Clarity Please!

Bekkles
Quartz

Clarity Please!

Postby Bekkles » Thu Jun 02, 2016 10:11 am

Hi,

Thank you for letting me be a part of this group, for your your time in reading this, and for your guidance.

I would really like some clarity on a few areas of my life.

Firstly, I am with a man who has just totally turned my world upside down (for the better). I have never had someone respect me and treat me the way he does. We are nothing official at this stage, and there is some resistance from him when I have brought this up. I do believe he has been previously hurt quite badly and has put up a wall as he doesn't think he deserves happiness. Can you please tell me if he will ever let his walls down? He is someone I can see myself spending the rest of my life with. He would be the perfect husband, and dad, and we compliment each other so well. Will he ever realise this or am I best off to move on?
I also am the sort of person who knows one of their greatest callings in life is to become a mother. Can you share any insight as to when this will happen? I have sometimes found myself really questioning this as I feel like it's so far away and may never happen. And it can make me quite upset.

Secondly, at the moment I am a bit unsure of what to do with my work. We have had a big shift within the company and I don't know whether I should still stay around or not. I really like working for this employer, I am just not passionate about what I am actually doing. I have applied for some jobs in the industry I am passionate about but I am not technically qualified for a lot of the jobs. I am wanting to study to get some qualifications, but I am not able to study at the moment because I am needing to work 2 jobs as my wage isn't great. The jobs I have applied for have a bigger wage so I can drop the second job and have time to study. Is there going to be any opportunity for me to gain a new job and study any time soon? I am feeling very flat as I don't feel like I am working for a purpose at the moment.

Thanks a lot for your time, I look forward to getting some direction :)

Rebekah

jazz
Angelite

Re: Clarity Please!

Postby jazz » Thu Jun 02, 2016 11:25 am

Hi Becckles,
You didn't say how long you have been with this new person in your life he has trust issues from the past, and that is something only he can work on and deal with so he learns to trust again that not everybody is out to hurt him or treat him badly..
You cant ever prove to another person you are genuine they can trust you they need to trust with time and from what they feel and experience with you and from you that you are genuine and sincere and that happens in divine timing when it is meant to not when we want it to that is why he will always feel a bit distant to you because of that issue.. you wont get the answers you want when a person is in this state of mind of mistrusting.
I cant tell you if its best for you to move on as divine timing comes into this situation if you are willing to give this more time to see if he is going to put down his boundaries then that is up to you we are totally responsible for who we bring into our lives as a potential partner, friend, lover etc...every person is a learning lesson to us and for us we have karmic learning lesson r/ships and we have soul mate partners on a soul level of love....
I hope in time he will bring down his boundaries time will show to you the outcome of what you are asking as this is a free will and choice question he may put his boundaries down if he chooses to trust again or he may not its up to him...and it is up to you if you want to go on how you are being happy being treated nicely by him with his issue of mistrust until it may change by him or you may not be happy if he cant ..what ever will be will be you were still meant to have this experience anyway as you chose it you both chose to experience what you are like as new people coming into each others lives together, you because he is treating you with respect that you haven't had before and he is meant to experience a genuine person like yourself and to learn to trust again .
Good luck enjoy what you have together now and hopefully he will open his heart up again to trust....
What ever we are meant to have in our lives comes in with divine timing and according to our chosen destiny...

With your work I was told for you to just do what makes you the most happiest and fulfils you the most the rest will follow.
you have the answers within trust your gut feelings as they are your soul truth...I feel new things for you in that area will open up so much more for your talents and skills.
Put yourself out there and show them what makes you shine..

I hope that has helped in some way....blessings jazz.
I continue to do free of charge, a one question reading. For a more detailed paid reading you can, Send Private Message by clicking on my name.
Blessings jazz :)

Bekkles
Quartz

Postby Bekkles » Thu Jun 02, 2016 12:54 pm

Thank you Jazz.

We have been seeing each other for about 8 months. I don't think it is unreasonable for me to be wanting a relationship, but he has come to the conclusion that he is destined to be alone because of previous heartbreak. And it breaks my heart knowing this is how he feels.

Thanks a lot for your help! :)

jazz
Angelite

Postby jazz » Thu Jun 02, 2016 1:28 pm

Hi bekkles,
It is a shame when good decent genuine people get hurt in the heart but it is all part of our learning here and how we need to see that side of others so we can know what we don't want and how we do deserve to be treated when we allow that to happen and for some it can take time we can stay with a person for too long hoping things will change and we also stay through insecurities, fear and other reasons until we decide we dont want that any more.

It takes time for us to heal and get over a hurt/hurts but if we allow ourselves to think of each experience we have as a learning and not take it to heart we will see why we had that experience in the first place it is to teach us about ourselves the truth of ourselves and where we need to take responsibility for our choices when it comes to r.ships of all kinds.
It took me years to realise there was nothing wrong with me I was just trying to love and please the wrong kind of persons in my life but had the right persons for the lessons I needed to learn about myself and that we dont have to except just any kind of treatment from others we deserve to be treated with respect we deserve to be loved and appreciated and have the right kind of happiness in our lives...

With this new person just be patient with him and know his hurts and trust issues are something you cant heal for him new trust begins with him when he is ready to trust again and his belief patterns needs to change about himself that he doesn't deserve to be happy he will keep himself in that negative energy and wonder why he always feels down about himself...

Just enjoy your time with him without any expectations and I feel he will see you in a new light and feel that you are genuine with your feelings have fun together treat him like a best friend and if it is meant to grow from there it will...

blessings jazz.
I continue to do free of charge, a one question reading. For a more detailed paid reading you can, Send Private Message by clicking on my name.

Bekkles
Quartz

Postby Bekkles » Thu Jun 02, 2016 1:43 pm

Thank you Jazz. I appreciate this a lot!

jazz
Angelite

Postby jazz » Thu Jun 02, 2016 2:25 pm

You are very welcome take care.
blessings jazz.

Chris Roubis
Angelite

Postby Chris Roubis » Thu Jun 02, 2016 4:59 pm

Great job Jazz.. always full of wisdom.

Bekkles,

Qualifications dont mean a thing, unless you have experience. So dont go wasting your time and money, until you get some experience first. Keep trying to get those jobs you want, (without qualifications) never give up. Sometimes employers want someone fresh they can mold into, without the baggage.

As far as the guy you are dating is concerned, I feel and please excuse my bluntness, but I feel he is just not that into you.
It's time you showed him how important you are. Start distancing yourself towards him. Stop calling him, make him call you from now on.
Do not visit him. Become too busy for him, let him visit you, and see you less.

You need to break his own mental programming. He needs to start thinking of you for a change.
If all that doesn't work, than you must move on and find someone who likes you for who you are.
Rev. Chris Roubis
(main spirit guide) Chief White Eagle, (other guides) Chief Sitting Bull, Chief Oconostota, Chief Eagle Eyes, Chief Eagle Tomahawk. Chief White Tail. Chief Little Horn.
“It is no measure of mental health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society.” — Krishnamurti

Bekkles
Quartz

Postby Bekkles » Thu Jun 02, 2016 6:36 pm

Thank you Chris.

The jobs I am going for are in the industry I am looking to work in. So the plan was to get experience through that and then start the diploma. Unfortunately it's a very sensitive industry, but I am hopeful that they give me a chance!

I know he does care about me a lot. He shows a lot of compassion and care for me, amongst other things But I think he is purposely trying to not let his guard down fully because of the past. He is protecting himself. But I know I need to start putting myself first and get back to having him chase me again, rather me chase him. It's a hard thing to do, but I know k can do it and I know the result at the end of the day will be the best for me. Whichever outcome. (But I still have all my fingers and toes crossed it will be him haha).

Thank you Chris, I appreciate it a lot.

jazz
Angelite

Postby jazz » Thu Jun 02, 2016 7:13 pm

Backatcha Chris.:)

Chris Roubis
Angelite

Postby Chris Roubis » Fri Jun 03, 2016 12:04 am

Exactly Bekkles, he needs to start chasing you, or this relationship will continue to be one sided.

If you don't give up, you will get your foot in the door.. its a numbers game, just keep sending your resume with a cover letter explaining your passion for it. Also send your resume to companies that you wish to work for, even though they do not have a job vacancy published in the paper. You will be surprised.
Rev. Chris Roubis
(main spirit guide) Chief White Eagle, (other guides) Chief Sitting Bull, Chief Oconostota, Chief Eagle Eyes, Chief Eagle Tomahawk. Chief White Tail. Chief Little Horn.
“It is no measure of mental health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society.” — Krishnamurti

Return to “Free Psychic Readings Online”