Where my life is headed

DJB
Quartz

Where my life is headed

Postby DJB » Sun Jun 05, 2016 3:58 pm

Hi
Need to know if my life is heading in the right direction, a few concerns with financial security and work security.

Thanks
DJB

jazz
Angelite

Re: Where my life is headed

Postby jazz » Sun Jun 05, 2016 6:21 pm

Hi DJB,

I cant tell you if you're life is heading in the right direction you are the only one who can know that from the choices you make to bring you to following what you feel is right for you and what you need to do for yourself so that you do know if any changes need to be made to point you in the right direction of being financially secure maybe by seeking professional finance advise to help you as I don't know what your financial worries are or where you have concerns that your business I would get any help or guidance you feel you need with your finances so you know you are on the right track.
You don't say what work you are doing or why you have concerns all I can tell you is what I was just told that you are going to be alright with both by using a wise head and making realistic decisions checking and double checking everything you need so you do feel secure about things...
I feel you worry so much about things without trusting that you can make good solid decisions for yourself...with a calm state of mind not a head full of worry and doubt.. Trust that we are all looked after and we are all capable of making better choices and decisions for ourselves when needed so we can feel good about ourselves and our lives.

There is much waiting up ahead for you that you cannot see now have faith and trust.
Your 5th chakra showed up (emotionally that means so speak up for yourself, say what is needed at the time you do need to speak up,) health wise the 5th chakra is your throat area so be careful of sore throats..
Be yourself, enjoy yourself more, allow yourself to be as you want to be, there are new energies showing around you, success romance and love .
A loan of money approved, a gift of money a win or good luck is showing around you.
Legal matters or papers are showing don't sign anything unless you are sure of what you are signing...
News of an engagement or a wedding invitation , outings meeting new people and making new friends.
Wiping the slate clean and starting again doing things in a different way than you used to that will bring you to a better more positive outcome.
Travel is showing to far away places..
A new phase of life is showing around you, new beginnings, accomplishments , fulfilment emerges out of a completion of a cycle.
Regardless of what you are going through now everything will be alright in your world have faith .

Hope that has helped blessings jazz
I continue to do free of charge, a one question reading. For a more detailed paid reading you can, Send Private Message by clicking on my name.
Blessings jazz :)

DJB
Quartz

Postby DJB » Sun Jun 05, 2016 6:41 pm

Thanks Jazz
Currently our company might lose the contract and another one will take over, not sure if they'll take me on if they get the contract. Working hard for nearly ten years in a man's industry, physically and mentally very hard. Now wondering if I have earnt that respect to continue.

Much respect
DJB

jazz
Angelite

Postby jazz » Sun Jun 05, 2016 7:56 pm

Hi DJB, thanks for getting back to me sometimes if I need to give you something else from spirit then I pass it on.
Whatever happens you will be alright in the future for work I see you becoming lighter with work mentally and physically less stress an worry on your body mind and soul.
You will be a valued asset if it turns out you
continue in your job now or go on to something new I feel rewards will come to you from all your hard work and efforts your path will take you to where you are meant to be we all end up finding our way to what it is we are meant to be doing :)
The Universe is only too happy to see us have all the things we are deserving of from our efforts and determination to do well in life what we put in to make that happen is always rewarded.

blessings jazz.
I continue to do free of charge, a one question reading. For a more detailed paid reading you can, Send Private Message by clicking on my name.
Blessings jazz :)

DJB
Quartz

Postby DJB » Sun Jun 05, 2016 9:45 pm

thank you very much

Respectfully
DJB

Chris Roubis
Angelite

Postby Chris Roubis » Wed Aug 03, 2016 10:52 pm

the more you worry, the more you attract negativity.
Try to have faith that everything will be alright.
Reverend Chris Roubis
My main spirit guides:
Chief Sitting Bull, Chief White Eagle, Chief Oconostota, Chief Eagle Eyes, Chief Eagle Tomahawk. Chief White Tail.
Danites of Israel = Sons of Greece. A genuine Semite, not a fake one.

Return to “Free Psychic Readings Online”