reading for me if possible

jenny2012
Quartz

reading for me if possible

Postby jenny2012 » Tue May 16, 2017 4:26 pm

Hi Jazz and Chris,

Hope you are doing great. Im just looking for a little bit of insight on where my life is heading. I'm really lost and confused in just about all aspects of my life. Any help would be very much appreciated.

Thanks in advance
D.o.B 11 oct 1983/F

jazz
Angelite

Re: reading for me if possible

Postby jazz » Tue May 16, 2017 5:52 pm

Hi Jenny,
For a more detailed reading I am charging a small reading fee.
I work to answering questions because I don't read minds I do not know where you need help the most in your life, all aspects of a person life doesn't give my guides anything to work on to bring forth the right kind of guidance and help you are asking for.
I always ask a client what is worrying you or troubling you the most in your life now, once I know I ask my guides to come forward with their help as they know more than me where you need the right kind of guidance and help including futuristic insights.
If you would like a reading you can look under psychic directory for further details .
Blessings jazz.
I continue to do free of charge, a one question reading. For a more detailed paid reading you can, Send Private Message by clicking on my name.
Blessings jazz :)

jenny2012
Quartz

Postby jenny2012 » Tue May 16, 2017 8:10 pm

Hi Jazz, Do you see anything related to my career in upcoming weeks? I am looking for a right job offer for a while now. Any insight will be greatly appreciated.
Thanks

Chris Roubis
Angelite

Postby Chris Roubis » Wed May 17, 2017 8:29 pm

Hi Jenny,

I am feeling you will get the right job soon. Also I am feeling more financial security and stability coming your way too.
Don't give up, just keep persevering, it will pay off in the end.
Rev. Chris Roubis Save our planet from the "Synagogue Of Satan" Google it..
(main spirit guide) Chief White Eagle, (other guides) Chief Sitting Bull, Chief Oconostota, Chief Eagle Eyes, Chief Eagle Tomahawk. Chief White Tail. Chief Little Horn.

jenny2012
Quartz

Postby jenny2012 » Thu May 18, 2017 6:00 am

Thank you so much Chris. I will keep u posted. :ymhug: :ymhug: :ymhug: ^:)^ ^:)^
blessings

jazz
Angelite

Postby jazz » Thu May 18, 2017 9:50 am

The only reason I am reading for a small fee is because it cost me everything I had and owned to sell including my car which I loved for a plane fare and for bond and rent money to move into a unit.
I was left with nothing and my rent takes up 3/4 of my Pension leaving me very little to live on.

I think my reading fee for a detailed reading and for a mini reading is still very reasonable and most people who know me know i give a genuine reading and I have worked very hard over the years to earn a good name as a genuine reader.

I have been helping Animal shelters for many years and it takes money to help those shelters with essential things they need for the dogs and cats that are dumped or abused that they look after with so much compassion and love so please know if you pay for a reading you are helping in two ways me and so i can continue to give to Animal shelters.

Blessings Jazz.
I continue to do free of charge, a one question reading. For a more detailed paid reading you can, Send Private Message by clicking on my name.

Chris Roubis
Angelite

Postby Chris Roubis » Thu May 18, 2017 10:14 am

Bless You Jazz :-bd
Rev. Chris Roubis Save our planet from the "Synagogue Of Satan" Google it..
(main spirit guide) Chief White Eagle, (other guides) Chief Sitting Bull, Chief Oconostota, Chief Eagle Eyes, Chief Eagle Tomahawk. Chief White Tail. Chief Little Horn.

jenny2012
Quartz

Postby jenny2012 » Fri May 19, 2017 3:06 am

Hi Jazz,
Hugs and blessings for you. I have multiple readings from you and Chris here and I truly appreciate your time and insight. I completely support your decision to charge a fee if it helps. I would love to book a reading and get an insight over few things that are bothering me.

Love and blessings ❤️

jazz
Angelite

Postby jazz » Fri May 19, 2017 9:12 am

Hi Jenny,
Thankyou so much for supporting my readings I really appreciate it my charity is my passion I have seen all the wonderful work that the volunteers do for the doggie shelters and cat shelters they love looking after these beautiful souls they rely solely on help from people as the Government doesn't help them in any way.
They need so much for them blankets, bedding, training of dogs so they can be adopted and excepted into homes and mix with other dogs of the family and people in the family, food, medical treatment, sterilization, chipping, and they are needing more shelters built as the number of dumped dogs and cats grow.

Would you like a mini reading for $10 in which I answer one question and do a 3 card spread for you or a more detailed reading for $40...I answer two major questions that you need the most help or guidance with, a full spread of cards, and what Personal number year you are in now and of course what spirit brings through for you.
Just private message me to let me know which reading you would like I will need your full name and date of birth all readings are confidential and private.
I put what time is needed to both of the readings to make sure you receive all the guidance that helps you from my Guides to your two questions and one question, I pass on what ever they wish to give me to give you.
Blessings Jazz.:)

jenny2012
Quartz

Postby jenny2012 » Fri May 19, 2017 5:33 pm

I have sent you private message.

Return to “Free Psychic Readings Online”