Next six months

libra
Selenite

Next six months

Postby libra » Sat Jun 18, 2016 12:22 am

Hi Jazz/Chris

Just wondering whether there s any guidance you can give me to tackle the next six months? do you see any major changes happening to my life? Like moving houses,kids etc

Also,I have been noticing that my intuition is getting stronger but not quite sure whether this is for real or just in my head.Sometimes I hear voices,but dont really want to deliver the message as I'm not quite sure whether this is happening or not....I dont want to sound crazy haha

PS. Jazz I like going back to your readings after few years have passed and I'm always amazed at how accurate you are.Bless your kind soul xx

My Dob 29/09/1983

Thanks.

jazz
Angelite

Re: Next six months

Postby jazz » Sat Jun 18, 2016 12:58 am

Hi Libra,
No you're not crazy just gifted haha I will do you a reading tomorrow I am off to bed us oldies gotta get our beauty sleep.
blessings jazz.
I continue to do free of charge, a one question reading. For a more detailed paid reading you can, Send Private Message by clicking on my name.
Blessings jazz :)

jazz
Angelite

Postby jazz » Sat Jun 18, 2016 11:24 am

Hi Libra,
I don't give time with any reading as I know from the experiences I have had myself it is divine timing that brings us what we are meant to have at any time I am afraid we have to be patient and wait and see what life brings us our lives are a process each and every one of us has to be patient as we cant put a time to what we need to work through or for to bring us to what we are hoping for as the outcome of our patience life will place many challenges before us but also some lucky breaks too it just depends on what we have come here to learn and to have according to our chosen destiny.
our life is a balance of positive and negative energy the key is to find a healthy balance and not let any negative energy overtake every thing else we are here to experience many things each of us have our own lessons to learn while we are here on this earth plane.
Each of us has our own purpose here and that finds us when we are ready to know what that purpose is and that is shown to us from the experience we are meant to have that lead us to our true purpose.

From your next birthday you will be going into a 2 personal year this is a "Wait and see time" a year when you will find yourself in the back ground very much in a stage of development.
This is not a time to force issues be prepared for delays, detours, stoppages and you must be patient..
I did some dowsing for you which I don't take as being 100% accurate as anything can change that is meant to be or come into our lives the Years 2017,2018,2029, came up for whatever reason and for what ever they have in store for you we are the creators of our destiny here so whatever choices or decisions we make bring us to a new lesson, teaching or experience.

These events or situations are showing around you and for you when ever they are meant to be or happen for you we have a free will and choice to use at any time so we are totally responsible for our choices and actions.
Frustration or a challenge there is a barrier in your way patience and sacrifice may be required.. (ask yourself what is in my way that stops me from moving forward? is it anything I am creating myself is there anything I need to change? that will bring me to a more positive outcome?

Your 4th chakra (your heart chakra) is showing emotionally are there any hurts of the heart that you are carrying from the past that you need to deal with to free yourself up? if we carry hurts too long they stop us from moving forward into the future to receive happier and better things other than what we have experience carrying hurts too long block us emotionally... physically you may need to be aware of that area for your health any problems with your heart? lungs or breathing? if you are a smoker try to give it away now ;) get into nature and breath in all that fresh air.

Something out of the blue will come for you a blessing in disguise :)

A new pet is showing or a new project or idea ..

Your 5th chakra (your throat area) physically you need to speak up speak your truth...health wise watch the throat area.

Listen to what your inner truth is telling you follow only what feels right for you and for your highest of good.(your soul truth are your gut feelings the truth you cannot suppress or hide)

Rewards come from your hard work and dedication a promotion or raise is showing.

Changes...making changes about yourself or your life, getting rid of the old to embrace the new give yourself more confidence and more self worth it will make a huge difference in your life and will help you to bring in a more positive energy for all things.

1st chakra.. physically lower back problems... emotionally can relate to money problems or feeling that you aren't being supported enough by others or another.

Travel to far away places is showing..
You have the necessary skills and talents to be a success, a new job or job interview?

Get out more and enjoy yourself/yourselves...except invitations to get out.

Money being paid back to you...a loan approved?...an inheritance .?..a gift of something meaningful? ...

Being yourself allowing yourself/ selves to have more fun ...success, joy, happiness...children keep harmony in your life at all times.

A hobby or skill could earn you more money Your spiritual gifts??? :) new opportunities coming your way.

A time showing where there is no anxiety...where there is peace...prosperity and all loose ends are tied up
problems are resolved and a person who can reach their full potential.
new energies, new adventures and a new life is showing its like you stepping out of an old way of living into something
completely new ...fated changes for the better a secure financial future is showing...

You will be opening up more to your spiritual gifts...you block what is given to you by spirit through your doubt
but don't worry meditation will help you to be grounded so you know you are connecting to your spirit guides and not your own thoughts that get in the way..
Spirit progress your learning and will place the right people in your path to teach you and for you to learn from...
Trust is important when working with spirit they know this that is why they will send you lessons so you learn to trust your inner intuition and not your doubts...
They progress you to the levels they know you are ready for...
You can help those in need and you will offer good advice from wisdom given to you so don't doubt your abilities start to trust more that spirit gives us what we need at any time they help us work through any doubt we have of ourselves (they did with me :) they were very patient with me and I still doubt myself at times its something I have to work on even after all the years I have been reading I don't feel I am good enough as a child I was told I was a mistake so I have lived believing I shouldn't be here...but spirit helped me with that as we all have a purpose here :ymhug:

Regardless of what you are going through now everything will be alright have faith in life and trust that God has always got a bigger picture and plan for us all he never leaves anyone out a lot of joy and happiness is coming your way be patient give the Universe a chance to bring it to you :) I see blue around you???

Blessings jazz.
I continue to do free of charge, a one question reading. For a more detailed paid reading you can, Send Private Message by clicking on my name.

libra
Selenite

Postby libra » Sun Jun 19, 2016 11:25 pm

Hi Jazz

First thank you for all this and wow...2029 :-) I 'll be 46 then! I think what stops me is challenges....I tend to get anxiety and when I think of a busier future it makes me anxious just thinking about it.

The heart issue could be related to a cardiovascular problem which I have,it's callled raynauds.It's been extremely cold here in Melbourne and I'm already feeling it.

I suffer a lot from the lower back but financially things look good one paper even though I tend to worry a bit about financial issues related to our business....but I like where you mentioned stable financial future.....hard work always pays off at the end.

And the time where I have no anxiety that's a first for me....have had anxiety for a few years now and even though it has improved I still have my moments at times.I guess the more I work on my self I 'll be able to handle changes and issues differently.So that is going to be one of my aims.

I also would love to develop my intuition as I truely believe that I would and can make a difference to others by offering them encouragement and peace of mind.I love helping others even just by listening and offering advise.

Anything more about the blue color hehe ?? Not sure what it means. Also, anything about new property? We've been thinking of changing houses but still haven't decided where yet....I'm being a bit difficult :-P

Thanks Jazz,god bless

jazz
Angelite

Postby jazz » Mon Jun 20, 2016 1:04 am

Hi Libra,
Thankyou for your reply that was supposed to be 2019 sorry you wont have to wait that long haha so you will still be young.
I have anxiety and its very hard to cope with at times when it takes over and you end up in a heap I did try some calm and clear Australian bush flower essence and it does seem to help you can put 7 drops on your tongue, drop it into water to drink, and put it on your pulse points and I think they have it in a oral spray and body spray for your aura but I found the drops on your tongue when ever you need it and it helps straight away its not a drug its all natural...and it is affordable to buy.
The first thing that came to mind with the colour blue was for a boy.???
With the property if you are undecided then that choice will have to be made by you when you are sure more of where you would like to be to ..you will know where it is you want to be by visiting different places to get a feel for the energy you would like to be in and live in it is a feeling and you know when you get that feeling what is right for you.
Your spirit guides progress your learning here if you have gifts to use to help others then you will be guided as to how to use them and understand them just as I had to learn how to use my gifts, our guides know when we are ready to progress to a new level of learning...we can make a difference when we offer any kind of help to others that comes from the heart.

blessings for now jazz

libra
Selenite

Postby libra » Mon Jul 11, 2016 11:03 am

Thanks Jazz, I do take natural remedies for my anxiety.

I like your blue colour prediction :-) It is something that I've been thinking about but there's always some other things that get in the way and take priority over having kids.

So, at the moment getting a bigger place is the priority ;-) - I think I'm kind of finally reaching a decision on where I want to live. Now hoping to find our dream house. Few goals for the end of the year which I am sure that eventually everything will happen at the right time, it has always been like that in my experience. I strongly believe in divine timing.

jazz
Angelite

Postby jazz » Mon Jul 11, 2016 11:47 am

Hi Libra,
I just feel it will all happen when you are settled, feel more at peace within living in the home you dream of and do not have any more priorities taking over what you wish for the most maybe that's why I got the blue colour:)
Divine timing does bring to us what we are meant to have in our lives...
Blessings jazz.

Chris Roubis
Angelite

Postby Chris Roubis » Wed Aug 03, 2016 11:04 pm

^:)^ great work jazz
Reverend Chris Roubis
My spirit guides:
Chief Sitting Bull, Chief White Eagle, Chief Oconostota, Chief Eagle Eyes, Chief Eagle Tomahawk. Chief White Tail. Chief Little Horn.

libra
Selenite

Postby libra » Mon Sep 05, 2016 9:22 pm

Hi Jazz,

I wanted to give you an update of what's been happening.We did manage to find the right house to buy but for the past two weeks we've been strugling to get the finace approved.have you got any feelings on how this is going to end? I was extremely positive until we got knocked back and now a second review of our application is being done.

Thank you

jazz
Angelite

Postby jazz » Tue Sep 06, 2016 12:21 pm

Hi Libra,
My Grandson and his fiancé went through this found the perfect first home put their application in and got knocked back (both working) full time, they couldn't understand why so they double checked and found there had been a mistake from the people who drew up the papers had only included one wage income not both wages even although one wage would have got them approved once that was sorted out it all went through for them.
I am hoping there maybe some mistake made in your paper work please check to make sure they have the right financial details as to your earnings.
I do hope it all works out for you everything happens for a reason I could be wrong because its up to the people of course what they choose to do but I feel it will be okay I really hope so for you.:)
Blessings jazz.

libra
Selenite

Postby libra » Wed Jan 04, 2017 9:52 pm

Hi

Just an update....I have now moved to my new house and been in it for a month. After several hurdles finance got approved. YEY!! So Thanks Jazz and you were right there was a mistake but it was made by our accountant when doing our tax returns which in return effected our income.

Do you feel anything exciting coming for me any time soon? All I can say is that since the move, I seem to be always busy doing something but haven't really set a target for this year, even though I do feel that there is something I have to do but I'm kind of avoiding it as the thought makes me a bit anxious. What do you think?

Wishing you a very happy new year and may you have a blessed year with good health and everything your heart desires :)

jazz
Angelite

Postby jazz » Thu Jan 05, 2017 9:33 pm

Hi Libra,
Thankyou for your kind wishes I am so happy you are in your house I just felt like I needed to mention what happened to my Grandson because it made them look like they didn't earn enough and with them both working it wasn't the case the mistake was with the people who were doing the paper work for the house.

This year is a one year so new beginnings for everyone( yay even me) There is much waiting up ahead for you that you cant see now have faith that God has a bigger plan for us all.
Your 4th chakra showed so health wise watch the chest area, lungs heart, breathing....something you heart desires emotionally.
Good Karma is coming your way.
Success, being able to be yourself, having more fun, the sun is shining on you.
Doing things in moderation you have a guide around you trying to help you and give you good advice and guidance.
You need to give yourself more self worth, more self love and more confidence you are quite capable of making wise choices.
Your vibrational energy is being progressed to a higher level of spiritual awareness ( it is in these times you may feel like something different or exciting is going to happen.)
New opportunities coming your way, a new pet is showing, or looking after a pet is showing.
Pamper yourself with a relaxing massage, a new hair colour or buy something new to wear anything to life your spirits.
Trust your intuition your future is bright follow what you feel you are headed towards lasting contentment and success.
Keep the balance of harmony in your life.
A new phase of life, a new beginning, travel, accomplishments, fulfilment, the birth of a child, or the birth of something new.
A promotion, pay rise or reward for hard work and dedication is showing.
Use your creative skills to their full potential or study to enhance your gifts.
Don't doubt yourself or your abilities to succeed in life...

Go with the flow of life...
Blessings jazz.xx

Chris Roubis
Angelite

Postby Chris Roubis » Thu Jan 05, 2017 9:39 pm

As I was just about to click on this forum thread, I saw 444 views :)

great work guys ^:)^ :-bd
Reverend Chris Roubis
My spirit guides:
Chief Sitting Bull, Chief White Eagle, Chief Oconostota, Chief Eagle Eyes, Chief Eagle Tomahawk. Chief White Tail. Chief Little Horn.

libra
Selenite

Postby libra » Fri Jan 06, 2017 11:21 am

Hi Jazz,

I just couldn't wait to reply...yes you are right there is something which my heart desires emotionally but as you mentioned further down, thoughts keep crossing my mind that I might not be capable enough to take the next step and I'm just scared that if I do I might get overwhelmed. I love good Karma and I'm a huge believer in giving nothing but good energy to others....so bring it on ;-)

And doing things in moderation....hmmm I am an obsessive cleaner and I know that I shouldn't be doing what I do cause it makes me overwhelmed and anxious but I just cant stop sometimes so It was just last week that I said it out loud "no I am not doing this it can wait, just stop me for doing this and I walked out the room" I was actually asking my guide or whoever was watching over me to help me out. So you're right there too.

Haha and guess what? This week I have been looking after someone's pet...first time ever.

New phase in life...yes I know....I have to take the plunge first but all the rest will follow if I just have enough confidence that I am capable of doing this.

And yes, next week I have a hair appointment booked already - I actually like to go for a massage or something similar to pamper myself everyone now and then.

Enhancing my gifts - yes, I still have to get around this - there is a workshop which I actually wanted to do but keep changing my mind and priorities.

What can I say...I just love your work Jazz. I'm just hoping that the next time I'll visit this forum I will tell you what happened after the plunge HAHA!! :D Watch this thread we're going to double the numbers Rev Chris Roubis :)

jazz
Angelite

Postby jazz » Fri Jan 06, 2017 11:40 am

Hi Libra,
I am glad you were pleased with your reading my reward is to hear good things are happening for you now and for the future and its what we put into life ourselves to make our dreams and hopes come true helping those less fortunate including animals along the way brings us good Karma and it makes us feel good too I have my Grandsons dog on the bed with me snoring his head off lol as I am answering this bless him.
Keep on doing what brings you the most pleasure in life with less stress attached to it , it is always nice to hear back from those who we give readings to and its even better when you all have a happy outcome.
Take care
blessings jazz.
Ps as Chris is promoted to Rev Chris now maybe I will become saint jazz hahaha.

libra
Selenite

Insight on whats coming

Postby libra » Sun Apr 16, 2017 11:42 pm

Hi Jazz,

I can feel a lot of changes are coming to my life.....and just thinking about this makes me a bit anxious. What's your insight of this please?

Thank you

jazz
Angelite

Postby jazz » Mon Apr 17, 2017 9:22 am

Hi Libra,
All feelings of changes coming into our lives are for a reason and from spirit.
Before I left to come to N.S.W. I was looking for a place to rent and every place I went to see wasn't for me the rent was too high and a lot of them were dumps having good references that I earned over the years and years of renting I have a very good name so I can be choosy where I live, anyway I went after a lot more places and I thought to myself this has never happened to me before I usually always see something that suits me house wise and rent wise.
I asked spirit what was going on and I was told you have all the answers you need and when I thought about it I did most of my family and Great grand children were in N.S.W. and I missed them terribly where I lived in W.A. I would be empty and my life would just be the same if I stayed i would just have a roof over my head and walls around me but no life and I never met a soul mate my whole entire life I lived there I really had nothing to look forward to.
Spirit was trying to show me I knew I needed a change and wanted a change but keep taking steps back from the truth of how my life was I needed more faith to take that giant leap of faith and do something to change my life for the better.
I kept having those feelings of needing change then had an anxiety attack so it pushed me back but deep in my soul I was very unhappy and lost.
Now I am here I love it I spend time enjoying outings with my family and I get to see some my Great Grandkids grow up and who know's I may even meet Mr right if it is meant to be for me.

Changes come into our lives for many reason so try not to be anxious a lot of changes surprise us and we see why and how they were meant to be for us.
Just trust we are always guided throughout our lives and what we give out in kindness or good deeds comes back to us in many ways mine was to have that faith and start a whole new life for myself.

Just doing a little spread around you.
The magic of nature card appeared for you so do try to be in or around nature, Mother nature speaks to us and gives us many answers, she is beautiful calming and healing.

LIfe purpose...The purpose of you life is to serve in a way that brings you great joy to yourself and others......Dont worry about finding your purpose instead, focus serving a purpose (our purpose find us anyway) and then your purpose will serve you.

Miracle healing....A miracle healing will take place for you allowing you to move forward fearlessly.

See only love.....Look past the seeming errors, mistakes and misunderstandings, and see only the love within each person (including yourself). Your resolute focus upon the love that underlies every situation brings about healing in undreamed of ways.

Notice the signs......Yes the signs you've receiving are heaven sent. We drop feathers and coins and other signs upon your path to remind you that you're loved and never alone.

Peace of mind....Bring in more harmony to give that peace of mind over any worries or anxiety.

Raising your standards.....Don't just settle, raise your standards to how you would like to feel, be and live don't be afraid of ever failing in life failing is just an illusion we create for ourselves when we believe we are not good enough there are no failures in life just lessons.

You are at the end of a cycle in your life ...Call upon your angels to comfort you, and to guide you to your next step happiness awaits you now.

Vacation.....Take a break from the every day living get out to the country or ocean for the day and breathe in the fresh air and take in all the beauty of the day.

Patience....Now is the time to learn, study, and gather more information....Enjoy being a student, because in the future, you will synthesize your knowledge into action.

Shanti....I am the Angel of Peace, I bring you new tranquillity and a smoother road ahead.

Blessings Jazz :ymhug:

Chris Roubis
Angelite

Postby Chris Roubis » Wed Apr 19, 2017 10:00 am

PS. Jazz I like going back to your readings after few years have passed and I'm always amazed at how accurate you are.Bless your kind soul xx

She sure is ^:)^
Reverend Chris Roubis
My spirit guides:

jazz
Angelite

Postby jazz » Wed Apr 19, 2017 5:03 pm

Thankyou for that kind comment Libra and backatcha Chris you give great straight true accurate to the point answers (where I write a book lol) xxx

Chris Roubis
Angelite

Postby Chris Roubis » Fri Apr 28, 2017 5:07 pm

Jazz, plenty of people writing books and publishing them online on Amazon.

Amazon get a small cut from the publishing... so the process is simpler than years ago..

Time to start on that book :-w
Reverend Chris Roubis
My spirit guides:

jazz
Angelite

Postby jazz » Fri Apr 28, 2017 8:00 pm

I don't know if I have it in me to write a book Chris :-ss I wouldn't know where to start a lot of my friends have said to me you should be writing a book of what you know about the Spirit World and what you have experienced that has brought me to where I am today but I don't know :| maybe when I think I am ready.
jazzxx

libra
Selenite

Postby libra » Sun Apr 30, 2017 9:25 pm

Hi Jazz

Thank you for your insight. I was actually away for a week near the ocean/countryside which was really lovely. I have also gone back to yoga practice to help me calm down and ground myself which is helping me a lot with my anxiety. I do need patience at the moment...im just a person who wants things to happen there and then and that's the problem I am facing at the moment. I'm trying to fall pregnant which might take a bit of time but I know that things will happen in their own divine timing and not when we want them to happen :-) I am curious about the miracle healing it might be related to either physical pain or anxiety. I did have a long term injury (4years) which has been getting better recently and have nearly disappeared.

I am looking forward for my next step....for the happiness which awaits me and I often ask my dear friend in heaven (who I miss dearly) to comfort me in difficult times.

Thank you for taking the time to reply. God bless you for giving people hope, you're such a beautiful soul!

jazz
Angelite

Postby jazz » Mon May 01, 2017 9:26 am

Hi Libra :)
How nice that you were able to be near the ocean and nature two of the best healing places in the World for the mind, body and soul.

Where I am renting now I am blessed to have ocean views from my lounge room, bedroom and from the balcony and I give thanks for that every day to lay in bed at night and hear the waves crashing on the shore is heaven O:-)

I am so glad to hear your injury is getting better that's great any healing that takes place and is given to us comes from God a healing isn't curing a healing works on the physical, mental, emotional and of the soul healing goes to where it is needed the most, when I am doing a healing on a client my guides always tell me where I should place my hands and I then leave it up to them to bring through the energies needed to help that person the most on a soul level because every thing we do here is emotional so it is our emotions that need healing Jesus healed in the same way.
So with your miracle healing that showed around you will work on the soul level of what you need the most to help you with what emotions overtake you at times like anxiety and I have that too so I know how terribly hard it is when you are over come with an anxiety attack I reach out to my son in spirit and ask him to help me calm down and reassure me I will be alright and everything will be alright, and that can happen in the middle of the night when I am alone and don't have anyone there to turn to it is very frightening.
I would say a miracle healing for you will be on a soul level where your emotions wont get the better of you , you will be more in control of your emotions or any fears or insecurities and yoga which you are doing is very good for you it works to bring in that calm within.
Stop trying to fall pregnant it will stress you out because the more you try and see no result the more you will upset yourself .
Put out to God, the Angels and the Universe that you would love to welcome a dear little soul O:-) into the Earth Plane to love, cherish, protect, share joy, laughter and happiness with.
God gives us the child/children we are meant to have in our lives.
You don't have to keep asking once God hears our prayers that's enough.
I used start a baby box, I would go out and buy little things for a baby and if i had a strong feeling that i would have a boy I would just mostly buy blue lol doing that gets you in that energy and I used to love getting new little things looking at them and putting them away waiting for my little man to come along and he did and bless his heart I had him for 19 beautiful years :ymhug:

I just feel so much joy and happiness for you and feel like everything is going to be alright for you keep the yoga going I tried that once my body is not made for yoga lol .

Take care
Blessings jazz.

libra
Selenite

Postby libra » Sat May 06, 2017 4:53 pm

Hi Jazz,

I had to share this with you....I selected three cards from my angels oracle cards this morning and guess what I got...THE OCEAN, TRUSTHWORTY GUIDANCE and GROUND YOURSELF.I couldn't believe that I was getting the same messages you were giving me last time.

:-bd

jazz
Angelite

Postby jazz » Sat May 06, 2017 5:06 pm

Hi Libra, Thankyou for sharing that is more conformation from your Guides and Angels and it is your energy that chooses the cards that are meant to come up for you for guidance and anything you need to be aware of that helps in any way.
Trust what you choose with the cards.
How about pulling a few cards for me I was told 5 cards just ask your Angels and guides what energies does jazz have around her and what does she need to know at this time of her life:) Thankyou.
Take care
Blessings jazz.:)

libra
Selenite

Postby libra » Sun May 07, 2017 10:06 pm

Hi Jazz,

Thank you for the opportunity, you are the first person that I'm doing this for and I'm glad you asked.

These are your five cards:

Wedding...someone around you is getting married.

Play...Feelings of fatigue or irritability are signs that you're overdue for some playtime. Make sure you have fun, enjoy the simple pleasures, moments of silliness, watch a funny movie or have a good laugh with a friend. Release any gilt about having fun to the angels.

Daydream....The angels wants you to be open to new ideas and opportunities. Write your ideas in a special journal and ask your angels for guidance on which steps to take to act on these dreams/ideas. Try something new, something that you've always wanted to do.

Blessing in disguise...What you've appeared to have lost needed to fall away and will be replaced with something better. Trust your guidance through your repetitive feelings, thoughts, visions and words. Don't fear your future. Trust.

Giving and receiving .....your giving and receiving ratio has been out of balance lately. To strike a healthy balance make sure you give something like time, money, gifts, compliments on a daily basis without expecting something in return. On the same day be grateful to receive unexpected offers of help, compliments or others gifts.

Blessings,
Libra

jazz
Angelite

Postby jazz » Mon May 08, 2017 9:18 am

Hi Libra,
Thankyou so much for doing those cards for me.
I can relate to each and every one of them.
My second eldest Grandson was married in December of last year and I expect there will be more marriages coming as I have 5 Grandkids but i may change my mind and want to marry if the right one came along lol.

Thankyou again
Blessings jazz.

Return to “Free Psychic Readings Online”