Insight needed on love life and career

sharpei
Quartz

Insight needed on love life and career

Postby sharpei » Sun Oct 16, 2016 11:25 pm

Hi!

It's been a rough year for me in terms of my career and love life. I'm hoping someone can provide insight and guidance.

First, my career. I put up a language centre, but the going has been tough. Several deals did not materialise, and now I am in danger of losing my partner. Will I be able to turn things around and make my business a success?

Second, my relationship with the man I am dating. There seem to be many obstacles. But I care deeply for him and wonder if, despite the difficulties, we can one day have a life together.

Thank you very much.

Chris Roubis
Angelite

Re: Insight needed on love life and career

Postby Chris Roubis » Mon Oct 17, 2016 7:43 pm

Hi!

It's been a rough year for me in terms of my career and love life. I'm hoping someone can provide insight and guidance.

First, my career. I put up a language centre, but the going has been tough. Several deals did not materialise, and now I am in danger of losing my partner. Will I be able to turn things around and make my business a success?
To be honest, I do not feel it will become successful as a business.
Perhaps if you were to make part of it free to lure them in the door, and then charge for the rest of the service?
Put your sales hat on, and workout some better ideas and marketing for your business model..

Second, my relationship with the man I am dating. There seem to be many obstacles. But I care deeply for him and wonder if, despite the difficulties, we can one day have a life together.

Thank you very much.
Definite No! you need to find someone else to focus on. Time to get out and party.
Rev. Chris Roubis
(main spirit guide) Chief White Eagle, (other guides) Chief Sitting Bull, Chief Oconostota, Chief Eagle Eyes, Chief Eagle Tomahawk. Chief White Tail. Chief Little Horn.
“It is no measure of mental health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society.” — Krishnamurti

Return to “Free Psychic Readings Online”