Confused Girl

Insightgirl25
Quartz

Confused Girl

Postby Insightgirl25 » Sat Nov 26, 2016 9:11 am

Hi everyone, recently I felt like I was stuck and being blocked by negative energies. So I did some negative energy releasing through meditation. Afterwards i felt liberated like I was awaken spirituality by some sort. I could feel new energy flowing into my life and it felt great. However things changed again eventually not too long after n I feel like the blockages are still there. Were they removed? Did they come back? I don't know. As such I'm confused. Can anyone shed some light because I really feel like something is blocking my path and not allowing me to move forward. I just feel it.

jazz
Angelite

Re: Confused Girl

Postby jazz » Sat Nov 26, 2016 10:45 am

Hi Insightgirl25,
We will all at some time and different times in our lives have blockages, barriers, challenges, hurldes upsets and bumpy roads to get through it doesn't always mean it is negative energy we learn from all the above because our lives here wont always be free of these emotions that get thrown into our paths.
All the energy releasing in the world wont stop these LIFE energies from coming into our lives we cant always live a life where we are always feelings great, happy, on top of the world and what ever else we want to feel all the time.
We can confuse ourselves from the difference of what negative energy is( which we can create for ourselves) by worrying too much and the difference between everyday challenges most of us will face so we learn how to deal with them, get passed them and gain wisdom from those challenges I know I have been there myself and have had to face many challenges in life as my greatest learning lessons in life.

Divine timing moves us forward in life to where we are meant to be and what we are meant to be doing at any given time, patience is needed at times when we feel we are stuck lack of patience when we feel we aren't moving forward fast enough leads to some of us trying to make things happen or force things to happen before they are meant to and then wonder why it all went wrong with what we were trying to do.

Worry attracts negative energy and will block out positive energy ask your Guides or Angels for guidance and patience your asking me Were they removed? Did they come back? your own confusion is blocking you just need to except how things are at the moment as we all go through a transformation time when we aren't meant to be doing anything just be, unseen higher spiritual workers work behind the scenes to bring in new changes for us all in times like this as they know when we are ready to move forward in the direction we are meant to be going have faith that everything in our lives works out to how it is meant to be regardless of how much we worry or stress out about things our lives are already planned out for us and we will live our lives according to what we have chosen in our destiny.
Our lives here are one of learning, growth and for the growth of our soul this Earth Plane is our greatest teacher of life.
Confusion or worry also stops us from tapping fully into our built in intuition which we are all born with, Meditation calms our minds so we can fully connect to our higher selves to receive guidance from our spirit guides and loved ones in spirit, if our minds are on overload of worry, stress, confusion we wont be able to think clearly, see other ways of dealing with things or make sense of anything we need to clear all the clutter from our minds relax our bodies to be able to connect to our spiritual help they cant connect to us when we our energies are negative we connect to our guides through our energy and as their energy is of a much higher energy of light it makes it impossible for them to connect to such a thick energy of negativity our energy needs to be light and clear so our guides can easily connect to us so they can bring you the guidance and help you need they are only too happy to help us they respect our free will and choice, so if you do not want to act upon any guidance given then they know you have to learn some lesson in your own way that you have chosen they never interfere with your free will and choice.
Your guides progress your spiritual learning and they know when you are ready to progress to a higher level of learning .
Everything we do here is to Divine timing.

Hope that has helped life will be as it is meant to be for us at any given time.

jazz
I continue to do free of charge, a one question reading. For a more detailed paid reading you can, Send Private Message by clicking on my name.
Blessings jazz :)

Insightgirl25
Quartz

Postby Insightgirl25 » Sat Nov 26, 2016 11:43 am

Thank you jazz I really appreciate your help and your advice but I've been told by a few psychics over the years that the only way forward is for me to remove the blockages and I have tried believe me through meditation and all that but they keep saying its still there. I'm open to changes trying desperately to turn things around but I always fail. I feel like my guides are around and they give me advice but maybe I'm not understanding everything quite well, but I feel what these people see. I just don't know how to break through the road blocks. But I'll keep trying though. Thanks again.

jazz
Angelite

Postby jazz » Sat Nov 26, 2016 12:37 pm

Thankyou for your reply,
Your psychics should have known and should have explained as I did to you that there are life blockages that come into our lives for a reason that we cannot clear to move forward if that blockage is a lesson we need to learn from so we understand better what that blockage is so we can deal with it knowing it is something we are doing wrong or keep repeating, we learn from life experiences so we know how to deal with things and how to get passed them , then we have blockages we create for ourselves through fear, insecurities, doubt, worry, confusion, not feeling confident enough about ourselves, low self worth all these emotions create blockages stopping ourselves from moving forward so we need to ask ourselves am I putting blockages in my path with negative thoughts or am I not seeing what I need to learn from that will progress my moving forward??
Affirmations are another good way to help you remove self created blockages.
What is it you are trying to turn around that you feel you fail with?? because there are no failures only lessons.
Ask your guides to please be clearer with their guidance.
You don't mention any problems you may be having personally, I work to give guidance to problems my guides can only give me what you give me and that is about negative blockages but those blockages have to come from somewhere whether it is from you or just what life brings us to learn from.
What road blocks are you trying to break through?? I may be able to help you more if I can.
jazz
I continue to do free of charge, a one question reading. For a more detailed paid reading you can, Send Private Message by clicking on my name.

Insightgirl25
Quartz

Postby Insightgirl25 » Sat Nov 26, 2016 1:26 pm

I'm really appreciative of your efforts and for really taking the time out to try and help me I just have to keep saying that , really thanks. The blockages I faced are through major financial difficulties Ive been trying for so long to get a job but for some reason I just CANT. I thought maybe its my environment so i tried to relocate and get a job elsewhere but that didnt work out either. I had drop out of university due to financial difficulties which I especially can't fix without a job. I feel like I'm running out of cards to play while still trying to stay positive.

jazz
Angelite

Postby jazz » Sat Nov 26, 2016 8:21 pm

Hi again,
I feel there is something coming up for you before the year is out, and 2017 will bring you better opportunities money wise where you need the help.
Put out to the Universe that you need a job now, keep your eye's and ears open and look out for jobs in the paper take anything that brings in a wage you can always look for other work later I have washed dishes, cleaned toilets, ironed, and worked in shops just to get a wage at the end of the week change I CANT to I can find work that positive energy will work with you better.
Things will get better and fall into place for you we all have these times but things can change when we put our minds to it.

These energies are around you and for you now and for the future.........
Reaching goals through over coming obstacles, rewards will come from your hard work and determination.

Listen to your intuition (our inner built psychic ability) our gut feelings are our soul truth.....your future looks bright and you are heading in the direction of success follow what feels right for you.

You have the skills you need to be a success don't doubt your abilities or talents.

Your 6th chakra has showed up which is your 3rd eye( maybe do a cleansing to open up your 3rd eye ) but health wise you may have problems with your eyes or may need to get them checked. to open your 3rd eye place a piece of lapis lazuli on your 3rd eye while meditating.

New beginnings, new adventures and new learning experiences a new phase of life is showing.

A helping hand comes to you for kindness you have showed past and recent.

Good luck, a turning point, keeping the faith, studying learning.

You can earn good money but be wise with money..

Regardless of what you are going through now, you are going to be alright there is new hope, renewed hope, travel, a gift coming your way success and financial stability through your own efforts and hard work...

Take care and stay positive now isn't the future only what you are experiencing now better changes are coming your way.

Blessings jazz.

Insightgirl25
Quartz

Postby Insightgirl25 » Sat Nov 26, 2016 9:48 pm

Thanks Jazz I will take your advice and I have a feeling things will work out as you said. You are a wonderful person Thanks again.

Chris Roubis
Angelite

Postby Chris Roubis » Sun Nov 27, 2016 2:45 am

well said Jazz ^:)^

Fear worry and stress is a major block.
it closes the heart, which plays a major part in spirituality, since love is the key, fear and worry is the opposite.

A good book to read https://www.amazon.com/Power-Soul-Rejuv ... 1416550348
Reverend Chris Roubis
My spirit guides:
Chief Sitting Bull, Chief White Eagle, Chief Oconostota, Chief Eagle Eyes, Chief Eagle Tomahawk. Chief White Tail. Chief Little Horn.

jazz
Angelite

Postby jazz » Sun Nov 27, 2016 10:23 am

Hi Chris,
Thankyou for that info for InsightGirl25 everything helps :)
jazz

Return to “Free Psychic Readings Online”