Career dilema

sarad
Quartz

Career dilema

Postby sarad » Thu Aug 25, 2016 1:39 pm

Hello....I am just looking for some guidance please.

After a long time of job hunting, I have accepted a job but I will need to move interstate (back to my hometown). I moved away from there a few years ago, as I was in a rut and needed a new start. I love where I am living now and dread the thought of moving back. I am also waiting to hear about another possible job (in current location), but have heard nothing in 2 weeks, despite my follow up.

At the interviews for the job I have accepted, I felt really uneasy and something just didn't sit right. The hiring manager seems very nice, but I just couldn't connect with him. I need to be realistic about my situation, which is why I took the job. I'm not sure if there is a reason why I am meant to be moving back to my hometown or whether to persevere and keep looking for something here.

Can you please offer any advice.

Many thanks

jazz
Angelite

Re: Career dilema

Postby jazz » Fri Aug 26, 2016 12:14 pm

Hi Sarad,
You have all the answers you need within by what your feelings are telling you.
Your gut feelings are your soul truth and they tell you when something is right or wrong for you if you felt something wasn't right when you were having your interview then trust what you felt.

If you have a strong feeling you don't want to leave where you are living now because you are happy there and you feel as if you need more time to look for other work then trust what your feelings are telling you at the end of the day you are the only one who know's what is right for you.

Your 3rd chakra shows you get your stomache in knot with worry, your 7th chakra is telling you to tap more into your intuition we are all born with it, your intuition are your feelings your gut feelings your soul truth, your inner voice comes from your spirit guides it is different from our own thinking , do some deep breathing , be still in a quiet place and just ask for guidance from your guides if you feel a nice calm then don't rush into anything you don't really want to do your answer will come and it depends on your situation whether it is a desperate one for work to go back to where you don't want to go, or you can manage until new work comes up to allow you to stay where you are.
New opportunities coming your way just popped in :) and something out of the blue will come to you a blessing in disguise.
Just trust we are all looked after in many ways and the Universe provides us with new opportunities all the time if we put our 50% in the Universe does the rest have faith that you are going to be alright..

Blessings jazz. :)
I continue to do free of charge, a one question reading. For a more detailed paid reading you can, Send Private Message by clicking on my name.
Blessings jazz :)

sarad
Quartz

Postby sarad » Fri Aug 26, 2016 4:17 pm

Thank you Jazz @};-

It is a good job, but relocating to that particular place would be a big backwards step for me. My stomach has been in knots and my instinct is screaming at me for attention, but I have only been focussed on the $$. I was hoping for a positive outcome on another job I applied for in my current location, but after 3 interviews and follow ups they have gone cold on me, so I thought it was better to at least have a job than nothing at all.

Chris Roubis
Angelite

Postby Chris Roubis » Fri Aug 26, 2016 7:20 pm

just keep sending out your resume.. don't give up. try and be flexible with job positions.. then when you are able to pay your bills while your working, just keep looking for the desired job you want.
Rev. Chris Roubis
(main spirit guide) Chief White Eagle, (other guides) Chief Sitting Bull, Chief Oconostota, Chief Eagle Eyes, Chief Eagle Tomahawk. Chief White Tail. Chief Little Horn.
“It is no measure of mental health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society.” — Krishnamurti

Return to “Free Psychic Readings Online”