where has sally cat been

annmaree
Quartz

where has sally cat been

Postby annmaree » Sat Apr 15, 2017 8:09 pm

sir/maam,
sally cat had been missing for 5 days. where has she been. she was a little dehydrated and hungry, but otherwise she was in good condition. She seemed a little depressed and upset.
I am wondering if she is ok now she is home?
annmaree

jazz
Angelite

Re: where has sally cat been

Postby jazz » Sun Apr 16, 2017 9:16 am

Hi,
Annmaree,
Sally has probably been many places as cats do it is in their nature to roam, if unsterilized they will go looking for a mate just as male cats go walk about to mate with a female.
I would take her to the vet for a check up to satisfy yourself she is alright if you are worried but usually cats can disappear for days then come home wanting a feed drink and rest and in my case my cat was hurt by a dog so she stayed where she was attacked until she was strong enough to come home I noticed she had a huge lump on her stomache where a dog had bitten her so I took her straight to the vet and she was fine.
I sterilized all my dogs and cats so they don't get pregnant as there are too many unwanted cats and dogs.
Jazz.
I continue to do free of charge, a one question reading. For a more detailed paid reading you can, Send Private Message by clicking on my name.
Blessings jazz :)

Chris Roubis
Angelite

Postby Chris Roubis » Sun Apr 16, 2017 7:43 pm

wow Jazz ^:)^

Hi Annmaree,

I could be wrong, but I feel she went walk about, and then got scared off by something, and went further away to stay safe.

it took her a while to get back because it wasn't safe to come back home straight away.

If its the right cat I am seeing, she looks young and gets spooked easily.
Rev. Chris Roubis
(main spirit guide) Chief White Eagle, (other guides) Chief Sitting Bull, Chief Oconostota, Chief Eagle Eyes, Chief Eagle Tomahawk. Chief White Tail. Chief Little Horn.
“It is no measure of mental health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society.” — Krishnamurti

annmaree
Quartz

Postby annmaree » Mon Apr 17, 2017 10:09 am

Jazz thanks for the reply. Sally is desexed and has never wandered before. She is very home loving and often lays about with her doggy family. Thank you for taking the time to reply.

Chris Roubis, Sally is almost 3 now so still a young cat. Her doggy sister and aunties are very good with her but I feel that she may have mistaken a stay dog ( we have a few about at the moment) for a friend, if this is the case then you are probably right about her being scared and running further away.
Thank you for taking the time to reply. I appreciate your time
Annmaree

jazz
Angelite

Postby jazz » Wed Apr 19, 2017 8:33 am

Hi Annmaree,
We are glad sally is okay and home safe.
I continue to do free of charge, a one question reading. For a more detailed paid reading you can, Send Private Message by clicking on my name.
Blessings jazz :)

Chris Roubis
Angelite

Postby Chris Roubis » Wed Apr 19, 2017 9:58 am

Most definitely Jazz ^:)^

So good to hear :o3 :-bd \:D/
Rev. Chris Roubis
(main spirit guide) Chief White Eagle, (other guides) Chief Sitting Bull, Chief Oconostota, Chief Eagle Eyes, Chief Eagle Tomahawk. Chief White Tail. Chief Little Horn.
“It is no measure of mental health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society.” — Krishnamurti

annmaree
Quartz

Postby annmaree » Wed Apr 19, 2017 8:31 pm

Thank you both very much for your time. It is greatly appreciated.

Return to “Free Psychic Readings Online”