Guidance needed

apanda
Celestite

Guidance needed

Postby apanda » Wed Oct 05, 2016 12:37 am

Things are getting very difficult for my partner and I!! We are getting to the stage with debts that there are just too many to contend with.. We have come to the conclusion that the only logical thing to do is sell my partner's house; while it is something we don't want to do, we feel that we have no choice...

I need guidance as to if this is the right decision and if things will get better soon - it's hard and I worry so much about everything..

I need to know that everything will work out - preferably without us selling the house; but if we don't then we need to find a lot of money to get back on track

Please help!!

Chris Roubis
Angelite

Re: Guidance needed

Postby Chris Roubis » Thu Oct 06, 2016 7:14 pm

This is why many people have decided to rent instead. Once you realize how much money you need to keep a property, its cheaper to rent.
But I agree, sell it, and get rid of the overheads that burden you.
Rev. Chris Roubis
(main spirit guide) Chief White Eagle, (other guides) Chief Sitting Bull, Chief Oconostota, Chief Eagle Eyes, Chief Eagle Tomahawk. Chief White Tail. Chief Little Horn.
“It is no measure of mental health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society.” — Krishnamurti

apanda
Celestite

Postby apanda » Thu Jan 05, 2017 1:25 pm

Just an update

we have put in an application for a rental today - so fingers crossed

jazz
Angelite

Postby jazz » Thu Jan 05, 2017 9:10 pm

Do what you feel is best for you both at this time, get rid of what over burdens you and stresses you out live only to what you need beyond that doesn't matter you will be surprised how much money you will have to yourselves by cutting out the things that really aren't necessary in your life good luck with the rental live to the quality of life not the quantity life has become too keeping up with the jones when all we need is to live to our means and do the simple things in life that bring us pleasure like our pets, catching up with our loved ones and friends at home sharing a meal together, getting out to the beach, getting out in nature going to the movies, out for meal when we can afford it having a pizza at home watching the movies in the comfort of our home rented or not it doesn't matter as long as you are doing what makes you happy and brings you less stress...

jazz.
I continue to do free of charge, a one question reading. For a more detailed paid reading you can, Send Private Message by clicking on my name.
Blessings jazz :)

apanda
Celestite

Postby apanda » Wed Jan 11, 2017 6:27 pm

that is exactly how we feel and why we sold Greg's house and now will be moving into a new place this weekend - so exciting

jazz
Angelite

Postby jazz » Wed Jan 11, 2017 9:26 pm

That's great for you I am glad it worked out for you both I am looking for myself for something to rent so fingers and toes crossed.
jazz
I continue to do free of charge, a one question reading. For a more detailed paid reading you can, Send Private Message by clicking on my name.
Blessings jazz :)

Return to “Free Psychic Readings Online”