Love life ❤️❤️

sophie.lin
Quartz

Love life ❤️❤️

Postby sophie.lin » Tue Sep 06, 2016 6:17 pm

Hello beautiful souls I'm desperate for a reading please. Im trying to remain positive, and believe everything happens for a reason, but clarity and validation that everything will be ok would be amazing.

I would love to know about my love life and if I'm on the right path to getting married. Also will any of my past flames attempt to re-enter my life?

Thank you in advance,

Soph xo

jazz
Angelite

Re: Love life ❤️❤️

Postby jazz » Tue Sep 06, 2016 9:23 pm

Hi Sophie'
I need a clearer question as to what you are asking about please, I agree yes everything does happen for a reason.
I don't read minds so I don't know exactly what clarity and validation you are seeking in what situation? and I cant tell you everything will be amazing in your life as in the real world what will be will be for us.
You ask about your love life ? so are you in a r/ship now? or are you wanting to know if love is coming into your life? the question you asked about being on the right path for getting married and then you ask about any past flames so a bit confused as to what you really want to ask my reading are about guidance I don't have the answers to everything I am not supposed to as life for all of us will turn out in the way it is meant to according to our chosen destiny.
I cant tell you if you are on the right path to getting married that is something two people plan together who want to get married.

I keep past flames in the past if they want to enter your life again it is up to them and if you want them to enter your life again that's up to you it is a free will and choice question.
If you want to put your question in a different way I will try and answer the best I can as you are wanting to go into the future yet asking about the past with your past flames we need to be clear of any past before we are ready to receive what is mean to be for us in the future.
Chris may be able to help you more or there are other readers on the site some free some you have to pay for.
blessings jazz.
I continue to do free of charge, a one question reading. For a more detailed paid reading you can, Send Private Message by clicking on my name.
Blessings jazz :)

sophie.lin
Quartz

Postby sophie.lin » Tue Sep 06, 2016 9:35 pm

Thanks Jazz

I had a long term relationship and we had a horrible break up. My love life since then has been horrible for three years. I met someone last October I thought I would spend the rest of my life but he lived in a different state and didn't fight to be with me. So I blocked him 5 weeks ago without any further contact I just removed myself from the situation without having the opportunity for closure. I didn't want to be with someone if I wasn't their everything. And I know he was someone amazing but due to his own issues he wasn't able to completely give himself to me. It broke me because he was the first person on 3 years I finally let my guard down to and he absolutely broke me. I'm feeling extremely hopeless and unwanted everyone around me is getting married and having babies or in long term committed relationships and i don't understand why I can't have that too why I can't have someone to share my life with. I cry myself to sleep every night wondering what I can do to change how I can be a person someone would want how I can attract someone into my life. I've written lists to the universe I manifest every full moon I have every crystal for love and still nothing. This is the lowest I've ever been in my life. It's the only thing missing from my life I have worked hard to achieve everything in my life I am smart I have my own house I have a wonderful job my own car my own money in the bank and I've even had cosmetic surgery to make myself look and feel better. I've lost 12kgs in 6 months due to the stress of the previous relationship and the emotional suffering I went through with it. I just want to be loved I want to be happy I want someone in my life who will love me unconditionally. I feel like giving up because things aren't getting any better. I want to know if he feels sad about what happened and if he is going to change or if there is someone else coming into my life soon. Sorry to dump all this on you. It's so nice to finally let it all out. Thank you for your time. Xo

jazz
Angelite

Postby jazz » Tue Sep 06, 2016 10:54 pm

Hi again Sophie,
First of all I want you to do this for yourself because you need to and it will help clear the way for the right kind of r/ship on a soul level of love to come into your life.
Don't worry about what he is feeling or thinking it doesn't matter he is in the past now you have experienced what you were meant to with that person and he with you that is called a karmic learning lesson r/ship.
You wont move forward if you are focusing on him and putting out to the Universe is good I am glad you are doing that for yourself but again you will block any new energy coming in while you still worry about him.
Let that experience go now and take all the wisdom you have learned from that with you into the future, so you can then make better choices and decisions for yourself based from what you have gone through that hasn't been happy or loving for you.
Trust me we do learn (if we want to) as we go along life as to what we really want and what we don't want in a r/ship and there is no reason why you cant have the right kind of love and happiness in your life and you can be assured you will not miss out okay I cant make you believe it but I am asking you to trust it and have faith this is only what you are going through now it isn't the future that will start to get better once you allow your self to except what has happened, let it go with love, give thanks for what that experience has taught you and then start to heal and gain your self confidence and self worth back then step into your true power and own it.

Do not worry about every one else getting married and having babies that's where they are in their lives we all choose the partners we bring into our lives and you chose the one to have the experience with that you have just had so that part of your life was taken up with that experience..
Don't rely on crystals and things like that to bring you love it wont happen I can tell you that now, Divine timing brings to us all what we are mean to have in our lives the Universe and our Angels know when we have finished with karmic learning lessons(such as yours) and they know when it is time for us to receive a soul mate and they set that meeting up in Divine timing.

I will do some dowsing for you as there is no time in the spirit world, but I don't take it as being 100% accurate as I believe in Divine timing with everything , you may have admirer's before your soul mate comes in it all depends on what your chosen destiny is..
I know you feel left out now only because your hurting emotionally and I know what that is like myself so I understand why you feel that way but please don't dwell on it okay because I know there is much waiting up ahead for you and you are going to have the kind of happiness you are so deserving of you have a lot going for you so don't let yourself get too down.
2017 will see you in a different energy and more confident energy because you will feel in control and that is what you need for yourself take control of all situations when meeting new people, you will soon know who to put any trust into friendship first will be a good start for you get to know a person for their true self not just what you see on the surface.
I see a very smart guy here loads of personality but with good qualities that will blend in with yours he will be different to what you have experienced but spirit is telling me to tell you give him a chance he may be nervous at first because he will feel he is not good enough for you..
I see lots of going here and there doing lots of exciting things that you will both enjoy you will have it all I am told so please be patient and let the natural flow of life take you where you are meant to be don't be disheartened because you are on your own now you need this time to reflect on things, heal, be positive and be around positive people go out with good friends and just enjoy life because when you least expect it the right person will come into your life except invitations to go out if you feel yourself getting too down..
I hope that has helped you please don't upset your self any more over the last one he let you go now you must let him go so you can have the right one come into your life and remember happiness within starts with us we need to give that to ourselves along with confidence, having faith in ourselves and our lives, and giving ourselves more self worth.
R/ships will come as far as they are meant to for what ever reason they aren't there to hurt us personally we have the kind of r/ships we chose to learn from and they teach us a lot about ourselves and others If we want to learn, they teach us mainly what we need to do for ourselves that another cant then we know what mistakes we make when we go into a new r/ship and expect it to be the perfect one when we are full of insecurities, doubts, fears, emotional issues from past r/ship experiences.
No one is going to come into our lives and fix our problems just as we cant fix theirs that is why they are called karmic learning r/ships when we graduate from them and if it is meant to be for us then we are ready to receive on a soul mate level the right one for us and for both highest of good.
You have a lot to look forward to so now when you go to bed dream of that special man that is going to come into your life.:)
Blessings jazz.
I continue to do free of charge, a one question reading. For a more detailed paid reading you can, Send Private Message by clicking on my name.

sophie.lin
Quartz

Postby sophie.lin » Wed Sep 07, 2016 10:49 am

Thank you for the reading Jazz you're right i plan on burning and releasing into the universe tonight. I just wish things would speed up as its really taking a toll on me being single for over 3 years isnt a nice thing to go through when your family is constantly on your back to get married and have babies. But thank you for your kind words :) xo

jazz
Angelite

Postby jazz » Wed Sep 07, 2016 12:08 pm

The one thing we cant do is make things happen faster our life here is a process we all go through from the choices and decisions we make in life that brings us to what we are meant to be doing in life, how we are meant to be living in life for ourselves as an individual and who we are meant to be with for our own personal love and happiness.
Divining timing has the say over everything I have been on my own for more years than I care to say and I am a lot older than you I still have faith that the Universe and my Angels will send me the right person to be in my life for all the right reasons.:)
Start the healing process with yourself, meditate, ground yourself and put out to the Romance Angels the kind of person you would like to meet and share your life with, I can only give you what spirit gives to me and in reality I know everything in Divine Timing works out perfectly for us...the good news is you are going to be loved and appreciated by the right one.
Blessings jazz.

Chris Roubis
Angelite

Postby Chris Roubis » Wed Sep 07, 2016 6:56 pm

Attachments
14183776_1581789852116482_1535703769635458220_n.jpg
14183776_1581789852116482_1535703769635458220_n.jpg (28.84 KiB) Viewed 1880 times
Rev. Chris Roubis Save our planet from the "Synagogue Of Satan" Google it..
(main spirit guide) Chief White Eagle, (other guides) Chief Sitting Bull, Chief Oconostota, Chief Eagle Eyes, Chief Eagle Tomahawk. Chief White Tail. Chief Little Horn.

Return to “Free Psychic Readings Online”