Anything good coming up for me this year?

Tam
Quartz

Anything good coming up for me this year?

Postby Tam » Tue May 09, 2017 1:37 pm

Hello Jazz!! Do you see anything good coming up for me this year, like any surprises or anything at all? Thank You!!

jazz
Angelite

Re: Anything good coming up for me this year?

Postby jazz » Tue May 09, 2017 4:45 pm

Hi Tam,
If you look under Psychic Directory you will see I do more detailed readings for a small fee, I offer my time free of charge for very short answers that don't require a lot of my time and detail.

Surprises come into our life and everything you are meant to experience in Divine Timing.
Some people believe we know everything or supposed to know everything, we don't and we are not meant to we can only pass onto you what spirit gives to us in the way it will help you the most what you do with that information and guidance that comes through for you is up to you.
Your future belongs to you to live and not for us to give.
I am given futuristic insights when it is needed to give hope, reassurance, comfort or guidance so that the person I am reading for is helped to help themselves where needed to have a better, more fulfilling, positive life because they have the hope they need to know they and their lives are going to be fine.
We all live to our chosen destiny and the lessons we have chosen to have while we are here on this Earth plane as this plane is a learning plane.
Life wouldn't be a surprise if we knew all the surprises that were to come into your life, that is for you to experience I don't know what is up ahead for me but I get excited to wait and see what new energies are going to come my way.

Blessings Jazz.

Blessings jazz.
I continue to do free of charge, a one question reading. For a more detailed paid reading you can, Send Private Message by clicking on my name.
Blessings jazz :)

Tam
Quartz

Postby Tam » Wed May 10, 2017 10:12 am

Oh OK!! Thank You Jazz! For letting me know, hope to get one with you sometime :D

Chris Roubis
Angelite

Postby Chris Roubis » Wed May 10, 2017 11:35 am

Hi Tam,

I feel you have been healing from a previous broken heart. @};-

Don't forget when you want to receive love from others, you must also learn to receive love from yourself first.

I feel the world is your oyster, so think big, and get ready to gobble it up :-bd
Rev. Chris Roubis Save our planet from the "Synagogue Of Satan" Google it..
(main spirit guide) Chief White Eagle, (other guides) Chief Sitting Bull, Chief Oconostota, Chief Eagle Eyes, Chief Eagle Tomahawk. Chief White Tail. Chief Little Horn.

Tam
Quartz

Postby Tam » Wed May 10, 2017 3:29 pm

Yes Chris your correct, it hurts alot, I have been so depressed.. But thank you so much for your advice!!! And I feel it too!!!!! :D

Return to “Free Psychic Readings Online”