I did any work when I was left to bring up my two kids I cleaned houses, I ironed other peoples clothes for a pittance, I worked as a waitress, in shops, anything to keep a ova our heads and food on the table for us so yes I know how tough life can be for a lot of people.

Blessings jazz.
I continue to do free of charge, a one question reading. For a more detailed paid reading you can, Send Private Message by clicking on my name.
Blessings jazz :)

Return to “Free Psychic Readings Online”