megliss
Quartz

Postby megliss » Wed Feb 01, 2017 3:13 am

Hi

I usually have my ways when I want a forecast for my life, but something has been off and I thought about asking for help. I was wondering I something meaningful or a life change will happen for me this year, or is it gonna be another version of last year (which was quite slow for me).

Thanks,

Meg

Chris Roubis
Angelite

Re: 2017

Postby Chris Roubis » Wed Feb 01, 2017 5:48 pm

I feel its going to be the same version for you.

But remember, you have the power to create the life you want.

get out there and do it.

Start planning. Make good decisions. Be willing to put in an effort.

Or you can let life pass you by again... and there is nothing wrong with that.. unless of course you want a change.
Reverend Chris Roubis
My main spirit guides:
Chief Sitting Bull, Chief White Eagle, Chief Oconostota, Chief Eagle Eyes, Chief Eagle Tomahawk. Chief White Tail.
Danites of Israel = Sons of Greece. A genuine Semite, not a fake one.

jazz
Angelite

Postby jazz » Wed Feb 01, 2017 9:02 pm

Well said Chris,
Our lives are up to us, so are life changing decisions to bring in new experiences.
I am not a mind reader, or a miracle worker to be able to give anyone a forecast of their life, what ever is meant to be in our life will be, Divine Timing brings to us what new experiences we are ready to have or going to have.
What do you want to happen in your life?
What meaningful changes would you like and what are you doing to bring those changes in?
What do you need to change about your self or your life that needs changing?
No one else can predict your whole life, our lives here on this Earth are for us to live not ours to give.
We are the only ones who can make a difference in our lives by manifesting our desires, meditate, visualize and trust your intuition when you are asking for help from spirit Guides.
New doors open for us, new opportunities come along, new experiences happen when we do our part toward making those necessary changes that we know are keeping us in stagnation or stopping us from moving forward.
jazz.
I continue to do free of charge, a one question reading. For a more detailed paid reading you can, Send Private Message by clicking on my name.
Blessings jazz :)

megliss
Quartz

Postby megliss » Wed Feb 01, 2017 10:37 pm

Unfortunately, not everything is under my control or is a result of what I want. Of course I dont expect anyone to know or give me a perfect forecast of my life, but maybe some can forecast some close opportunities I cant see myself. Thank you for the input.

Chris Roubis
Angelite

Postby Chris Roubis » Thu Feb 02, 2017 12:14 am

How To Change Your Life For The Better In One Month

http://www.collective-evolution.com/201 ... one-month/
Reverend Chris Roubis
My main spirit guides:
Chief Sitting Bull, Chief White Eagle, Chief Oconostota, Chief Eagle Eyes, Chief Eagle Tomahawk. Chief White Tail.
Danites of Israel = Sons of Greece. A genuine Semite, not a fake one.

Return to “Free Psychic Readings Online”