there is a man from my past

grammyboop
Quartz

there is a man from my past

Postby grammyboop » Wed Jan 25, 2017 6:53 pm

hi , apparently there is a man from my past that is in love with me. I desperately need to find out his name..
thanks

jazz
Angelite

Re: there is a man from my past

Postby jazz » Wed Jan 25, 2017 7:49 pm

Hi Grammyboop,
If he is from your past and is in love with you should know him shouldn't you???

If a man was in love with me I would know who that was and his name because he would be in my life.
When you say apparently there is a man from my past has another psychic told you that, if so she should be able to tell you his name and more about it and if you paid for a reading I would go back and ask for more info.

jazz.
I continue to do free of charge, a one question reading. For a more detailed paid reading you can, Send Private Message by clicking on my name.
Blessings jazz :)

Chris Roubis
Angelite

Postby Chris Roubis » Wed Jan 25, 2017 11:22 pm

I agree with Jazz.

If a psychic can tell you a man from your past is in love with you, then they can surely tell you who he is.

if a man from your past was truly in love with you.. don't you think you would of known about him by now?
Rev. Chris Roubis
(main spirit guide) Chief White Eagle, (other guides) Chief Sitting Bull, Chief Oconostota, Chief Eagle Eyes, Chief Eagle Tomahawk. Chief White Tail. Chief Little Horn.
“It is no measure of mental health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society.” — Krishnamurti

jazz
Angelite

Postby jazz » Thu Jan 26, 2017 10:51 am

I am always amazed Rev Chris, of how many people pay good money (mostly over priced) to a psychic of their choosing for a reading only to leave unsatisfied, confused, full of doubt, and not being happy with that reading only to come on this site looking for answers their so called psychic should have given them.
If anyone has a reading and pay's good money for that reading, you are entitled to ask that person to explain anything to you that you don't understand or are confused with and if you are unhappy with that reading you have every right to ask for your money back if you walk away unsatisfied or unhappy with the reading then you have paid someone for giving you nothing and that is wrong.
A genuine reading should not leave you confused, unhelped, unguided or being unsatisfied with that reading.

A reader who is working purely for the money side of doing readings is not a genuine reader and you will feel that energy as soon as you walk in, and as soon as they open their mouth and tell you a whole lot of rubbish that doesn't mean anything to you at all, people who charge unnecessary large amounts of money for a reading are working through ego and greed because they have built up their own ego of believing they are the best psychic around, and that's not what genuine light workers and helpers of others are about, our work is to offer first of all a genuine reading (which you will have on this site) we offer comfort in times of emotional matters, we offer wisdom and guidance that spirit give to us to pass on that will help that person, with medium ship I offer genuine messages from a loved one in the spirit world, our work is to offer help where you need it the most or are confused in your life and don't feel there is any hope or anything changing for the better for you, we don't always have the answers you may want in your way, we can only in reality pass on anything that will help you in the way it is meant to from Spirit for you and events that unfold and happen show you why that guidance or wisdom was given to you in the way it was.
I don't question anything I am given from my Spiritual and heavenly help because I know and trust 100% in the messages and help I receive from them to pass on to my client is genuine, and unless a person has gifts that connect them to that source you cant give a genuine reading it is made up of guessing and ego and people aren't stupid they know the difference between a genuine reader and a person who believes they are a reader through their own ego.
We are only the tea pots that pour out what spirit gives to us, they are the ones with all the wisdom and they know what you need in reality that is going to help you and guide you the most with what you question or are going through and I am blessed to have the Spirit Guides, Angels and my son who is in spirit working with me as my Spiritual helper to give you the best of what spirit gives to me to pass on to you.

If you cant relate to what you are being told then you need to tell that reader could you please explain to me in a clearer way what you have just told me because I don't understand it or can relate to that at all with what I am going through now or I am asking help with.
Your gut feelings should tell you if a person is full of crap or not as soon as they open their mouth I have worked hard over the years to be known for giving a genuine reading for no money at all or charging very little for that service so that anyone like myself do not have a lot of money to spare can at least afford a reading in times of wanting guidance, and I have never turned anyone away if they haven't been able to afford the small fee I do charge that helps me with my charities and to pay my bills.
I have been doing readings with my gifts to help others mainly through grief and other emotional problems we all have in our daily lives and because I have been given the gift to see a little into the future I can offer genuine hope of better things to come.
No one has ever left con my place feeling confused, not helped, not comforted, or not guided I explain things to them and offer more of my time doing that so they do get a better understanding of everything that has come through for them.
I think because some people see FREE they may feel we mustn't be any good so after a reading they pay for they come on here seeking the answers they should have been given by the reader they paid for which is fine we don't work with ego or greed on this site we like helping people who really need some hope and guidance.
If you are helped with a reading free of charge, it would be nice please if you would donate what you can afford to a charity of your choice so if you are helped you can help others in your way.

Blessings jazz.:)
I continue to do free of charge, a one question reading. For a more detailed paid reading you can, Send Private Message by clicking on my name.
Blessings jazz :)

Return to “Free Psychic Readings Online”