My insight reading

bhayu_andri
Quartz

My insight reading

Postby bhayu_andri » Wed Jun 01, 2016 11:08 pm

Hi,
I'm new here and I would like to say thank you for adding me in this site.
I would like an insight reading for my life, because seems like too many hiccups in it. Last year I just wondering around in my place, can't move on. This year I thought it would be better, but last few weeks seems like I face dead end again.
I tried few other online "psychics" that always said I'm going to get a big financial jump or something like that, but I feel like those are spams. Then I found this site.
I need help for guidance to know where I should do or go to make my life better.

Thanks

jazz
Angelite

Re: My insight reading

Postby jazz » Thu Jun 02, 2016 10:55 am

Hi bhayu,
I don't do life readings because your life is for you to live not for me to give, I don't know what all your life holds that is up to you to experience as you go along your journey here on this earth plane.
We all have hiccups in our life that is normal things can seem to stand still for awhile it is the process of life we all go through until something new is ready to be born into our lives and that comes from our efforts too.
Life is a process of stages and changes we cannot force things to happen for us we need to be patient as divine timing brings us what we are meant to have in life and how we are meant to be for ourselves.
Make a list of what you feel you need to do for yourself now so that changes can start to happen, ask yourself what will bring me closer to my dreams and goals and what is taking me further away.?
Life always changes eventually, sometimes it takes longer or happens quickly it just depends on how it is meant to be in your chosen destiny.

Psychics can only give you guidance and what we are given to pass onto you the rest is up to you some expect us to know all the answers we don't because our life here is one of learning and experiencing what we are meant to for our growth and for the growth of our soul.

This is what came up around you and for you....
Stay positive and use prayer, meditation (chris has meditation on this site under meditation)and visualizations to help you see what changes you would like to bring into your life put out to the Universe what you would like to be doing for yourself in the way of work and the kind of life you would like to live and put your efforts into making that happen nothing is going to just land in your lap or fall out of the sky and give us a wonderful kind of life with everything we want in it we created what kind of life we are going to have by our choices and efforts..

There is joy and happiness coming your way...

You may feel lonely or lost at the moment but you will be shown the way, use any time alone not to feel alone but to reflect on the past and see how you can change things for the better from past experiences that haven't worked too well from you learn from any past mistakes or a different way how to do things that will be more positive for you.

Write down positive affirmations and say them out loud to empower your thoughts and keep you positive negative energy will attract the same positive will bring in more positive energy and changes...

Are you thinking of getting a pet because a new pet is showing or later on in your life I don't dismiss what comes up around you also you may want to give your time looking after pets at a shelter..

There is news of an engagement or invitation to a wedding..

Opening up more to your spiritual gifts we all have them meditation will help you to open up more to your spiritual self.

A celebration or get together maybe a visit from an old friend or relative from afar.

You may be called upon to offer some comfort, words of wisdom or support to a loved one or friend in need of an ear to listen to or a shoulder to lean on.

Your 4th chakra is showing your heart chakra emotionally it can mean a hurt in heart or carrying past hurts that need to heal or health wise you need to be aware of any problems with your heart, breathing, lungs and chest area be careful of chest colds..

New opportunities are coming your way so make the most of them, you may want to study or do a course to advance your learning in an area that will bring you to more success but changes for the better are on the way...

Regardless of what you may be going through now, you are going to be alright have hope and keep the faith believe in yourself more and what you are capable of when you put your mind to it....
fulfilment, hope, courage, mental stability, and calm are showing for you...

I hope that has helped in some way remember we are the creators of our destiny what choices and decisions we make for ourselves bring us to the experiences we are meant to have to learn from, grow from and teach to others from...

blessings jazz
I continue to do free of charge, a one question reading. For a more detailed paid reading you can, Send Private Message by clicking on my name.
Blessings jazz :)

Chris Roubis
Angelite

Postby Chris Roubis » Thu Jun 02, 2016 4:40 pm

^:)^ well done Jazz.

bhayu_andri

Some reading for you. I feel you need to work on yourself first...as Jazz has suggested with meditation and other helpful ideas.

http://www.psychics.org.au/viewtopic.php?f=48&t=2565
Rev. Chris Roubis Save our planet from the "Synagogue Of Satan" Google it..
(main spirit guide) Chief White Eagle, (other guides) Chief Sitting Bull, Chief Oconostota, Chief Eagle Eyes, Chief Eagle Tomahawk. Chief White Tail. Chief Little Horn.

bhayu_andri
Quartz

Postby bhayu_andri » Thu Jun 02, 2016 5:00 pm

Hi Jazz,
Thanks for your reply. I appreciated it and thank you so much. In my origin country, I used to be a good prayer, I never missed it. But since I live here in Australia, seems like to hard for my feet to move to do pray. It just on and off. I will try to be consistent on this.
Thanks again, Jazz and Chris.

jazz
Angelite

Postby jazz » Thu Jun 02, 2016 7:17 pm

You are very welcome prayers are very powerful and they don't go unheard hang in there with lots of faith never lose sight of your dreams and goals and always believe in yourself and what you can achieve you will be alright:) and as my dear Mum would say to me you never know what is around the corner and that is so true.
blessings jazz.
I continue to do free of charge, a one question reading. For a more detailed paid reading you can, Send Private Message by clicking on my name.
Blessings jazz :)

Chris Roubis
Angelite

Postby Chris Roubis » Fri Jun 03, 2016 12:08 am

its all about the energy you give out, and what you attract.

By changing the way you think, can change your life for the better.

Try burning a cinnamon stick or some cinnamon powder each night outside for the nature spirits. It will help with your luck.
Rev. Chris Roubis Save our planet from the "Synagogue Of Satan" Google it..
(main spirit guide) Chief White Eagle, (other guides) Chief Sitting Bull, Chief Oconostota, Chief Eagle Eyes, Chief Eagle Tomahawk. Chief White Tail. Chief Little Horn.

Return to “Free Psychic Readings Online”