Should I or shouldn't I?

Lorenz
Quartz

Should I or shouldn't I?

Postby Lorenz » Thu Mar 16, 2017 6:20 pm

Hi There
I'm looking for a bit of direction. I'm on maternity leave with my first child and i just found out I probably can't go back to my own job of 10yrs as they don't have the flexibility with hours to support me. Well they will see if I could work a day from home later on but initially they are too busy. I could push for more but I'm confused do I really want to go back to this job? It is full on. Will it be too much for me? Will I regret having that much time away from my child? Our option is to move interstate where it is cheaper and sell our existing home and that way we would half mortgage owing and there wouldn't be so much pressure surrounding work. But again I'm left with questions is that the right move? Should I stick it out here,?we love where we live it a safe ideal place to raise a family but it's just work work work to be able to afford here.
I know we could rent and then see if we like it before selling up
But the issue is if we move even temporarily I have to quit my job of 10yrs. Not as many options career wise where we are thinking to move. I'm the higher income earner for our family.
It's not a dream job but I worked very hard to get where I am from the bottom up to walk away.
Unsure what I should do?

Chris Roubis
Angelite

Re: Should I or shouldn't I?

Postby Chris Roubis » Thu Mar 16, 2017 6:37 pm

Hi Lorenz,

Grab a pen and paper, title the left side "Pros" and the right side "Cons"
Make a list of the pros and cons of moving away, and another paper for staying.

I do understand how hard it is to afford to stay in a nice area and home.
Have you been looking for other jobs? start small, and keep finding a better job while your working. Just find a job that pays the bills first.

Have you thought about starting a home business, like selling on ebay etc.

Google business ideas for Moms.
Rev. Chris Roubis Save our planet from the "Synagogue Of Satan" Google it..
(main spirit guide) Chief White Eagle, (other guides) Chief Sitting Bull, Chief Oconostota, Chief Eagle Eyes, Chief Eagle Tomahawk. Chief White Tail. Chief Little Horn.

jazz
Angelite

Re: Should I or shouldn't I?

Postby jazz » Thu Mar 16, 2017 8:27 pm

Hi Lorenz,
I totally agree with Chris with everything he has put to you at the end of the day you are the only one who can really answer all the questions you have doubt about from making good sound decisions.
Jazz.
I continue to do free of charge, a one question reading. For a more detailed paid reading you can, Send Private Message by clicking on my name.
Blessings jazz :)

Return to “Free Psychic Readings Online”