new insight of my life

tony2222
Quartz

new insight of my life

Postby tony2222 » Fri Oct 07, 2016 8:48 pm

Hello again

I was in this chat months ago...i sill remember the conforting mails from Jazz...hope you still remember who i am..yeah the man from Spain :)
Just would like to know if there is any communication from the other side or any guidance for me now...things have not changed ....everthing is under control..i have begun having again problems with my back though i am confidence of getting over it soon
Feel i was guided to drop you a line right now...

Good bless you all

regards.Tony

jazz
Angelite

Re: new insight of my life

Postby jazz » Fri Oct 07, 2016 9:49 pm

Hello Tony,
I am glad everything is under control, keep positive and keep asking for help where it is needed all prayers are answered.
Spirit wants you to know you are where you are meant to be at this time of your life and change comes to all of us in Divine timing.
Keep the faith I am being told for you keep the faith.
If something new comes to you as an opportunity use it to your advantage.
Being in control and having things under control is a good sign.
We are all guided, loved, protected and watched over by a higher power and source of the Universe trust that all your needs are being taken care of.
Godbless jazz.
I continue to do free of charge, a one question reading. For a more detailed paid reading you can, Send Private Message by clicking on my name.
Blessings jazz :)

Chris Roubis
Angelite

Postby Chris Roubis » Sat Oct 08, 2016 12:03 am

Jazz ^:)^
Rev. Chris Roubis
(main spirit guide) Chief White Eagle, (other guides) Chief Sitting Bull, Chief Oconostota, Chief Eagle Eyes, Chief Eagle Tomahawk. Chief White Tail. Chief Little Horn.
“It is no measure of mental health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society.” — Krishnamurti

tony2222
Quartz

Postby tony2222 » Mon Oct 10, 2016 5:40 am

Thanks so much for your comforting lines Jazz.
I do know i am where i am meant to be....i am totally awared of the tasks i took over when i came back into the flesh...however i miss so much to have the chance of talking to our brothers and sisters at the other side of soul matters.
Do you understand what i mean?
Sometimes i am angry at them and i do not realize they are in different planes of existence...i keep the faith Jazz with all my heart and spirit...
During these times i pray God and the Spirits of the LIGHT FROM GUIDANCE.
Honestly i do wanna leave this world as many people do...i am conscious who i am where is my home...the real being of the SPIRIT...wish you could take a glimpse of my soul and feel the way i do...
I just hope my guides will keep the doors open to me...and i know the changes will occurr when they are meant to be ....
when i am so sad..i just close my eyes...and my tears roll from my eyes thinking of my loved brothers at the other side...they are and alwas have been the ones i have really loved...on this planet...i ask God to meet good spirits and see the goodness on this gloom planet.
Best regards and blessings from my heart from this far land
Tony

jazz
Angelite

Postby jazz » Mon Oct 10, 2016 8:57 am

Hi Tony,
No one else can feel what is truly in your heart and soul but you, another person may understand what you are going through emotionally but another soul can only feel their own emotions no one else's.
Love connects us to our loved ones in spirit, I talk to my son, my Mum and Dad, my Grandparents, my cousin, my friends I have lost all the time if they come into my thoughts I talk to them through thoughts of love or aloud it doesn't matter they hear us any way we want to talk to them.
They are not millions of miles away they are right beside us they know how much we miss them and they try very hard to comfort us with their presence when our energy is heavy with too much sadness they cant break through that thick energy so they will come to us in our sleep and can be with us that way.
I keep fresh flowers next to photo's I have of my loved ones in spirit because that lets them know I am happy that they are living on in the spirit world in the most beautiful place you could ever imagine and that I am thinking of them with love until we can be together again.
So talk to your loved ones in thoughts of love or out aloud and you will be surprised in a nice way just how you are answered.
Godbless jazz.
I continue to do free of charge, a one question reading. For a more detailed paid reading you can, Send Private Message by clicking on my name.
Blessings jazz :)

Return to “Free Psychic Readings Online”