Man I will marry

Rherhe44
Quartz

Man I will marry

Postby Rherhe44 » Tue Apr 25, 2017 9:40 am

I was just wondering if anyone could give me any details about the man I am meant to marry. A physical description, letter of his first name or his initials or possible his given name anything about him really thanks

jazz
Angelite

Re: Man I will marry

Postby jazz » Tue Apr 25, 2017 4:55 pm

Hi Rherhe,
If it is meant to be for you in your destiny to marry, Divine Timing brings that event in and sets up that meeting for those two souls that are meant to be together on that level of love.
A physical description of that man, a letter of his first name or his initials isn't important and in reality a physical description of a man could come through but it could be some one you are meant to have karmic learning lesson r/ship with and not a soul mate or man you are to marry according to your chosen destiny.
The who, where, when,and why of that event happens only when it is ready to happen.
I could sit here all day bringing through all sorts of names and descriptions and maybe be told a letter of a name but I wont because I know in reality you shall see for yourself what he looks like when that person comes into your life as a soul mate you will know what his name is and what is he about yourself as I have said most of us have karmic learning lessons with partners before we meet our soul mate if that is in our destiny and we could meet many before that happens so its unrealistic to bring anything through of what you are asking because if you are not yet ready and haven't learned any valuable lessons from any of your karmic learning lesson partners then you will still attract the learning lessons you need before you are ready to receive the right one into your life.
That is how it works in real life for all of us.
Jazz.
I continue to do free of charge, a one question reading. For a more detailed paid reading you can, Send Private Message by clicking on my name.
Blessings jazz :)

Chris Roubis
Angelite

Postby Chris Roubis » Tue Apr 25, 2017 7:59 pm

:-bd well said Jazz

Hi Rherhe,

I got the name john, though I could be wrong. Hope this helps.
Rev. Chris Roubis
(main spirit guide) Chief White Eagle, (other guides) Chief Sitting Bull, Chief Oconostota, Chief Eagle Eyes, Chief Eagle Tomahawk. Chief White Tail. Chief Little Horn.
“It is no measure of mental health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society.” — Krishnamurti

jazz
Angelite

Postby jazz » Wed Apr 26, 2017 4:46 pm

Honestly Chris,
In our own time and way whatever we are meant to have in our lives comes to us in Divine timing then we see the who, why, how, and when not before.
Some of us will meet our soul mates early, in the middle or later in our lives without having any karmic learning r/ships to deal with that is because in past lives they have corrected any faults about themselves and have cleared all karma ready to receive their soul mate in a new life.
Others like myself included have needed valuable lessons in r/ships to be able to find our true selves to know what we do want and what we don't want in our lives in the way of a r/ship, every r/ship that comes into our lives is for a reason and although they do not work out to how we had hoped they teach us much about our selves and others.
If we learn to trust our true feelings (our intuition) we can make wiser better choices for ourselves when it comes to matters of the heart.
Not all souls want a partner in life some are quite happy doing their own thing in their own way and that is our free will and choice to decide what we feel is right for us.
If we are meant to have a partner in our lives on a soul level of love it will happen for us in the way and time it will present itself to us.
Jazz
I continue to do free of charge, a one question reading. For a more detailed paid reading you can, Send Private Message by clicking on my name.

Chris Roubis
Angelite

Postby Chris Roubis » Wed Apr 26, 2017 7:27 pm

well said Jazz.

I only got a name, so could be a potential partner, doesnt mean she will marry him.. and even if she does marry him, doesnt mean it will last for ever and ever.
Rev. Chris Roubis
(main spirit guide) Chief White Eagle, (other guides) Chief Sitting Bull, Chief Oconostota, Chief Eagle Eyes, Chief Eagle Tomahawk. Chief White Tail. Chief Little Horn.
“It is no measure of mental health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society.” — Krishnamurti

jazz
Angelite

Postby jazz » Wed Apr 26, 2017 8:55 pm

Yep that is so right names, descriptions, personalities, spirit give us can be anyone that person is destined to meet for a learning lesson, romance, friendship, r/ship, husband/wife every thing works out in the end to how and what we are meant to have in our lives anyway regardless of how many we meet fall in love and out of love with or marry and divorce.

Return to “Free Psychic Readings Online”