Reconnecting

Insightgirl25
Quartz

Reconnecting

Postby Insightgirl25 » Fri Jan 27, 2017 2:30 pm

Hey guys,

There is this lady I once knew but haven't spoken to for years who has recently been trying to reconnect with me however I just get a bad feeling like I should stay away form her. Its weird but it's true, then there are other times I feel guilty for not reaching out back so I'm asking if there is any I'll wishes geared to me coming from this lady that u guys can pick up on?

Please.

jazz
Angelite

Re: Reconnecting

Postby jazz » Fri Jan 27, 2017 11:08 pm

Hi Insightgirl25,
You must have a reason to feel the way you do about wanting to stay away from her, if you once knew her as a friend how did you feel about that friendship? and how did you feel about that person? we all have built in intuition which are our gut feelings our soul truth and we need to trust what we feel.
What gave you that bad feeling? Bad feelings come from somewhere other wise you would not hesitate to reconnect with her.
You are the only one who can answer whether or not you want to reconnect with her from how you knew her years ago, if you don't want to reconnect from something that has given you these bad feelings then its your choice if you don't guilt shouldn't come into it if you don't feel good about something or someone then you need to do what you feel is best for you.
Guilt is a wasted emotion if you have done nothing to feel guilty about.
jazz.
I continue to do free of charge, a one question reading. For a more detailed paid reading you can, Send Private Message by clicking on my name.
Blessings jazz :)

Insightgirl25
Quartz

Postby Insightgirl25 » Sat Jan 28, 2017 1:42 am

Thank you jazz you're absolutely right

jazz
Angelite

Postby jazz » Sat Jan 28, 2017 10:21 am

Thankyou for your feedback I am glad it helped you just keep on trusting your gut feelings (your soul truth) it is our built in radar that gives us many warnings good and negative so we can be careful and make the right choices for us that will bring us to a better outcome the choice is always ours how we use warning we can act on them or ignore them we learn from trusting our intuition (our higher self) and we get better at it as we go along our journey here.
Blessings jazz.
I continue to do free of charge, a one question reading. For a more detailed paid reading you can, Send Private Message by clicking on my name.
Blessings jazz :)

Chris Roubis
Angelite

Postby Chris Roubis » Sat Jan 28, 2017 1:19 pm

well said Jazz.

there is a reason why you haven't spoken to her in years..
you probably forgotten why you separated yourself from her all these years.
best to leave it alone again, like you did long ago.

So many friends I have ditched over the years for good reasons, and they have tried to reconnect with me many times over the years.
I just politely tell them a hi how are you, but will not go any further. :-bd
Rev. Chris Roubis Save our planet from the "Synagogue Of Satan" Google it..
(main spirit guide) Chief White Eagle, (other guides) Chief Sitting Bull, Chief Oconostota, Chief Eagle Eyes, Chief Eagle Tomahawk. Chief White Tail. Chief Little Horn.

Return to “Free Psychic Readings Online”