Need insight feeling really out of it

mostpurea
Quartz

Need insight feeling really out of it

Postby mostpurea » Mon Dec 19, 2016 7:30 pm

Hello, my name is Arianna (4-8-1992). Yesterday I had a reading done but I wasn't satisfied I felt like she was rushing through the whole reading. Lately I've been feeling depressed and really alone. I'm currently in school. I'm confused with life I'm wondering if I'll graduate on time which is in February. I'm also sick of being alone I also want to know when will my soulmate come to my life and who is he? Is he currently in my life now? I'm also wondering about "friends" if I can trust and really call them my friends? I also think I'm gifted I want to know what are my gifts? I feel and sense so many things at once, I can predict things that can happen within minutes or months from now.

Details from yesterday's reading, she said that I've been cursed by my ex boyfriend I want to know if it's true and why?

Thank you :-)

jazz
Angelite

Re: Need insight feeling really out of it

Postby jazz » Mon Dec 19, 2016 8:14 pm

Hi Mostpurea,
I do not comment on other peoples readings but if you paid for that reading and you were not satisfied then you need to go back to that reader and tell her.(genuine readers that work from the higher astral and mental planes of the Universe do not tell you anything to do with being cursed that is a lot of rubbish.) if that was me I would be asking for a refund.

As you have gifts yourself and can predict things then ask you own spirit guides what answers you seek now to your questions, there are some things no one can answer because it is all to do with Divine timing everything that is meant to be in our lives happens to Divine Timing not before.

If you can predict things that happen within minutes or a month then you can answer your own question concerning graduating in February I do not put timing with my readings because where my help comes from there is no time, I use dowsing for a rough Earth Plane time but never say it is accurate 100% again Divine Timing comes into the outcome of things that are meant to happen where, how, why and when no one can tell you who your soul mate is and if he were in your life now believe me you would know it.

I give my time free of charge to short answer readings if you want a more detailed genuine reading that I do charge for at a very reasonable price the information as to how to contact me is on this site also on this site you can find others readers that Chris has posted.

jazz.
Last edited by jazz on Tue Dec 20, 2016 12:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I continue to do free of charge, a one question reading. For a more detailed paid reading you can, Send Private Message by clicking on my name.
Blessings jazz :)

Chris Roubis
Angelite

Postby Chris Roubis » Mon Dec 19, 2016 8:57 pm

Well said Jazz ^:)^

Hi Arianna,

Anyone who says anything bad about you is cursing you. So that must mean everyone on this planet must be cursed. Therefore stop worrying about these fake psychics that try to scare you, so you can pay them to un-curse you.

Next, I feel you are not happy with life, because your not happy within yourself. True Happiness comes from within.. not from someone else.
You are trying to find your knight in shining armour, that will take you away to live happily ever after.

You are far too young to think like that, you need to get out and enjoy life more. Find your passion and go do it. Find what you love to do, and go do it.

Are your parents a bit overwhelming that is stressing you out?
Reverend Chris Roubis
My main spirit guides:
Chief Sitting Bull, Chief White Eagle, Chief Oconostota, Chief Eagle Eyes, Chief Eagle Tomahawk. Chief White Tail.
Danites of Israel = Sons of Greece. A genuine Semite, not a fake one.

jazz
Angelite

Postby jazz » Tue Dec 20, 2016 2:58 am

Thankyou Reverend Chris, I get really annoyed with what some supposed to be Readers are telling people, getting paid for it and getting away with it ( until spirit shuts them down) or exposes them for who they really are frauds who believe they have gifts or some sort of super natural power (ego) making money out of greed at a persons personal expense and not helping them at all.
A lot of young people are vulnerable to frauds because they don't know enough about spiritual matters so when they are told something they don't know its a lot of rubbish but wont question the reading so they leave unhelped and confused paying for a bogus reading.
Arianna has every right to ask for a refund from that reading it was a lot of rubbish she should have left that reading feeling helped, reassured, and satisfied that her questions were answered or explained to her what ever the case may have been.
I dislike fraudulent readers with a passion who take money off those who come for genuine help and guidance only to be told a lot of shit that they must make up as they go along that they believe to be true and then get paid and most of these people charge like wounded bulls through greed and ego not caring if the person is in hardship with money or not it is so wrong.
jazz.
I continue to do free of charge, a one question reading. For a more detailed paid reading you can, Send Private Message by clicking on my name.
Blessings jazz :)

Chris Roubis
Angelite

Postby Chris Roubis » Tue Dec 20, 2016 5:33 am

She should get a proper reading from you some day.

http://www.psychics.org.au/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=3592
Reverend Chris Roubis
My main spirit guides:
Chief Sitting Bull, Chief White Eagle, Chief Oconostota, Chief Eagle Eyes, Chief Eagle Tomahawk. Chief White Tail.
Danites of Israel = Sons of Greece. A genuine Semite, not a fake one.

Return to “Free Psychic Readings Online”