Soul Mate

shakti71
Quartz

Soul Mate

Postby shakti71 » Tue May 02, 2017 12:18 am

Hi, I would like to know if my soul mate is the man I recently started seeing and if his past hurt, anger and experiences are preventing him from connecting with me on a deeper level. I could be just imagining this....I could be crazy, but I feel the gravitation pull of our souls and also see and hear what he is thinking sometimes. Even after he left my place, I heard his voice as clear as if he was in the room next to me. I feel that he is scared of getting hurt by me but he tells his friends that he doesn't want to hurt me.

Thank you in advanced
Shakti

jazz
Angelite

Re: Soul Mate

Postby jazz » Tue May 02, 2017 8:10 am

Hi Shakti.
We can have many soul mates but only one soul mate on a level of pure love.
The man you are seeing now has issues to deal with that you cant fix only he can.
Anyone who has trust issues, anger issues and past hurts are not ready to enter a r/ship regardless of what you feel from this man.
Only time will tell if you are meant to be together as this is your experience that you both chose to have with each other before you came here.
By saying he doesn't want to hurt you to his friends is his way of saying I am not ready for another r/ship yet emotionally.
Enjoy what time you spend together without trying to read him too much or too much into the situation as it is and if the two of you are meant to grow together time will show you whether or not you both are meant to be that is how it is in reality I don't tell people this one is your soul mate because I don't know if he is or not but I do not that a person with deep issues of mistrust, anger, past hurt, self insecurities what ever they may be going through emotionally will stop them from having a r/ship that lasts until they seek help and deal with their own personal issues that another person isn't responsible for.
Those who expect another person to fix up their emotional problems find themselves wondering why the other person isn't sticking around waiting for them to change its because they cant handle their issues and are constantly being questioned about their whereabouts, who they are talking to, etc, it all becomes too much for them and we are not responsible for another person mistrust, insecurities, doubts, hurts or anger that they put onto us they are.
I would take a big step back if you chose to and let this man deal with his emotions his way or there is always professional help and counselling available Chris has some very good help on this site about r/ships have a look you may be able to offer him a suggestion from what you read and that's all you can do really some will want to get help for their emotional issues and some wont it is up to them as some do not see they have any faults and will blame others for their emotional issues then wonder why they are alone for the rest of their lives.
Time shows to us what we need to see, feel and hear with a person in reality and it is up to us whether or not we want to continue with this person or not our feelings tell us the truth our gut feelings over what we think we cannot think this person is right for me we need to feel that emotion.
A soul mate r/ship on a soul level of love is when two souls are destined to meet both of their energies are attracted to each other on a soul level for this meeting a soul mate love is one of trust without trust in a r/ship you don't have a r/ship all karmic issues are cleared by both people who meet on a soul level of love in past lives so they come to a new life on this Earth Plane ready to meet their true soul mate of love knowing at first sight and feelings they are meant to be together.
Hope that has helped you to understand a little more of how life in reality is here on this Earth Plane we use our free choice and will in the way we wish to and we are totally responsible for who we choose to bring into our lives as a potential friend, lover, r/ship, marriage.
We have karmic learning lessons in r/ships, we have soul mates on a soul level of love and we have those who chose to be on their own because they are happy that way what ever is meant to be in our destiny will be for us because we have chosen the lessons we need to learn and grow from before we come here to this Earth Plane..
Our lives here are all about learning and growing both physically and Spiritually the two go hand in hand as we are spiritual beings having a human experience here on this Earth plane and we have many lessons to learn while we are here.
Blessings jazz.
I continue to do free of charge, a one question reading. For a more detailed paid reading you can, Send Private Message by clicking on my name.
Blessings jazz :)

Chris Roubis
Angelite

Postby Chris Roubis » Tue May 02, 2017 12:05 pm

Well said Jazz ^:)^

Dear Shakti,

if you truly are his soulmate, then you would stop trying to control the situation... and just enjoy his friendship unconditionally.
Reverend Chris Roubis
My main spirit guides:
Chief Sitting Bull, Chief White Eagle, Chief Oconostota, Chief Eagle Eyes, Chief Eagle Tomahawk. Chief White Tail.
Danites of Israel = Sons of Greece. A genuine Semite, not a fake one.

shakti71
Quartz

Postby shakti71 » Tue May 02, 2017 12:42 pm

Thanks Jazz, that makes a lot of sense. I have not expected anything more than what it is from him. No commitment, no questioning just friendship and comfort. He has opened up about a lot of his issues when he has been extremely distressed and I have suggested he get professional help. I have told him how I feel about him but also said I am under no illusion of what our relationship is. I do not want someone to feel obligated to me out of need, pity, loneliness or convenience. I want someone who wants to be with me because they want to. I said to him that way if he decided to be with me I would know that it was real and he was ready. Funny though, in the meantime an ex boyfriend whom I was deeply in-love with has entered the scene again (even though he is with someone else, his relationship is rocky) and has stirred up my emotions. I have a feeling he is regretting his past choices but I only offered friendship and advice, nothing else. He does not know that I am aware of the circumstances of our split.....his deception and affair. However, I think he realised the hurt he created on saying goodbye when I was fighting the tears as I was saying I was fine. He is a wonderful man but I know the man I am kinda seeing would never deceive me, he is honest and up-front. I have always been very easy going and accepting of others at my own detriment. Looking beyond my own selfish wants because I have always believed one day the right man (soul mate) would not doubt me and would stay as an equal...not to control or own me.

shakti71
Quartz

Postby shakti71 » Tue May 02, 2017 1:01 pm

I forgot to say, the man I am seeing chased me when I was avoiding all men after finally leaving my husband after 3 years of misery (1 year of living separately in the same house, almost 5 years together). He was messaging me and turned up to my gig to hear me sing. He also continued to chase me till I decided to let my walls down. We did start of as friends because we are in the same circle of friends, I just kept my distance because I felt an attraction to him. He started going to more of our friends gatherings so I avoided them. Weird I know, but the first time I met him I felt something.......I guess it scared.

jazz
Angelite

Postby jazz » Tue May 02, 2017 3:38 pm

Hi Shakti,
Just go with the flow and enjoy life doing what makes you happy who ever is meant to come into your life as a true soul mate will be brought in the Universe sets that up for you so both of you are in the right place at the right time it is all down to Divine Timing when we have finished our karmic learning lessons we are then ready to receive the right one into our lives and both souls just know this is it:)
We have some amazing surprises happen in our lives when we least expect it I am waiting to see what nice surprise the Universe has for me in the way of love before I kick the bucket lol.
You will be okay you have a good head on your shoulders just enjoy every day of your life.
Blessings Jazz.
I continue to do free of charge, a one question reading. For a more detailed paid reading you can, Send Private Message by clicking on my name.
Blessings jazz :)

Return to “Free Psychic Readings Online”