Need some advice

missbunnygirl1
Quartz

Need some advice

Postby missbunnygirl1 » Thu Jul 28, 2016 4:16 pm

Hi there,

I was wondering if anyone could do a reading for me. I'm certainly happy to pay for it.

I have this friend that lives overseas. He has been with his girlfriend for a long time and I am married. Despite the fact that we are both in a relationship we are very good friends. Because me and my husband can't naturally conceive, my friend has offered to be our sperm donor. To me it feels right as I know this guy very well. Can anyone tell me if it is the right decision to use him as a sperm donor or if I'm wasting my time doing this?

Also, we write each other weekly, but in the last month I took about 3 weeks to write him again. He sent me an email to ask why he hasn't heard from me and I replied straight away. I haven't heard from him since. I have even sent him an apologetic email, but he still hasn't got back to me. It feels as if he is angry with me and is trying to give me a taste of my own medicine. I don't understand why he is doing this. It probably sounds crazy, but it is really cutting me up inside. Can anyone feel what is going on with him?

I know I'm probably asking weird questions and worrying over nothing.

jazz
Angelite

Re: Need some advice

Postby jazz » Fri Jul 29, 2016 10:54 am

Hi, Why don't you give Sonia Cleary a go she gets paid for her time and is added to the Psychics on Chris's site you can Skype her too :)
kind regards jazz :)
I continue to do free of charge, a one question reading. For a more detailed paid reading you can, Send Private Message by clicking on my name.
Blessings jazz :)

missbunnygirl1
Quartz

Postby missbunnygirl1 » Fri Jul 29, 2016 1:00 pm

Hi Jazz,

Thank you for taking the time to write me a reply. I will definitely check her out. :)

jazz
Angelite

Postby jazz » Sat Jul 30, 2016 11:10 am

Hi Missbunnygirl1,
You are welcome I hope you will helped from that reading.
Blessings jazz.
I continue to do free of charge, a one question reading. For a more detailed paid reading you can, Send Private Message by clicking on my name.
Blessings jazz :)

Return to “Free Psychic Readings Online”