Pregnancy hope

MichRom
Quartz

Pregnancy hope

Postby MichRom » Thu Jan 12, 2017 8:46 pm

Hi lovelies :)

I'm wondering if someone would mind doing a reading for me regarding a hopeful pregnancy in the future? A time frame and gender maybe?

I'm not sure what information you may need, so please let me know if you can help :)

Thank you in advance for your time!

Michelle
Xx

jazz
Angelite

Re: Pregnancy hope

Postby jazz » Thu Jan 12, 2017 11:16 pm

Hi Michrom,
I don't give time with my readings as there is no time where my help comes and I don't like giving people false hope when it comes to pregnancy questions because there are problems that some women have conceiving and as to the gender sometimes I might be given a colour pink or blue but it doesn't always mean it will turn out that way meaning if I am given pink you may have a boy first then a girl we don't know everything and we are not meant to for what ever reason whatever is meant to be will be God gives us the children we are meant to have.

When you say a hopeful pregnancy do I assume there has been some problems for you conceiving? If so please let me know and I can only try to pass on anything spirit gives to me for you.
Blessings jazz.
I continue to do free of charge, a one question reading. For a more detailed paid reading you can, Send Private Message by clicking on my name.
Blessings jazz :)

MichRom
Quartz

Postby MichRom » Fri Jan 13, 2017 10:07 pm

Thank you for replying Jazz :x

I wasn't sure at all what would be able to come through, but wording things isn't my forte! Lol

We are hopeful for a pregnancy and are trying to conceive at the moment, for around 5 months now, so more wanting to know if it will happen for us :)

Thank you x

jazz
Angelite

Postby jazz » Fri Jan 13, 2017 11:40 pm

Hi michrom,,
If there are no medical reasons for you both not being able to conceive then the first thing spirit told me was to stop trying.
It is an exciting time to want a baby but some people try too hard to the point of stressing themselves, each other and their bodies making it harder to conceive, you need to be relaxed chill out and put it out to the Universe that you would lovingly welcome a little boy or baby girl into your world:)
Our little blessings come to us when they know it is the right time, before I was pregnant I went out and brought little things blue and pink for a baby to come, I had a baby box and it gave me joy buying what I could afford each couple of weeks for my to be baby I used to love sit and go through all the things I had brought and think how nice my little bundle to come would look in the cute clothes I had chosen.
I don't know why but I was shown a boy and girl pink and blue and is there twins in the family at all? I don't question what I am given from spirit because it all works out in the end so I am hoping everything will go to plan for you with having a baby but please both of you relax and let nature take its course wishing you the best and remember everything happens to Divine timing in our lives.
please let us know how you get on:)
Blessings jazz.xx
I continue to do free of charge, a one question reading. For a more detailed paid reading you can, Send Private Message by clicking on my name.

Chris Roubis
Angelite

Postby Chris Roubis » Sat Jan 14, 2017 4:46 pm

Well said Jazz. ^:)^

Hi Michelle,

As Jazz said earlier, you must stop trying.. and continue to go with the flow. Just start acting like you used to when you were both dating each other.
Have fun, be carefree, enjoy life.

Any bit of doubt or stress, changes your bodies chemistry and biology, which in turn makes it difficult to become fertile.

If you even have a stressful job, will make an impact on your bodies chemistry, this includes the both of you.

Even not eating the right foods will do the same.

In my opinion, it would be silly, for your body to let you be pregnant, if your body was not ready for it biologically.

At the moment you might be mentally ready, but your bodies say otherwise.

Years ago, I posted about helping your body get ready for pregnancy here:
http://www.psychics.org.au/viewtopic.php?f=48&t=2984

Having said all that, I do feel you getting pregnant late next year, and having a boy. %%-
Rev. Chris Roubis
(main spirit guide) Chief White Eagle, (other guides) Chief Sitting Bull, Chief Oconostota, Chief Eagle Eyes, Chief Eagle Tomahawk. Chief White Tail. Chief Little Horn.
“It is no measure of mental health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society.” — Krishnamurti

jazz
Angelite

Postby jazz » Mon Jan 16, 2017 12:34 pm

Thankyou Rev Chris, for passing that useful post onto Michelle lets hope all ends well for them and they have the little bundles they want:)

MichRom
Quartz

Postby MichRom » Wed Jan 18, 2017 10:26 am

You are both amazing :x thank you so much for your replies Xx

We will take a step back and let things just happen :)

Thank you again xx

jazz
Angelite

Postby jazz » Wed Jan 18, 2017 11:10 am

Hi MichRom,
Enjoy each other, have fun, have date nights, and most important just relax your mind, body and soul:)

Sending much love to you both xxx

MichRom
Quartz

Postby MichRom » Thu Jan 19, 2017 4:30 pm

Just wanted to let you both know that I got a positive pregnancy test today!!!!! So hopefully everything goes well for us :)

Thank you!
Xx

jazz
Angelite

Postby jazz » Thu Jan 19, 2017 5:37 pm

Hi MichRom,
That's great news I do hope all goes well with the pregnancy for you take time out to relax and enjoy your pregnancy:)
Blessings to you all
jazz.

Chris Roubis
Angelite

Postby Chris Roubis » Thu Jan 19, 2017 5:49 pm

Just wanted to let you both know that I got a positive pregnancy test today!!!!! So hopefully everything goes well for us :)

Thank you!
Xx

Great news ^:)^
Rev. Chris Roubis
(main spirit guide) Chief White Eagle, (other guides) Chief Sitting Bull, Chief Oconostota, Chief Eagle Eyes, Chief Eagle Tomahawk. Chief White Tail. Chief Little Horn.
“It is no measure of mental health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society.” — Krishnamurti

jazz
Angelite

Postby jazz » Thu Jan 19, 2017 9:38 pm

Maybe that's why spirit told me for them to stop trying???? lol its great news Rev Chris I hope all goes well with the pregnancy.xx

Return to “Free Psychic Readings Online”