Looking for new insight to my life.

HROW
Quartz

Looking for new insight to my life.

Postby HROW » Wed Nov 02, 2016 10:28 am

Hello again,

Hope everyone's well. I just wanted to come online today to get some new insight into my life and the direction I'm heading.. I've been a little lost lately as to what I should be doing with my life atm, career wise and personal wise. I'm planning on studying next year in the health industry and also working toward saving up to move out of the house I'm staying in with my daughter atm. Also, I've recently started seeing a new guy and all seems good so far, just wanting to know if there were any guidance I could get on any of these areas for future reference. Thank you in advance, have a lovely day :)

jazz
Angelite

Re: Looking for new insight to my life.

Postby jazz » Fri Nov 04, 2016 9:50 am

Hi Hrow,
We all feel a little lost at times, but the good news is we don't have to worry as life will take us where we are meant to be and doing what we are meant to be according to our chosen destiny.

Go with what ever you feel is right for you if you feel strongly about studying for future work go for it our rewards come from our hard work, efforts and determination to do well in life.

Romance and love issues for some of us will come and go depending on how it is meant to be for two people, remember we are totally responsible for who we choose to be in our lives as a potential friend, love, lover, or relationship as we have karmic learning lesson r/ships and soul mates it is up to the two people who choose to be together what happens in that r/ship ....r/ships will either grow together or grow apart if it is a karmic learning lesson r/ship.
Love will always work itself out to how it is meant to be for us.
I feel new opportunities and experiences are coming your way in the near future so make the most of them when they do, don't settle for second best I was just told because you feel you are going to miss out??? you need a person you can trust and FEEL is going to be the right one for you and you will know that by actions not words you will feel secure and safe with the right one and just a knowing of yes this is the one for me I see a lot of happiness for you, financial security and being able to just be you..

Hope that has helped you will be fine trust what you feel your gut feelings are your soul truth the truth we cant suppress or hide..
Blessings jazz.
I continue to do free of charge, a one question reading. For a more detailed paid reading you can, Send Private Message by clicking on my name.
Blessings jazz :)

HROW
Quartz

Postby HROW » Sun Nov 06, 2016 10:36 pm

Hi Jazz.

Wow thank you so much, that did help and gave me a lot of peace of mind. I hope you have a lovely day and wish you all the happiness in life aswell. Take care

jazz
Angelite

Postby jazz » Mon Nov 07, 2016 10:27 am

Thankyou for your reply and good wishes it is appreciated,
I am very glad you feel more positive now about your life everything has a way of working out for us to what we are deserving of so you have a lot to look forward to.
Take care
Blessings Jazz.
I continue to do free of charge, a one question reading. For a more detailed paid reading you can, Send Private Message by clicking on my name.

Chris Roubis
Angelite

Postby Chris Roubis » Tue Nov 08, 2016 1:35 pm

Jazz ^:)^ :-bd
Hello again,

Hope everyone's well. I just wanted to come online today to get some new insight into my life and the direction I'm heading.. I've been a little lost lately as to what I should be doing with my life atm, career wise and personal wise. I'm planning on studying next year in the health industry and also working toward saving up to move out of the house I'm staying in with my daughter atm. Also, I've recently started seeing a new guy and all seems good so far, just wanting to know if there were any guidance I could get on any of these areas for future reference. Thank you in advance, have a lovely day :)
just pulled some cards for you..

your going to get your just rewards.
you will succeed in a goal your thinking about.
you will witness or experience something shocking that leaves you changed.
Ambition and leadership qualities will get you ahead in life.
A partnership is possible in your work.
Material gain and success could come through a craft, hobby, or creative endeavor.

hope that helps.
Rev. Chris Roubis
(main spirit guide) Chief White Eagle, (other guides) Chief Sitting Bull, Chief Oconostota, Chief Eagle Eyes, Chief Eagle Tomahawk. Chief White Tail. Chief Little Horn.
“It is no measure of mental health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society.” — Krishnamurti

jazz
Angelite

Postby jazz » Tue Nov 08, 2016 8:18 pm

Great cards Chris (*) (*) (*) :) added insight is always appreciated :)

HROW
Quartz

Postby HROW » Wed Apr 05, 2017 2:01 pm

Hi guys,

I haven't logged onto this account in a while now and today I've just come along and seen your reply Chris. Thank you for that, I know it was quite a while ago that you wrote that response but if it's possible you could elaborate on the cards you pulled that would be appreciated. Thank you though for your added insight it is already appreciated. Have a great day guys, take care and blessings to you both aswell.

Return to “Free Psychic Readings Online”