Love & life

HROW
Quartz

Love & life

Postby HROW » Tue Jun 28, 2016 10:25 pm

Hi I'm new to this site and not sure how to use it but was just wanting some light shed on my life and the path I'm on, also on the direction my love life is headed also. Muchly appreciated :)

jazz
Angelite

Re: Love & life

Postby jazz » Sat Jul 02, 2016 12:18 pm

Hi Hrow,
Please reply if you would still like a reading as many don't bother to respond or acknowledge a reading that has taken my time and energy to do for them free of charge that normally they would have to pay for.

Would you please put your love question in a clearer way eg.. are you in a r/ship now wanting to know where that is headed? I need a specific question to be able to give you the right guidance from my guides...
With your life and path question... your life and path to follow will always take you to where you are meant to be at any given time and will bring you to how you are meant to be as an individual according to your chosen destiny...
I cant answer what your life will be as it is yours to live we make our lives here on this earth plane what we want it to be by the choices and decisions we make followed by our actions good or bad..

jazz.
I continue to do free of charge, a one question reading. For a more detailed paid reading you can, Send Private Message by clicking on my name.
Blessings jazz :)

HROW
Quartz

Postby HROW » Sat Jul 02, 2016 9:20 pm

Oh hi Jazz :)
Thank you for responding and I apologise I did think my question was pretty vague but uh so I'm currently just in the very beginning stages of talking to/getting to know this guy and we met about a month ago online. We haven't met in person as he stays in another country but was planning to move to where I live and had planned to before we met. I was just wondering though where this could lead to as I've always been an over thinker I just want to know if we are both on the same page or not. Thank you so much in advance. I appreciate it a lot.

jazz
Angelite

Postby jazz » Sun Jul 03, 2016 2:16 am

Hi HR,
Thankyou for getting back to me with your question, it is very early day's yet with your new guy interest on line.
I would say you are going to have to be patient and wait and see what happens with this as sometimes things can start off exciting then fizzle out when one or both realise they aren't on the same page and that comes from getting to know a person more and trusting in what you feel from your gut feeling which is your soul truth of what you are really feeling about what is real and what is false over what you think as sometimes our minds can over take what we are really feeling so we will go against that but that is how we learn in the way we are meant to with any situation in our lives.
You will know it is going to grow into something more or not its your free will and choice to wait and see from conversations and what he tells you that may give you some idea if he is sincere or not and what you want to do from there.
I feel you have a good head on your shoulders and will figure it out in the time you want to spend getting to know this guy I hope he is sincere time shows to us what we need to hear, see and feel with a person then its up to us to make a choice from there whether or not we click or connect with that person enough to want to carry on with that person we all have a built in radar when it comes to knowing what we really feel.

I do see you with a nice guy clean cut nice dresser, and he has brains he can hold a good conversation he likes to learn, travel and get ahead in life so that kind of guy is there for you when divine timing brings him in for you.
We don't always meet our soul mate on that level of love straight away we have people that come into our lives which are karmic learning lesson r/ships these r/ships are about getting in touch with our soul truth so we learn about others, ourselves and what we really do want in our lives not only with partners but with all things..

Showing around you is luck, abundance, financial strength in the present and future( rewards come from your hard work and dedication a promotion or wage rise) success and happiness, energy, foresight (intuition which we all have)and fertility.

Fated changes for the better are showing, studying, good karma .
A soul mate meeting of love is there for you (Divine timing brings to us what we are meant to have) and in the way that meeting will happen if we have karmic learning lessons to learn we so that first then we progress to a soul mate meeting according to our chosen destiny...

Release any fears or insecurities you may have to the angels and trust we are always guided and looked after.

Changes and transformation, clearing out the old to make way for the new, give yourself more self worth and confidence..

Opening up more to your spiritual gifts your spirit guides progress you as you go along your journey here on this earth plane we learn our lessons here and with spirit they go hand in hand spirit know when we are ready to move into a higher level of learning with them with any gifts we have...you have good insight so trust it always feel first what is real over thinking what is real it will help your over thinking as well.

A hobby or skill you have could earn you extra money...

Buying a piece of jewellery or receiving a piece of jewellery is showing around you..

Watch your throat area your 5th chakra (any sore throats lately) and speak your truth stand in your truth say what you feel you need to say at all times.

Joy and happiness is showing around you enjoy doing what makes you happy and be around people who have positive energy as I feel those with negative energy affect you or make you feel depressed...

You will be fine just follow what feels right for you and for your highest of good.
blessings jazz.
I continue to do free of charge, a one question reading. For a more detailed paid reading you can, Send Private Message by clicking on my name.

HROW
Quartz

Postby HROW » Sun Jul 03, 2016 9:55 am

Hi Jazz!!

Wow. I just wanna thank you again real quick as I said I've never actually had any experience with speaking to someone like you who has a natural gift and I wouldn't consider myself as having one of those gifts obviously hence why I'm here.. But you've gone over and above what I expected to get from this site so sincerely thank you :) it means heaps.

A lot of what you said hit home and I totally see everything your saying. I think though because I am such an over thinker it's hard for me to really tell what's what when it comes to most things in my life like I rarely go off my initial first instincts because of that fact and I'll completely dismiss what's really there because I've over though or over analysed a situation and with this guy because it's only early days and it's in those early days where I feel the connection is quite strong if you guys hit it off which I believe we did because we just have so much in common and I'm fascinated by the way he just is in general. I like the way he thinks, talks, his views on life and it's been intriguing to say the least so I think it's in this "infatuation" stage where things can get a little cloudy and unclear. Which is also why I'm looking for some insight into where this could lead. Even though it's early days I feel like there's a special connection we have. We've had similar upbringings, he gets my sarcastic sense of humour, we look at life in such similar ways plus he also had a reading a few years ago and was told he'd meet a girl who strangely resembled someone "like" me but because you can never be certain and readings I believe are open to interpretation I'm not a hundred percent sure that girl was definitely me.. Wow, lol see this is what I mean by overthinking. I do this with everything. Ahh but this is my main dilemma right now and I feel like I put too much energy into the what ifs of this situation and I feel I go around in circles with no answers. So I was hoping to clear it up to a degree being here and you have done that a bit. I'll just need to learn to be a little more patient :)

Anywho I just wanna say also that I do have a sore throat atm. I've had a flu for the past week and so you were bang on with that lol

jazz
Angelite

Postby jazz » Sun Jul 03, 2016 12:40 pm

Hi HR,
Thankyou for your reply I am glad your pleased with your reading...
As spiritual light workers we don't know everything when we are asked certain questions and we are not meant to because as individuals we are here to learn from the experiences we have and choose to have like r/ships they are a choice between two people and only time shows us if we are suited to each to each other or not, we are totally responsible for who we choose to bring into our lives as a potential friend, lover, partner because we have lessons to learn and teach to one and another...
The r/ships that don't go the distance are karmic learning lesson r/ships...the ones that stay together how they choose to stay together married or not are of a soul mate love.
Sometimes I will be told that this is a soul mate union between two people other times I am guided to give a more detailed understanding of r/ships (and a little bit of over 50 years of r/ship experiences) so the person understands more of they need to wait and see in reality what is going to happen, friendship first is a good way to get to know a person sometimes it may turn out that the person who they thought would be a partner in life ends up being a best friend its just how it is meant to be and what is meant to be for us we learn as we go along if we choose to learn some will some wont it is up to them...

We cant always clear things up with a yes or no because its a free will and choice question for both of you if you want to be involved with each other and find out if you are suited or not some people can tell straight away just from talking to a person that this is the one and the other one feels the same but that is because for that couple it is meant to be and for others only one will feel something or hope it is going to work out and the other one may lose interest ... we can get excited when we have a connection to a person and we block out everything else I have done that myself only to find that that one thing I got excited about to make me believe that this is the one wasn't meant to be:( but that was a lesson for me to learn that I need to calm down when I meet someone that is new and not get too excited about things lol and that's hard when you are young and want a boyfriend and all the excitement that goes with it>) (I cant remember what that is like lol) being a dinosaur in age..

The answers we want come in the way and time it is meant to be for us as life here is a process of things happening to the time we need to find those answers some things may take only hours for some, some things may take days, weeks, months, years for answers to show us the truth of a situation or of a person it just depends on what we have chosen and how we have chosen to learn...We can stay in a wrong situation for too long hoping things will change when its not good but that's our choice to do so when we are ready to see the truth we can then make up our minds as to what we need to do for ourselves to bring us to better and happier outcomes in love, friendships, and r/ships...
Patience is something we all have to learn lol its hard when we do want to know something straight away but life isn't always going to give us the answers we need right there and then if valuable lessons have to be learned first..

Its good that you have someone to talk to that you enjoy talking to take it for that at the moment and see what happens from there one way or the other you will be shown how it will be for you both..what ever happens you are going to meet a nice guy as predicted anyway and be happy:)
I hope your throat gets better after I finished your reading your lower back popped so watch that area for any problems in the near future unless you have some now .

blessings jazz.

HROW
Quartz

Postby HROW » Sun Jul 03, 2016 2:14 pm

Hi jazz..

Yep I totally understand everything your saying as I have looked up quite a bit on the spiritual side of things. I'm pretty open minded and when it comes to the other side and all of that spiritual sense I'm a full believer in everything happens the way it's suppose to and whether or not you understand the reason at the time or later down the track that's just it, everything/ the Universe reveals it all to you. I've always been an impatient person though, wanting to understand the why and how's to everything. Which I guess is where the over analysing of every little detail in life comes from.. I also understand too though that we are all here learning new lessons and every situation we are put in have something vital to teach us so we can grow and be the best we can possibly be and to strengthen out souls and broaden our knowledge of the bigger picture. It's so much more intricate I've realised though and like with all things you need to take steps into achieving that ultimate goal of being completely spiritually enlightened and aware of how this all works. I've veered off from the subject lol but just putting out there what my understanding of how this spiritual sense of things goes. I too understand about free will and choices everyone has in life but at the same time I believe every "decision" we make was already the decision we were suppose to make whether we consciously make that decision or subconsciously. Either to teach us a lesson or to help someone else in their life path...

But going back to my query lol.. So clean cut? What does that mean.. And do you have any more insight into this mystery person.. Cause I'm at a point in my life now where I just want to have that part start already. Lol. I've been feeling though lately like it's not that far away because I am 22 atm. And I wouldn't say I've been searching for that "one" but I'm at a stage in my life where I'm ready for it. I've never actually searched just had that mentality like if it happens it happens but lately I've felt like that part of my life seems to become more of a bigger thing in my mind. & it's started to really hit that he's just around the corner. I can't be a hundred percent sure though it's just a gut feeling and if I'm being honest this guy I sense is someone I think I'll vibe with in all the right ways and even though it is early days I'm clinging to the hope that he could be that person you know. I really don't want to get ahead of myself though. That's what I keep thinking. I may just be setting myself up for disaster and if I can avoid it if I find out he's not the one the sooner the better u know.

And thank you too. It's just a general flu atm.. Which I'm sure will clear up real soon but ooh my lower back? It's okay for now but I will deffs watch it :) thank you

jazz
Angelite

Postby jazz » Sun Jul 03, 2016 7:19 pm

Hi HR,
spirit only give me what they see for you in the way it is given in other words regardless of who you may meet along your journey you are going to have the right one in your life who ever he may be when it is time for that person to come into your life through Divine Timing don't worry about who, where, when, who is he, just trust that Divine timing brings to us what we are meant to have, be doing, and how we want to live, in our lives according to our destiny.
Enjoy your life to the fullest knowing that ,and you wont stress out or over analyse things to death when life will just happen in its own way for us...

The best way to go about a new meeting is don't have any expectations just enjoy what you have at the time and see how it goes only time can give you the answers you seek , no one can really tell you if he's he one yet as your lessons are only just beginning with this person this experience belongs to you and the one you are talking to now, and it is up to you whether you want to be patient and give it more time to see what eventuates ..

The thing is with any kind of friendship, or r/ship we cant always be sure if they are going to work out or be sincere or not until we spend time with that person and feel what our soul truth is telling us from their, words, actions and feelings towards us and we have to experience that for ourselves where no one else can help us as to matters of the heart because those kind of experiences belong to us and no one else.
That's all the guidance I can give you to what you are asking about this person you really do have to wait be patient just enjoy the conversations you are having you are young and the world is your oyster don't expect anything other than friendship at the moment as it is only early days..
As I have said there are things we know and things we are not meant to know as our lives here are to live to what we are meant to experience for our learning if we knew up ahead everything we would miss out on some very valuable lessons about ourselves and others life is our greatest teacher here.
Time will show to you the outcome of what you question now with this person...

blessings jazz.

Chris Roubis
Angelite

Postby Chris Roubis » Wed Aug 03, 2016 11:06 pm

Jazz ^:)^
Reverend Chris Roubis
My main spirit guides:
Chief Sitting Bull, Chief White Eagle, Chief Oconostota, Chief Eagle Eyes, Chief Eagle Tomahawk. Chief White Tail.
Danites of Israel = Sons of Greece. A genuine Semite, not a fake one.

jazz
Angelite

Postby jazz » Thu Aug 04, 2016 1:11 am

Thanks Chris,
Good to have you back where have you beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen lately :) ;;)
jazz.

Chris Roubis
Angelite

Postby Chris Roubis » Thu Aug 04, 2016 1:29 am

just doing some other projects for people.
Reverend Chris Roubis
My main spirit guides:
Chief Sitting Bull, Chief White Eagle, Chief Oconostota, Chief Eagle Eyes, Chief Eagle Tomahawk. Chief White Tail.

jazz
Angelite

Postby jazz » Fri Aug 05, 2016 1:19 pm

Good for you :-bd you are always helping others O:-)

My home readings are picking up and coming through word of mouth which is great :)

take care jazz :)

Chris Roubis
Angelite

Postby Chris Roubis » Fri Aug 05, 2016 7:07 pm

great work
Reverend Chris Roubis
My main spirit guides:

Return to “Free Psychic Readings Online”