Hope

joberry
Quartz

Hope

Postby joberry » Wed Jan 04, 2017 8:20 pm

Hi, I'm hoping someone can see light in my near future to help me to not lose hope. I'm tired, I'm frightened and I don't want to do this journey alone for much longer. Thankyou.

jazz
Angelite

Re: Hope

Postby jazz » Thu Jan 05, 2017 9:02 pm

Hi Joberry,
I hope to help you but I cant read minds to your problem as to where you are needing help now in your life, I answer questions so please state the situation you are in now where you feel you need guidance.
Thankyou jazz.
I continue to do free of charge, a one question reading. For a more detailed paid reading you can, Send Private Message by clicking on my name.
Blessings jazz :)

joberry
Quartz

Postby joberry » Thu Jan 05, 2017 10:47 pm

Hi Jazz.
I'm lonely, I've gone through life having unsatisfactory short term relationships and I long for someone to share the rest of my life with. I've done a lot of internal and spiritual work on myself and I'm quite different now. I'd like guidance regarding if I'm going to find a good man who's also worked on himself. Thankyou.

Chris Roubis
Angelite

Postby Chris Roubis » Fri Jan 06, 2017 4:41 am

hi joberry,

i feel you will meet someone around 3 to 7 months time.
its up to you what you decide next.

you might also want to have a read about true happiness from within.
http://www.psychics.org.au/viewtopic.php?f=48&t=2565
Rev. Chris Roubis Save our planet from the "Synagogue Of Satan" Google it..
(main spirit guide) Chief White Eagle, (other guides) Chief Sitting Bull, Chief Oconostota, Chief Eagle Eyes, Chief Eagle Tomahawk. Chief White Tail. Chief Little Horn.

jazz
Angelite

Postby jazz » Fri Jan 06, 2017 11:59 am

Hi Joberry,
This year is a one year 2017 breaks down to a one so new beginnings will be for a lot of us.
You are not alone, we all go through times of feeling lonely, lost and like things wont change in our lives.
But the good news is they do with our efforts also.
For every soul that is meant and has chosen to have a mate in their lives there will be that someone special for them.
Some of us will meet our soul mate early in life, the middle of life or late in life Divine timing brings to us the right one we are meant to be with on a soul level, for other souls who have learning lessons in r/ships to learn will have the partners they choose to bring into their lives for those lessons (if they want to learn it is up to them) so they know and learn more about themselves and others....it is a learning process for some so we know what we want in our lives for ourselves before we even have a partner come along, we need to be confident within ourselves first, feel good about ourselves first, trust and have faith in ourselves and what the future will bring first, we need to love ourselves first, our own personal happiness begins with us and within ourselves we need to go out into the world with all these emotions then we will attract the same energy into our lives in the way of a partner that is suitable for us on all levels and on a soul level of love.
Divine timing brings to us what we are all meant to have in our lives so please trust you are not going to be left out, I am being told for you to fill in the lonely spaces with good friends, get out and have fun don't sit at home being lonely and wishing your life away I feel when you are out and about with friends you are going to meet someone special your energies will blend in and you will find you have a lot in common with this person once you get to know him it will be like you think alike so please don't worry about being lonely you are going to meet a nice person who will adore you, love you for your lovely qualities, and will look after you I see you both going to places of interest and taking lots of pictures for keep sakes and memories you are going to be very happy so trust in what I have been given for you please.
I see snowy mountains? Lovely Green places of nature and beauty with lakes.
I see goats lots of goats??
I see a cabin in these surroundings with a fire place ...(I am wishing I am you lol) enjoy and have a wonderful life you are going to be fine.

blessings jazz.
I continue to do free of charge, a one question reading. For a more detailed paid reading you can, Send Private Message by clicking on my name.

joberry
Quartz

Postby joberry » Fri Jan 06, 2017 1:54 pm

Thankyou Jazz. That sounds so lovely. I love goats. Thankyou for sharing your time with me.
I truly appreciate it. X.

jazz
Angelite

Postby jazz » Fri Jan 06, 2017 5:47 pm

You are very welcome luv just trust that you will be guided to where you are meant to be for a meeting with that someone special I am still waiting to meet my soul mate but trusting in spirit and the Angels in Divine timing.
Take care
blessings jazz.

Return to “Free Psychic Readings Online”