Answers needed please

Joshua B
Quartz

Answers needed please

Postby Joshua B » Sun Mar 19, 2017 1:35 pm

Hi all.
I'm new to this so please bare with me.
I have a 19 year old daughter and a 6 month old grand daughter and they live with myself, wife and other daughter. Now in the past 4 months she has split from her boyfriend (and grand daughters father).
We have to move from our current town to our home town which is 5 hours away. The father has virtually no contact with his child (he is not really interested), but now that we have mentioned about moving, he wants to spend every 2nd day with her and is refusing to allow my daughter and grand daughter to move with us. We are my daughters main support. (There are no court orders in place only mediation has be done)

SO, my questions are:
a) Will we move back to our home town with my daughter and child within the next 6 months?
b) Will he make it difficult to move or will he just disappear into the distance?
c) Will he try to take the child?

Any answers will be greatly appreciated.
Many thanks
Joshua

jazz
Angelite

Re: Answers needed please

Postby jazz » Sun Mar 19, 2017 11:16 pm

Hi Joshua,
If your daughter has split from her daughters father, and she and her baby are living with you and your wife in a safe home how can he stop your daughter and her daughter from moving with you especially if he has shown no real interest in his child is he a controlling sort of person?

If you are your daughters main support and your Grand Daughters you may need to look into what rights your daughter has maybe he put some fear into your daughter or you by threatening to take his child there are laws against that.
I don't give time to my readings because where my help comes from there is no time (in the spirit world) what ever is meant to be happens in Divine timing not to when we want things to happen.
You do need maybe get some legal advice and go from there.
Don't be bullied or threatened do what you feel is best for your daughter and Granddaughter so you can all be happy.
I feel once he knows you have rights and you are going to do what you want to do he will back off control freaks try all sorts of blackmail when a r/ship doesn't work out especially if there is a child involved that they show no interest in until their partner wants to make plans for themselves for a better life be strong know your rights and move on.
good luck let us know how you get on.
Blessings jazz.
I continue to do free of charge, a one question reading. For a more detailed paid reading you can, Send Private Message by clicking on my name.
Blessings jazz :)

Chris Roubis
Angelite

Postby Chris Roubis » Mon Mar 20, 2017 11:59 am

I agree with Jazz.

Just go ahead and move.
You have the law on your side.
Whatever he tries to do, the law will make it right anyway.
Rev. Chris Roubis Save our planet from the "Synagogue Of Satan" Google it..
(main spirit guide) Chief White Eagle, (other guides) Chief Sitting Bull, Chief Oconostota, Chief Eagle Eyes, Chief Eagle Tomahawk. Chief White Tail. Chief Little Horn.

Joshua B
Quartz

Postby Joshua B » Sat Apr 01, 2017 3:19 pm

Thanks for your comments and support.
The father is being VERY anal at the moment because his mother (Who is a control freak) is pushing him, but he doesn't have much interest in bub. He hasn't got the guts to stand up to his mother so he just does as she says.
It's being torturous to my daughter, but all we can do is offer support.

jazz
Angelite

Postby jazz » Sat Apr 01, 2017 4:13 pm

That's all you can do just be there when needed and give you love and support when its family it can get messy and nasty when one is controlling eventually everything sorts its self out to how it is meant to be its just in between that get tough to deal with sounds like the father of your daughters bub could be a better person if he makes his own choices and decisions and does grow some gonads and tell his mother to butt out of the whole situation he will learn his own way as we all do that at some time our lives.
All the best with everything
jazz.
I continue to do free of charge, a one question reading. For a more detailed paid reading you can, Send Private Message by clicking on my name.
Blessings jazz :)

Return to “Free Psychic Readings Online”