Love life

Tam
Quartz

Love life

Postby Tam » Fri May 05, 2017 6:24 pm

Hello!! Will I be happy in love anytime soon?? Thank You!

jazz
Angelite

Re: Love life

Postby jazz » Fri May 05, 2017 7:36 pm

Hi Tam,
Everything that happens in our life especially real soul mate love comes to us in Divine timing.
It also depends if you have karmic learning lessons to learn with r/ships.
Don't worry about when, who, or where it will happen just know it happens when two souls are ready to receive another on a soul level of love.
Just enjoy life go out have a good time with your friends and don't focus on when it will happen for you so much just let it happen in its own way because in reality that is how it happens for all of us.
No one can make you happy in a r/ship happiness comes from within and shines out we are totally responsible for our own happiness or unhappiness and who we choose to bring into our lives as a potential partner, love, or marriage.
You wont be left out.
Blessings jazz.
I continue to do free of charge, a one question reading. For a more detailed paid reading you can, Send Private Message by clicking on my name.
Blessings jazz :)

Tam
Quartz

Postby Tam » Fri May 05, 2017 10:47 pm

Thank You so much Jazz!!!

jazz
Angelite

Postby jazz » Sat May 06, 2017 8:52 am

The right love that is meant to be for us on a soul level happens when we least expect it everything that happens in our life happens for a reason including r/ships that do not work out, they are all lessons for us to find our true selves and they allow us to know what we do want as opposed to what we don't want in our lives r/ships that do not last aren't sent to punish us because we choose them and the person of our choice (at the time) to come into our lives it may all start off great and be cloud 9 stuff but time shows to us that any holes that start to appear in that r/ship are all signs for us to be aware of and get in touch with our true feelings which tell us what feels right and what feels wrong but they also show us our faults, our insecurities, our weaknesses, our strengths, and the reason why we choose that person eg. if we choose a person to come into our lives because we were insecure and wanting to be loved and be happy at that time of choosing a person we soon find out that usually that person has worse hang ups than us, but that was the lesson we were meant to have with that person so we take a good look at ourselves and get help for any or all of our insecurities, doubts, fears, past trust issues what ever we need to fix about ourselves.
Then of course there are r/ships we choose that wont treat us with respect or love that we deserve again all lessons for us to learn about ourselves and how we want to be treated there are many many different kind of r/ship lessons we learn through out our life if we aren't lucky enough like my Mum and Dad to meet in their early teenage years as soul mates on that level of love.
I haven't been so lucky in love but I had many lessons difficult and hard lessons to learn where r/ships are concerned that is why I can pass on hopefully what helps others what I have experienced and know over 50 or more years of r/ships, and two marriages.
I am waiting for Divine Timing myself to bring in the right person for me:) if that is what is in my destiny.
For now get out into life and live it to the fullest there are a lot of surprises waiting up ahead for you.

Jazz.
I continue to do free of charge, a one question reading. For a more detailed paid reading you can, Send Private Message by clicking on my name.
Blessings jazz :)

Tam
Quartz

Postby Tam » Sat May 06, 2017 8:56 am

Thank You Jazz!!! :)

Return to “Free Psychic Readings Online”