Hello, from an old friend.

Jessica M
Quartz

Hello, from an old friend.

Postby Jessica M » Thu Jan 26, 2017 11:31 am

Its been years since I have posted in this forum! how is everyone!

Here is a life update that I would like guidance on.
I am married, my husband and I do not have kids yet but we do want them.

We are going through the steps to try and get a house within the next year. I am also in the process of joining my husband's church. We are legally married and we both agreed that we get married in the church also.

Here is the battle I am having within myself. I am currently on contraceptives, to avoid an accidental pregnancy until we were ready. These pills give me side effects, I get angry and sad for no reason I have also never had a UTI in my life, until I started the pills which I have had at least 4 or 5 infections.

If i were to accidentally get pregnant I would be happy, I don't necessarily want children right now but I want to stop taking them and I don't wish to start a different method. I know everyone's body is different, the gap between my niece's is 5 years and her parents never used any form of protection. Since my now interest in religion part of me says "God will have things happen in the way my life should go." My husband is fine with my stopping by pills and has told me to stop taking them for months. I am honestly afraid that after i stop taking then I will be in a lot of pain every month like i was before or how it will effect my body and our future. I don't know which path is right. If i didnt take a leap of faith I never would have net my husband in the first place ...are all the signs I am getting telling me to stop the right path for me to take. Is God trying to tell me something or ? I am also set to graduate college in 2018.... my mind tells me no, no kids because of college and other things...but life is telling me yes.

Chris Roubis
Angelite

Re: Hello, from an old friend.

Postby Chris Roubis » Thu Jan 26, 2017 5:22 pm

Hi Jessica,

I cannot tell you what choices to make.. to make you happy. You have to work that out for yourself.
Look at your situation, your current status, your finances, your mental status, etc etc..

if you think you can afford to have children and be happy as a home mum, then go for it.
if you think you wont be too happy as a home mum, then do something else.

Your choice to make... just because god puts opportunities in your path, or they can manifest themselves, does not mean you have to accept everything.

Sometimes these opportunities come at the wrong time.. you need to decide whats right for you at that present moment.
Rev. Chris Roubis Save our planet from the "Synagogue Of Satan" Google it..
(main spirit guide) Chief White Eagle, (other guides) Chief Sitting Bull, Chief Oconostota, Chief Eagle Eyes, Chief Eagle Tomahawk. Chief White Tail. Chief Little Horn.

jazz
Angelite

Postby jazz » Fri Jan 27, 2017 12:29 am

I agree with you Rev Chris,
You cannot make any decision if your mind is clouded with confusion, which we do to ourselves from over thinking and doubting every thing to pieces one moment you are saying I would be happy to be pregnant then the next moment you are saying I don't necessarily want children now??? that is where your battle is with yourself you are not grounded you are scattered, put things in order how you would like them to be that suits in reality both your best interests . only you and your husband know when the time is right to want children in your life that fits in with your plans so you stop doubting the choices you want to make which is either wait or not that choice belongs to you both.
We live in the now so do what you feel you need to do for yourself now the rest will take care of itself.
If the contraceptive you are using is making you feel sick or is changing your moods then see your doctor and ask him for another alternative if you don't want to fall pregnant yet and tell him about any other health concerns you have with other things so he can offer you the right kind of help that will put your mind and body at ease.
Everything in our lives will be as it is meant to be regardless of how much we worry or stress about things that get us confused so I wouldn't worry about this or that what will be will be.
Divine timing brings to us what we are meant to be doing in our lives, how we are meant to be living, and what we are meant to have in our lives.
We need to trust more in what we feel is right for us and stop questioning it until we flog it to death and then become confused we are all given intuition we just don't trust it enough our gut feelings are our true feelings our inner truth learn to trust what you feel over thinking things to the point of driving ourselves nuts.
You will find you can make the right choices and decisions when you start to feel confident in what you really want or not at any time in your life if you don't really want to have children now then don't if you do then go ahead it is up to you our choices belong to us and us alone because at the end of the day we are the only ones who really know what we want and how we need to be.
jazz.
I continue to do free of charge, a one question reading. For a more detailed paid reading you can, Send Private Message by clicking on my name.
Blessings jazz :)

Jessica M
Quartz

Postby Jessica M » Sat Jan 28, 2017 7:13 am

Thank you for the feedback. It is true my mind had been clouded with too many different things. I recently found a holistic/spiritual store in my area where they have reiki in private or in group sessions. I have never had reiki before but I am hoping it helps me get a better connection on making a confident decision. IN other news my body demanded me to take some time off because on Wednesday night I either got food poisoning or a version of the flu, which I am still trying to recover from. I keep looking for the path to the right answers which normally comes forth when I ask. I believe that everything happens for a reason. One thing is for sure I told my boss I need to change my availability. I have the ability to work 12 hour shifts and only work 3 days a week. but instead I work everyday shift shifts feel overloaded and it only adds up to 20 some odd hours.

jazz
Angelite

Postby jazz » Sat Jan 28, 2017 10:16 am

Jessica,
You don't need to pay to have a better connection to spirit, Your Guides, or your intuition.
Our connection to our confidence, and decision making is learning to trust our gut feelings, (our soul truth) it is our built in radar system and lets us know when we get a strong feeling about something we need to be aware of what our gut is telling us then it is up to us to act or not act on that feeling.

Decision making are about having plans that suit your way of living, knowing when the time is right to bring something new like a child into your life that will suit your budget and life in general its common sense really.
My Grandson and his new wife are buying their first home, both are working but they both know at this time they do not want children until they are financially secure and can comfortably bring a new baby into their lives that is them planning to how they need to be in reality financially now but both do not have to question that it is right for them because that is how it is for them in reality then when they both know the time is right they can be happy knowing they can start a family which suits their way of living to their expenses they don't need to go and pay for reiki sessions to know that.
We just need to be in control of what decisions and choices we want to make that suit us and feel confident doing that and go ahead and just do it we don't have to worry if it doesn't suit others we need to put ourselves first like your work hours and days.
If something doesn't suit us and is taking its toll on us health wise then we need to change that so we don't put ourselves on over load and suffer for it.
Everything comes down to our choices and how we use them the answers come from listening to our soul truth and its free you don't have to go searching for answers in work shops we have all the wisdom we need within we just don't tap into it enough or listen to it meditation at home is free you can start to do that in the comfort and quiet of your own home, meditation will help to calm and clear your physical mind and allow you with practise to connect to your higher self and when you do you will start to trust your gut feelings and know they are giving you the answers it is very easy all we have to do is trust what we feel and go with that over thinking what should I do you cannot think do I want a baby now, you need to feel if its right for you to have a baby now with what is going on with your life with how your financial situation is, your health, your work, your mind set, and anything else that you need to feel at ease with we know the difference whether or not something is right or wrong for us.
Confidence is just acting on what you FEEL is right for you.
I would suggest you have a chakra balance over reiki you are already connected to spirit we all are, we are spiritual beings having a human experience here and we come with our own built in wisdom to use to help guide us at any time we just need to be aware of the help that is with us in many ways.
jazz.
I continue to do free of charge, a one question reading. For a more detailed paid reading you can, Send Private Message by clicking on my name.

Jessica M
Quartz

Postby Jessica M » Fri Feb 10, 2017 12:47 pm

My husband and I both agreed to stop the contraception pills. Its been almost 2 weeks and I feel really good about our decision. I've been doing research and some womens bodies don't go back to normal for 6 months after they stop. Of course everyone is different and wayyy before I started college I asked them what would happen if I were to get pregnant and the college policy doesn't hold it against me as far as grades or attendance for things like that. It was a foggy road at first but I feel great! about the decision. Now it's just a matter of how my body reacts and how long it takes us. Since making that decision I've actually found a much! better job position! Im beginning to find homeostasis within my life again and it's just what I needed.

Chris Roubis
Angelite

Postby Chris Roubis » Fri Feb 10, 2017 4:25 pm

:-bd ^:)^
Rev. Chris Roubis Save our planet from the "Synagogue Of Satan" Google it..
(main spirit guide) Chief White Eagle, (other guides) Chief Sitting Bull, Chief Oconostota, Chief Eagle Eyes, Chief Eagle Tomahawk. Chief White Tail. Chief Little Horn.

jazz
Angelite

Postby jazz » Fri Feb 10, 2017 6:24 pm

That is good news just keep talking to each other and making decisions that suit you both
good luck with everything:)
jazz.

Jessica M
Quartz

Postby Jessica M » Mon Feb 13, 2017 7:53 am

I have a mortgage broker working on acquiring us a home loan on Monday he will review my information. If my current salary doesn't push us over the mark then the new job interview will be on Wednesday and I will have a higher salary which could qualify us. Wish us luck!

jazz
Angelite

Postby jazz » Mon Feb 13, 2017 1:52 pm

I have got everything crossed good luck :)

Return to “Free Psychic Readings Online”