Help in need of situation

Hashbrown
Quartz

Help in need of situation

Postby Hashbrown » Fri Jun 03, 2016 3:11 pm

Hey there
Thank you for accepting me here on this group.
At the moment i am having trouble finding work for some time now and would love to know will i ever be able to find work this year? I also feel the need of traveling, as i really want to explore the world and visit new places. Thing is I'm really broke at the monent and feeling a need for change and putting myself down most times.
Please help i really want to get out of this situation.

jazz
Angelite

Re: Help in need of situation

Postby jazz » Fri Jun 03, 2016 4:23 pm

Hi and welcome Hashbrown,

Putting yourself down will keep you in a negative stagnant energy and wont get you out of this situation how about making a positive list of all your good points I am sure you have plenty...
If you are willing to take any work then focus on doing anything to earn you the money you need to take off travelling, or are you talking about a working holiday travelling around the world or working to save to see different parts of the world.?
I could be wrong but I see going from one job to another before you find something you like doing enough to stay to earn the money you need jobs can sometimes be like a stepping stones to us until we want to stay in one particular job maybe you will be doing two jobs as I feel you really want to get going now.
As I am writing this new opportunities coming your way popped in.
Don't let others tell you how you should live your life or what you should be doing follow what feels right for you.
Good luck and a turning point is showing around you fated changes for the better are showing again make the most of any
opportunities that come your way.
A new adventure, a new beginning, new learning experiences, a new phase of life, make a solid plan for your travelling adventures.
You have the skills and talents you need to get by and be a success and you can take them out to the world..
Don't doubt yourself or your abilities to succeed in life.
Listen to your gut feelings (your 3rd chakra) your gut feelings are your soul truth(our intuition centre) in health watch your digestion, don't skip meals, and don't get your stomache in a knot through nerves or not believing in yourself.
I feel when you are in a different energy a more positive energy about yourself you will find work it will just happen for you then you can make plans from there once you have some money coming in so put it away be careful with it and make your dream happen....

I hope that has helped you in some way..
Blessings jazz.
I continue to do free of charge, a one question reading. For a more detailed paid reading you can, Send Private Message by clicking on my name.
Blessings jazz :)

Chris Roubis
Angelite

Re: Help in need of situation

Postby Chris Roubis » Sat Jun 04, 2016 2:57 am

great work Jazz.

hashbrown,

the world is your oyster, you have the power to create your future. Start working out how you are going to do it. Take baby steps, one hurdle at a time. be flexible with job vacancies.. use them as stepping stones.. as you work, keep looking for a better job. You will not land a position you want straight away.
Reverend Chris Roubis
My main spirit guides:
Chief Sitting Bull, Chief White Eagle, Chief Oconostota, Chief Eagle Eyes, Chief Eagle Tomahawk. Chief White Tail.
Danites of Israel = Sons of Greece. A genuine Semite, not a fake one.

Return to “Free Psychic Readings Online”