how is it gonna be

carolinne35
Quartz

how is it gonna be

Postby carolinne35 » Wed Jun 29, 2016 5:58 am

hello

I was wondering how my life is gonna be as a older single woman. I am almost 36 y/o and I have been single for a very long time. I realize I am definitely getting old and I am starting to accept the (obvious) fact I will remain alone. I would like to know how my life will be.
Thank you in advance for your attention.

jazz
Angelite

Re: how is it gonna be

Postby jazz » Wed Jun 29, 2016 11:20 am

Hi Carolinne,
How are you gonna be in your older single woman years in life??? still a woman probably older and still single if that's how you see yourself and that is what you will create for yourself from any negative belief mind patterns if you keep yourself in that energy.
or you can replace any negative thought patterns and beliefs you have about your self or your life and replace them with more positive thoughts and energy and work on what is making you feel this way or why you believe you are so sure you will be alone in your older life if not by choice of wanting to be alone 36 isn't old its the prime of your life as a woman .
Changes begin with us no one else can tell you what you need to do for yourself except you we all have build in knowledge to use and put into action.
Divine timing brings us all what we are meant to have in our lives and what we are meant to be doing according to our chosen destiny...
Your life will be what you make it and how it is meant to be its the same for us all.
If you are meant to have a soul mate in your life regardless of what age you are you will..
Some choose not have a partner in life for their own reasons its their choice..
Past hurts can keep us stagnant or living in bitterness of a past hurt, in doing so we can close off our hearts to love or believe we wont find the right kind of love for us there are many reasons a lot of us will doubt we wont find love we have the answers to all that we question within .
When we can find the love within for ourselves, happiness and contentment of just being ourselves then new doors will open up for us we cant expect to go out looking for love if we don't love ourselves within first.
Past hurts or any bitterness we may still be carrying needs to be healed so we can move on into the future in a new energy trusting that we are all deserving of love and happiness with another but it begins with us first..

When you want to change what you need to change about yourself, your belief patterns, your thoughts, watch a whole new world open up for you not just with love but other things you probably have been missing out on like fun, having great times with your friends or a love, freedom as an individual to be the person you want to be etc there is a whole world waiting out there for you to discover and new experiences so get cracking don't waste your life embrace it. :ymhug:

AFFIRMATION FOR YOU TO SAY IF YOU'RE INTERESTED.
I NOW CHOOSE POSITIVE THOUGHTS ABOUT MY SELF AND MY LIFE.
I LEAVE ANY PAST HURTS IN THE PAST AND MOVE ON INTO THE FUTURE WITH CONFIDENCE.
I AM MOST DESERVING OF LOVE AND HAPPINESS.
I TRUST I AM ALWAYS GUIDED, LOVED AND LOOKED AFTER.
I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO MEETING THE ONE WHO WILL BE RIGHT FOR ME FOR BOTH OUR HIGHEST OF GOOD.
I LOVE LIFE , I LOVE MYSELF, I NOW ALLOW MYSELF TO FIND HAPPINESS AND PEACE WITHIN .
I TRUST THAT DIVINE TIMING WILL BRING ME THE HAPPINESS AND LOVE I SEEK.
ALL WILL BE WELL IN MY WORLD..

Blessings jazz.
I continue to do free of charge, a one question reading. For a more detailed paid reading you can, Send Private Message by clicking on my name.
Blessings jazz :)

carolinne35
Quartz

Postby carolinne35 » Fri Jul 01, 2016 2:17 am

dear jazz

It is cleary not what i had in mind for myself but it is what life is presenting me. I just came to terms with it. I was just wondering because I am unemployed and I have to rely on my parents, and in normal conditions they will go before me. Not everything has to have a negative thought pattern behind it, this is definitely not the case. Maybe I had the wrong idea of what a reading would be... but thanks for your insight anyway! :)

jazz
Angelite

Postby jazz » Fri Jul 01, 2016 10:52 am

hi carolinne,
When you ask for a reading it is usually putting to us a question about the kind of guidance you need as to what is worrying you or troubling you now that you need help with.
We are not mind readers so its hard to know how to answer a post that hasn't got a real question for guidance..
There was no question other than how is life gonna be as a older single woman? then you go on to say you are getting older and have excepted the fact you will remain alone?? and I would like to know how my life will be??
I answered that question .

There was no mention or question relating to being unemployed, relying on your parents and I don't know what you meant when you say in normal conditions they will go before me???. so how am i supposed to know what you want to ask in reality?
From what you posted I took it as you wanting to know if there was going to be some one in your life as you feel and have stated you have excepted the fact you are going to be alone ?...
I work to clear questions for guidance needed I cant tell you what your life will be no one can because its not their life to live its yours you create the kind of life you want for yourself from your choices and decisions I don't know what my life is going to be like i live each day for the day knowing that my life will be as it should be according to my destiny..
I can only answer to the best of my ability what clear questions are put to me for guidance .
A reading is for guidance only too many expect too much in the way of answers when in reality certain questions cant be answered or given as no one knows what anyone's life is going to be in the future i can only give what i am given from you guides to pass on to that person to help them understand more of life and what they are responsible for using their own free will and choice..
There are some people who only like a reading that tells them what they want to hear free or paid for i don't just tell people what they want to hear for free i give genuine guidance and wisdom to help those understand why certain things happen in life and how to tap into and use their own gifts of intuition to help themselves and others as we hold all the answers to what we seek anyway...

You came across as being in a negative energy to what you posted about being single and excepting the fact you would be on your own and you are getting older etc... from that i was trying to tell you if that is how you feel, that is what you will attract to yourself now and in your older years if that's how you want to be, or turn that around and welcome new things into your life i know not everything has a negative thought pattern behind it but again i am not a mind reader .
If you had put hi jazz i was wondering if you can see if any changes for finding work are coming in for me please as i am unemployed and relying on my parents at the moment... that is a question i could have offered some guidance with read your own post and you will see where i am coming from ...
There are other readers on this site maybe they can answer what and how you put your question to me ( How is your life is gonna be as an older single woman and how your life will be ) maybe they can read minds or have a magic crystal ball that i don't have.

I work to the reality of life beyond that is out of my hands i don't know everything i am not supposed to each and everyone of us has our own life to live here on this earth plane and we all have as individuals our own lessons to learn in life and no one can tell us what is going to happen in the future with our lives, light workers can only give what spirit give to us including some little insights into the future that will help that person or give that person some hope so they know they have something to look forward to in the near future...

Your comment about "maybe i had the wrong idea of what a reading would be" have a look at some of my previous posts over the 4 years and more i have been giving my time free and the questions that are asked and answered in the way of guidance to the clear questions that are asked of me.. I have said to people i don't read minds, can you please put your question in a clearer way so my guides can bring forward the right kind of guidance for you and they have understood what i have meant that from the way they have asked or put things to me didn't make sense or put a real question to where they needed help or guidance..when they have put a question to me that i could help them with it made all the difference...

I hope you do find a reader that can give you the answers you put to me you seek free of charge..

jazz.
I continue to do free of charge, a one question reading. For a more detailed paid reading you can, Send Private Message by clicking on my name.
Blessings jazz :)

Chris Roubis
Angelite

Postby Chris Roubis » Wed Aug 03, 2016 10:47 pm

hello

I was wondering how my life is gonna be as a older single woman.
pretty much the same as its always been.

Until you decide to change and create the life you really want.
Rev. Chris Roubis Save our planet from the "Synagogue Of Satan" Google it..
(main spirit guide) Chief White Eagle, (other guides) Chief Sitting Bull, Chief Oconostota, Chief Eagle Eyes, Chief Eagle Tomahawk. Chief White Tail. Chief Little Horn.

Return to “Free Psychic Readings Online”