Guidance into a few issues please

Stressedout
Quartz

Guidance into a few issues please

Postby Stressedout » Mon May 23, 2016 2:14 pm

Hello,
Thank you for your time in reading this.
I'm after some guidance in a few issues currently in my life that have me stressed out at the moment.

If it helps my dob is 25/11/85 and time born 3:10pm and I'm female.

My first issue is I'm unhappy in my current role. I'm wanting to look for a new job but should I stay in the retail sector or try out a new career?

Secondly my fiancé and I have been together for a number of years now and we have little to no intimacy and it's due to myself being stressed and feeling insecure about myself. This has frustrated my fiancé to the point we don't try anything anymore as I end up rejecting him at his advances. Will we ever get out of this rut? Now that we are older he is bringing up children in the future, will we have any? He is great with kids but I'm not maternal at all.

Thirdly we are living on low incomes, will we ever get a break and be able to live more comfortably instead of having to live off pay check to pay check each week and credit cards?? We have never had the money for a holiday or even attempt to start saving for our wedding, will this ever happen??

Thank you for reading :)

jazz
Angelite

Re: Guidance into a few issues please

Postby jazz » Mon May 23, 2016 9:25 pm

Hi stressed out,
Please take some deep breaths and say " And this to shall" pass because what you are going through now can change for the better and part of those changes come from your own free will and choices.
I will begin with your work if you are unhappy ask yourself what kind of work do I want to do that will bring me more satisfaction?
Don't fear making any changes if you feel you want to have a change you can always go back to what you were doing you have the answer within it is stress that wont allow you to make a clear decision once you can calm your mind down your gut feelings which are your soul truth will allow you to see what it is you want to do in the work area if our minds are clouded nothing will make sense and we cant think straight so take those deep breaths calm yourself down then think about what will bring you closer to what you would like to be doing or take you further away from it trust any strong feeling you have and what just popped in for you is a dream to bring you some insight...

With your fiancé I would advise some professional counselling first for your self to help with your insecurities and where they are coming from then I would advise counselling for you both if you have spent some years together those years should have shown you both that the r/ship needs help when it gets to a rut point nothing will change until the problem is worked out to suit you both and so that both can be happy to be in a r/ship with each other or I see this going around in circles.
You have already admitted that you have an insecurity problem that is affecting you both so don't beat yourself up about that be kind to yourself and ask for some help so that you can feel better about yourself.
Not all women are maternal , not all women want children, maybe this stems from what you are going through now with your stress you wouldn't feel the best about anything when your in a rut when things are worked out see how you feel then about having children if he is good with kids then that could rub off on you too:) don't beat yourself up with that either its perfectly normal to feel in that way at the moment it doesn't mean you will feel like that in the future...
When ever we are feeling heavy in life our emotions play havoc on us, when we allow ourselves to become lighter and make changes where they are needed we then feel lighter and feel better about a lot of things and I feel that will happen for you.

With money...money is an energy it comes and goes we can build on it or have to be more careful with it so that energy doesn't deplete.
Is there any where you know you need to cut down on things? Credit cards are a death trap I have never had one if I cant have something I go without until I have the money to buy it out right.
There is financial help that will give you good advise on how to use your money wisely because at the end of the day we are responsible for how we spend or our finances.
sit down together and put on paper where you money goes and see where you will be able to cut down and not buy anything that isn't necessary you will be surprised at where your money does go when you don't keep a check on it and go over your budget.
I see things getting better once you make some necessary changes ..

showing around you....
making changes about yourself and your life get rid of any old ways to make way for the new.

Fated changes for the better (but you will need to put the work in)

You do need to be more careful with money and plan more so you have money to fall back onto.

Good news is coming your way, a break or well needed change of energy will be welcome.

Your 1st chakra is showing " your lower back" money related problems are connected to the lower back and also you may feel as if you are not being supported enough in some way ...

Doing some volunteer work is showing around you...

You may need to walk away from a situation (could be work) or person that is draining you or affecting your health and happiness.
There could be travel connected to work.

Invitations, meeting new people and making new friends...

New opportunities are coming your way so be positive about making some changes....

There is going to be a time in your life where there is no anxiety, there is peace and prosperity showing problems are resolved.
This indicates a person reaching their full potential...

Your 5th chakra relates to the throat...speak your truth....speak up for yourself....health wise watch for sore throat....

A well needed shake up is showing to change any negative energies and turn them into positive energies leaving you free to rebuild on stronger foundations for the future....

You are going to have the right kind of happiness and love you are deserving....

I hope this has helped you in some way....

blessings jazz.
I continue to do free of charge, a one question reading. For a more detailed paid reading you can, Send Private Message by clicking on my name.
Blessings jazz :)

Chris Roubis
Angelite

Postby Chris Roubis » Wed May 25, 2016 11:15 pm

Great guidance Jazz ^:)^

I know how you feel with your current money issues. If you get married, or have a baby, things will only strain your life even more. If your not feeling maternal, then having babies is just a no no, even just to please your partner. Don't be pushed or persuaded into getting married or having kids that your not ready for.

Why am I seeing women in bikinis and stuff... interesting.

Anyway, I would try out whatever job you think you can go for. Sometimes when you go for a job that you think you will like, you found out you cant stand it... and visa versa.

You already have retail in your portfolio, so why not stay in retail but work for a different employer.. or maybe in the same field but doing something a little different.

While your working you should be always looking at job vacancies.. employers like people who are already working, instead of being out of a job.
Rev. Chris Roubis
(main spirit guide) Chief White Eagle, (other guides) Chief Sitting Bull, Chief Oconostota, Chief Eagle Eyes, Chief Eagle Tomahawk. Chief White Tail. Chief Little Horn.
“It is no measure of mental health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society.” — Krishnamurti

jazz
Angelite

Postby jazz » Thu May 26, 2016 11:20 am

I wish spirit would send me visions of hunks in trunks lol...
What you saw will fit in somewhere Chris maybe a holiday for stressed out in a nice sunny tropical place where there are lots of girls in bikini's?? we get some weird things sent to us at times and told some weird stuff too but don't doubt it or dismiss it what we are given always means something to that person sooner or later.:)

jazz.
I continue to do free of charge, a one question reading. For a more detailed paid reading you can, Send Private Message by clicking on my name.
Blessings jazz :)

Return to “Free Psychic Readings Online”