Just a bit Stress

Just a bit Stress

Postby Sarah2 » Wed Oct 19, 2016 2:47 am

Just hoping if you can help me with some questions. I have invested in a investment and was wondering if this investment will come through soon as be told it would be a couple of weeks and is putting my family under a little bit of stress? The other question is I have a family member that is going to court soon as wondering how they will go. Will they be found guilty of these charges as they have told they are not guilty of the charges

Re: Just a bit Stress

Postby jazz » Wed Oct 19, 2016 9:52 am

Hi Sarah,
I don't know what you have invested in the outcome depends on how wisely you invested in your investment if you went into this investment with professional help knowing it will give you a good return because the investment is a sure thing then you should be safe and see a return for what you invested in some people rush into get rich schemes that seem too good to be true and they usually are without first finding out what they are really all about.
I hope it all turns out well for you.
With the court case at the end of the day the Judge is the one who decides the outcome, if the family member is innocent and has done nothing wrong and has proof of their innocence then it should go in their favour.
In reality we do not know everything and we are not meant to life goes to how things are meant to be for us from our choices and decisions we make, some things we can answer and see a little bit into the future as to how things will go to give a person hope or keep the faith in themselves about a better future and other situations just have to pan out to how they are meant to be as we are here to learn from our choices and actions.
Stressing or worrying wont solve anything but attract more stress or worry what will be will be give any fears or worries to God and the Angels try to replace worry or stress with positive thoughts it works much better for us regardless of how things turn out.
I hope it all turns out well.
I continue to do free of charge, a one question reading. For a more detailed paid reading you can, Send Private Message by clicking on my name.
Blessings jazz :)

Return to “Free Psychic Readings Online”