Wish for Guidance in changes and year to come

visitor
Selenite

Wish for Guidance in changes and year to come

Postby visitor » Sun Oct 16, 2016 2:50 am

Hello Jazz and Chris,

Thankful if you could any share what you feel or any insight on this question.

Question: Are there any changes you see I need to know better about? What should I do to turn table around for the coming year to be better in
these point in which I was from.

Here is the view from where I am this year:

Finances/work/career: As I have mentioned here I feel I am appreciated, but undervalued. Yes, I realize both are different. However, I am keeping this job and I want to stay as much as possible beyond Christmas. I figure there's lot of interesting people here that are already part of my life. I want to make them stay with me as much as possible and be as closer together.
Love: I am not committed to anyone as of now. There is someone once I consider really special, but we had to break apart recently. It keeps me wondering if we're still going to meet and be with again. The day this person left, a lot of changes came. It really torn me apart.
Family: I lost my grandmother this year, but she lived her life to the fullest which makes me take the loss a lot more easier. She lived long and my parents are able to bid her goodbye. It was quite peaceful at home even if we have needs to be filled in.
Friends: Our friendship gets better through time. Each one starts to listen to other. It's not yet that very deep for some, but those that are really close to me was able to listen better than before. I can see them all this year and I am happy with that.

Hope this gives now a bit clearer request than I had before. I would love if you will take a look and share what you feel change will come and how I can turn the tides for those cloggy areas you see. (%)

Chris Roubis
Angelite

Re: Wish for Guidance in changes and year to come

Postby Chris Roubis » Sun Oct 16, 2016 2:23 pm

Hi visitor,

I am seeing a forest..you need to be spending more time in nature.
also try some guided meditation techniques from www.youtube.com

Try to thank the universe everyday for what you do have. be grateful for the life you have right now.
Burn a cinnamon stick or powder every night to offer to the nature spirits, and they in return will send you their blessings.

important to stop worrying. Worry and fear will invite negativity in your life always. Trust that there is nothing to fear or worry. Everything works out for the best.
Reverend Chris Roubis
My main spirit guides:
Chief Sitting Bull, Chief White Eagle, Chief Oconostota, Chief Eagle Eyes, Chief Eagle Tomahawk. Chief White Tail.
Danites of Israel = Sons of Greece. A genuine Semite, not a fake one.

jazz
Angelite

Postby jazz » Mon Oct 17, 2016 10:50 pm

Spot on Chris :-bd (*) (*) (*)
I have been busy moving still in West Oz :)
Jazz
I continue to do free of charge, a one question reading. For a more detailed paid reading you can, Send Private Message by clicking on my name.
Blessings jazz :)

Chris Roubis
Angelite

Postby Chris Roubis » Wed Oct 19, 2016 6:51 pm

oh thats very stressful hope you pace yourself Jazz.

visitor,

This book is a must have.

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/The-Power-of ... Swl-FXMshd
Reverend Chris Roubis
My main spirit guides:
Chief Sitting Bull, Chief White Eagle, Chief Oconostota, Chief Eagle Eyes, Chief Eagle Tomahawk. Chief White Tail.

visitor
Selenite

Postby visitor » Mon Nov 14, 2016 1:13 am

Thanks Chris and Jazz, you might be seeing me taking a day off which I did as this year came across of full of challenges. Still yet be able to have that sense of direction. Specially with the current events at my life. Am I healing or moving been thinking yet I could still not see my purpose or what needs to be done.

jazz
Angelite

Postby jazz » Mon Nov 14, 2016 6:26 pm

Visitor,
Our lives are what they are and what they are meant to be at any time, Our purpose in life finds us we don't have to go looking for it or worry about what it is we are here to do it all takes care of itself.
We all face challenges, hurdles, trials and tribulations in our lives not one soul will be without some sort of challenge on this Earth Plane this is a learning plane so everything we do here is learning for our physical and spiritual path.
As a spiritual worker we do not know everything about everyone's life, we are not meant to your life is yours to live not ours to give.
I am given what spirit wants me to pass on that will help a person in need of guidance beyond that it is up to us to help ourselves too where we know we need to or change anything about ourselves or our lives that we need to that will bring us to a better outcome if we are feeling any helplessness, hopelessness, lost, stagnant, repeating the same and wondering why nothing is going right for us where changes are needed that we know we need to make or be responsible for if we have been relying on another or others to fix our lives up for us and hold us up so we don't have to put any effort into life or are blaming others where we are at fault.
Turn any worry into prayer as prayers attract positive energy and miracles while worry attracts negative energy, worrying blocks out positive energy.
Just allow yourself to be, be thankful for what you do have in life get out in nature or by the sea and feel the grounding energy that comes from both those sources take each day as it comes and you will be fine.
jazz.
I continue to do free of charge, a one question reading. For a more detailed paid reading you can, Send Private Message by clicking on my name.

visitor
Selenite

Postby visitor » Sun Nov 27, 2016 12:09 am

I just do not where to start from this challenges and to add up I didn't get any raise again for this year and I am so upset right now how unfair it is. What happens to me there was unbelievable. I knock at heaven's door for guidance this year and yet I get lost even better. What kind of stroke of luck is this? Really Sad right now.

visitor
Selenite

Postby visitor » Sat Dec 10, 2016 10:36 pm

I am really upset about everything how could they just give that to someone who have worked for years for them. Throw them like your useless. Everything is collapsing yet I refuse to give this damn thing up. So much in pain, It's so hard to pick myself up everyday and face people around me. Thanks for any insight to this situation.

Chris Roubis
Angelite

Postby Chris Roubis » Sun Dec 11, 2016 1:35 am

everything happens for a reason. Trust something better will come along.
Reverend Chris Roubis
My main spirit guides:

jazz
Angelite

Postby jazz » Sun Dec 11, 2016 1:31 pm

Everything does happen for a reason we don't always see that right away but down the track it is usually shown to us or we see for ourselves why things happened in that way or have turned out in a certain way.
If something isn't working for us and has been like that for some time then it is up to us to change anything about ourselves or our situation to bring us to a more positive outcome, changes begin with us just as our own happiness or unhappiness is up to us.
Friendships and Love find its way into our lives in the way and time it is meant to be for us according to our chosen destiny.
Some souls will choose not to have a partner but that is up to them not everyone wants to share their life with someone they are quite happy to be as they please and do as they please through using their free will and choice.
We all face trials and tribulations in our life here on this Earth Plane, we learn (if we want to learn) from those times so we can grow from them and for the growth of our soul, wisdom is earned through our experiences negative and positive.
If you feel you are undervalued as a worker there you are now talk to your boss it cant hurt.
Life doesn't always stay the same for us but we can keep ourselves in a constant rut or stagnation with our thoughts or attitude and take that negativity with us into the future so nothing seems to change for us, sometimes we need to take out the old worn out thought patterns we keep ourselves in and put in a new tape of positive thoughts and actions.
The Universe listen to our needs but we have to do our bit too, once we do and make any positive changes then new opportunities will come into our lives and you will see the difference it will make.
Blessings jazz.

Chris Roubis
Angelite

Postby Chris Roubis » Wed Dec 14, 2016 3:02 pm

^:)^ Jazz
Reverend Chris Roubis
My main spirit guides:

visitor
Selenite

Postby visitor » Mon Jan 02, 2017 7:30 am

Hello Jazz and Chris,

All I had on 2016 are disappointments that I want to change. I am talking this out now to my boss and family. My life right now is full of uncertainty and directionless. That's why 2017 is a turning point to me and I am praying so hard for guidance. It's like I screw up. What's the right words to say to them.

Thanks a lot for the advice here.

Chris Roubis
Angelite

Postby Chris Roubis » Mon Jan 02, 2017 10:53 am

I do understand that you screw up, because your programming (childhood programming) makes you sabotage yourself. I used to be the same, until I found my way.

How to Stop Self-Sabotage Behaviour
http://www.uncommonhelp.me/articles/sto ... behaviour/

also Read through some of these websites, it may help you find more peace and happiness from within.

http://www.psychics.org.au/viewtopic.php?f=48&t=2565
Reverend Chris Roubis
My main spirit guides:

jazz
Angelite

Postby jazz » Fri Jan 06, 2017 12:13 pm

Good advice Rev Chris,
I do agree with our programming as kids we do need to take the old tape out and replace it with our own thoughts, what we choose to do for ourselves, how we find our own way in life in the way we were meant to not what others tell us to or what they feel will be better for us.
Some of us will become our parents/parent and not live to the life we were meant to have here, and some will be strong enough to be their own person and be open to a life they can live themselves making their own choices and doing what they need to do or be for themselves.
jazz.:)

jazz
Angelite

Postby jazz » Fri Jan 06, 2017 12:30 pm

Hi Visitor,
We all have disappointments in our life that's life, then we have better times, happier times, joy and love, life here on this Earth Plane is a balance of both negative and positive, the key is to not let the not so good times over take everything else so it blocks the good energy trying to come into your life.

When we have a lot of disappointments we need to take a look at what we need to change about ourselves or the situation, be it work, r/ship, the kind of life we live, what ever .
Taking out your frustration on your boss and family doesn't solve anything and it is not fair to take home your frustration to your family I used to be on the receiving end of my husbands frustration and anger and its not nice and doesn't solve anything and they don't deserve it that part of your life has nothing to do with your family it belongs to you.
This year is a one year which means new beginnings, but all the praying in the world wont fix what you need to change for yourself to be in a better frame of mind, better energy and being more fulfilled within.
Good energy will attract the same, negative thoughts , anger, regret will attract the same energy.
Do some soul searching, meditate, and ask your guides to bring you the answers you need to change your life for the better.
When you make any necessary changes you will experience a feeling of inner peace, being more content with what you do have in life, and new doors will open for you that are meant to for new and better experiences.. you will be alright.
Blessings jazz.

visitor
Selenite

Postby visitor » Mon Feb 27, 2017 11:58 am

Should i quit now or talk this through for rest coz i am getting sick? Thank you.

jazz
Angelite

Postby jazz » Mon Feb 27, 2017 4:00 pm

Hi Visitor,
We can make ourselves very sick through stress, worry, over doing things, and thinking negative thoughts about ourselves or our lives.
I am not sure of the question you ask but I do feel you need to ground yourself more, and trust more in the process of life, as everything will be as it is meant to be for you according to what you have chosen for your lessons to learn in this life time.
Ask God and the Angels for guidance and answers so you better understand why things do work out in the way they do everything is for a reason in our lives.
Start changing any negative thought patterns you have about yourself and your life put out to the Universe what you would like to change .
Blessings Jazz.

visitor
Selenite

Postby visitor » Mon Mar 06, 2017 7:25 am

If its the best time to quit at work? Sorry i've been seeking guidance for years all sorts of i could find the answers and my purpose why i am placed in that kind of situation and people. Thank you.

jazz
Angelite

Postby jazz » Mon Mar 06, 2017 3:25 pm

Hi Visitor,
The best kind of guidance we seek in life comes from within, when we are stressed, full of worry, depressed etc, we shut off our higher help that is always with us trying to give us the guidance we ask for, we have to clear all the dark clouds to be open to receiving all of heavens help.
We need to think for ourselves from our free will and choices, we need to ask ourselves "What do I need to do to better this situation (whatever it many be) for myself for a better outcome?
"What part of my life or way of thinking do I need to turn around to make things better, easier, more successful, fulfilling, or enjoyable for myself?
Psychics don't have all the answers to all problems in life, we have to take responsibility for the choices and actions we make in life for ourselves, and ask ourselves.
We can only give you the guidance that we receive to pass onto anyone the rest is up to you what you want to do with that guidance is up to you.
"What do you need to do for yourself to change a negative situation into a positive one, and work on finding ways to change things for the better no one has a magic wand to wave over us to do that for us we are here to experience life, and the lessons we chose to come here to learn, our purpose finds us we don't have to go looking for it Divine Timing brings to us what we are meant to be doing in life.
We place ourselves in the situations we get ourselves in and the people we choose to bring into our lives no one else is to blame for our choices we make all these things are for our learning and growth here.
We are the only ones at the end of the day who know's what part of our life or ourselves we need to change to bring us to a better outcome.

Blessings jazz.

visitor
Selenite

Postby visitor » Wed Mar 08, 2017 1:05 am

i have no one to talk to right now. it's just sad even i give it space and time.

jazz
Angelite

Postby jazz » Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:28 am

Visitor,
Our lives will be as they are meant to be, regardless of what we may go through emotionally or if we feel there is no hope.
We all have sad times just as we have happy times life is a balance of both negative and positive energies the key is to not let the negative over take everything else in your life.
When we do we block out positive energies trying to get through to us to let us know we can change certain situations or turn them around to work out better for us in a more positive way.
Look within yourself to see what you can do for yourself to be more positive about life look to what you have to be grateful for that many others don't have.
Ask your Angels and God for help to release you from any negative thoughts or feelings about life.
Blessings jazz.

Return to “Free Psychic Readings Online”