feeling lost

apanda
Celestite

feeling lost

Postby apanda » Tue Jan 31, 2017 1:24 pm

I don't know how I feel about my job - for the most part, it's interesting and I enjoy it. But there are people here who push my buttons and question everything I do - my manager questions what I do, she questions what I have been told by the director of the company. I am barely holding onto this job and it's frustrating to know that I am stuffing up nearly all the time.

This can't be all there is for me. Am I in a never ending circle of jobs where I am not good enough, or I can't live up to everyone's expectations of me. I can't afford to not have this job, but sometimes I feel so lost.

This job is a challenge for me and that is one thing I love about it. But with everything going wrong at the moment, I am constantly coming to work not knowing how long I will last.

Sometimes I think about changing my career altogether, but we need money coming into the house and as you know, Greg doesn't earn enough.

I feel like a failure!!

Chris Roubis
Angelite

Re: feeling lost

Postby Chris Roubis » Tue Jan 31, 2017 8:06 pm

Stuffing up is normal, until you get used to their ways... and they know it too.

So give yourself a pat on the back for staying there.

Unless they are asking too much of you, which can be overwhelming, and cause you to make mistakes.

try looking for other work while your still employed .. I've always kept looking for something better, in every job I've been to.
Reverend Chris Roubis
My spirit guides:
Chief Sitting Bull, Chief White Eagle, Chief Oconostota, Chief Eagle Eyes, Chief Eagle Tomahawk. Chief White Tail. Chief Little Horn.

Return to “Free Psychic Readings Online”