Career reading

Tess
Quartz

Career reading

Postby Tess » Thu May 12, 2016 12:51 pm

Hi I am new to this would I be able to get a reading on career and when can I expect to get employment.

Regards
Tess

apanda
Celestite

Re: Career reading

Postby apanda » Sun May 22, 2016 6:09 pm

Hi Tess

I have done a reading for you on this and hopefully you will find the reading useful. I was drawn to the pack Ascended Masters for you. And while I was going to do just a 1 card reading, again I drawn to actually drawing 3 cards for you.

The first card is about the immediate past in regards to your situation - while shuffling, this card seemed to jump out of the pack, so pay close attention to it. The second card is about your situation's current status and what you need to know or work on. And the third card shows your immediate future, if you continue this path and follow the guidance of these cards.

1) Immediate Past

The card that came up is "Clear and Shield Your Energy" - El Morya. And it says, as a sensitive person, you have absorbed some harsh and toxic energy from other people. El Morya asks that you clear yourself. After clearing yourself, you need to shield yourself from further intrusions and you can do this by wearing a crystal pendant to act as a buffer in harsh energy situations. You can ask El Morya to shield you.

2) Current Situation

This card is "You Are Seeing This Situation Accurately" - Horus. Trust your feelings about this situation because they are accurate and valid. Let go of self-doubt. Although it may be easier to go along with the crowd, or to shrink into apathy, you are called upon to take decisive action. You already know what to do.

3) Immediate Future

This is card is "Work Your Magic" - Saint Germain. You have the power to resolve the situation you're inquiring about. This card signifies your untapped magical abilities, which you've used successfully in the past. Pull these out of storage and use them to work your magic now. Your clear and focused intentions, positive expectations, prayers, decrees and action steps all create the healings and manifestations you desire.

Tess, I hope in some way that has helped

jazz
Angelite

Postby jazz » Mon May 23, 2016 11:29 am

Well done Apanda, :-bd

A lot of that positive energy that has come through in the cards for Tess ties in nicely with what I received from spirit and came up for her in the cards so great work:) :)
She will be pleased with that it is always nice to receive something positive when you are a bit down and out some good news goes a long way to helping someone get back their confidence and helps them to see there is light at the end of the tunnel. :ymhug:

blessings jazz
I continue to do free of charge, a one question reading. For a more detailed paid reading you can, Send Private Message by clicking on my name.
Blessings jazz :)

Tess
Quartz

Postby Tess » Mon May 23, 2016 12:39 pm

Thank you very much Apanda and Jazz. Apanda what sort of crystal should I get and how do I ask El Mora to help shield me.

Thank you
Tess

jazz
Angelite

Postby jazz » Mon May 23, 2016 1:41 pm

Hi tess,
Smokey quartz is a good protector and it absorbs negative energy you can carry a piece or wear it on you but don't forget
to cleanse it after wearing it or using it for some time, when there is a new moon or full moon place it outside where it can get the full light of the moon or take it to the beach and let the water run over it, tap water, or light a white sage incense and hold your crystal over it while it is burning to cleanse it, you can also burn white sage to cleanse yourself of any negative energy you pick up or are around others with negative energy just wave the white sage over your whole body from top to toe it will cleanse your aura also...

I call in Archangel Michael for self protection he is fantastic and he has been with me since I was a child.
He is God's mightiest most feared warrior with his flaming sword of justice, he wont interfere with your free will and choice all angels and guides need to be asked for their help before they can assist you, so call on him from the higher astral and mental planes of the universe to please come forward to protect and cut away any negative energies that may be around or you feel are around you or keeping you bound in fear that stops you moving forward give him thanks for his help after you call in him for his help I have a little archangel Michael figure next to my bed you can buy any angel figure you need at mystical shops or new age shops as they call them these days.
crystals can only do so much with their energies I go straight to the top when I need help in a big way and that is calling upon the angels I need at the time...
I use Archangel Michael whenever I do a house clearing of lower astral entities, or clearing people who are addicted to meth and have lower astral entities attached to them causing them to keep their habit going and he does a brilliant job of detaching them from that person and sending these poor earth bound souls into God's kingdom so they are free from their hell, and can then be healed in the spirit world and for the ones who have had these lower astral entities attached to them can then get the help they need with their addiction and go on to have a healthy, happy, fulfilled life.
Sadly if some souls have gone to far and too deep with meth addiction they are beyond help and either they will die or end up so badly brain damaged they cant function anymore for themselves and I have seen so many like that and it breaks my heart to see young people do that to themselves to the point of no return...

blessings jazz.
I continue to do free of charge, a one question reading. For a more detailed paid reading you can, Send Private Message by clicking on my name.

Chris Roubis
Angelite

Postby Chris Roubis » Wed May 25, 2016 10:50 pm

^:)^ Well done ladies.. great work :-bd
Rev. Chris Roubis
(main spirit guide) Chief White Eagle, (other guides) Chief Sitting Bull, Chief Oconostota, Chief Eagle Eyes, Chief Eagle Tomahawk. Chief White Tail. Chief Little Horn.
“It is no measure of mental health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society.” — Krishnamurti

jazz
Angelite

Postby jazz » Wed May 25, 2016 11:03 pm

Thanks Chris its nice to another reader on board to help when they can:)

Tess
Quartz

Postby Tess » Sat Aug 13, 2016 5:23 pm

Hi Apanda

Just wondering if you wanted to try a reading on me regarding my home situation.

Kindest regards
Tess

apanda
Celestite

Postby apanda » Sat Aug 13, 2016 5:45 pm

Hi Apanda

Just wondering if you wanted to try a reading on me regarding my home situation.

Kindest regards
Tess
Hi Tess

Sure!! I will do that for you

Tess
Quartz

Postby Tess » Sat Aug 13, 2016 5:49 pm

Thank you very much I'm having quite a few issues with home and lack of work.

Regards
Tess

Chris Roubis
Angelite

Postby Chris Roubis » Sat Aug 13, 2016 7:25 pm

Tess,

You know what works for me... burning some cinnamon sticks or powder every night, for the nature spirits. They give you what you need in return.
Rev. Chris Roubis
(main spirit guide) Chief White Eagle, (other guides) Chief Sitting Bull, Chief Oconostota, Chief Eagle Eyes, Chief Eagle Tomahawk. Chief White Tail. Chief Little Horn.
“It is no measure of mental health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society.” — Krishnamurti

Tess
Quartz

Postby Tess » Sat Aug 13, 2016 7:31 pm

Thanks Chris I need all the help I can get at the moment. Where would I buy this from.

Regards
Tess

Chris Roubis
Angelite

Postby Chris Roubis » Sun Aug 14, 2016 3:46 pm

Rev. Chris Roubis

jazz
Angelite

Postby jazz » Mon Aug 15, 2016 1:42 am

Hi Tess Please try Australian bush flower essences they do work I take calm and clear in the drops, and it is helping me cope with my anxiety more than any thing my Doctor prescribed in the way of medication which I don't like to take anyway.
They have drops, mouth spray, Aura spray, also emergency essence and rescue remedy is another good one to help cope with a difficult or emotional time they come in pastilles , drops, spray, mouth spray, there is a body cream, aura spray you can take 7 drops under the tongue when ever needed, put the drops on your pulse points, drink it in water or juice, there are no side affects because it is drug free.
Hope that helps :)

Tess
Quartz

Postby Tess » Tue Aug 16, 2016 11:23 pm

Thank you Chris and Jazz for taking the time to answer all my questions. It is very comforting knowing their are people like yourselves out there that actually care and that provide this service for people in need when they are down & out and needing some guidance.

Regards
Tess

jazz
Angelite

Postby jazz » Wed Aug 17, 2016 1:08 pm

Hi Tess,
You are very welcome, and we are glad we can and do help with peoples problems, we have been there ourselves so we know what trials and tribulations some of us will face in our lives.
I was always glad to have a friend or relative to be there for me to talk to when I was down and out and had fallen in a heap.
No one can solve our problems for us, but just having some one there to listen , offer support, love and comfort or some wisdom is everything.
I sincerely hope all goes well for you and your children you deserve the very best of everything in life.
Love and Blessings jazz.

apanda
Celestite

Postby apanda » Wed Aug 31, 2016 5:45 pm

Thank you very much I'm having quite a few issues with home and lack of work.

Regards
Tess
Hi Tess

Sorry it has taken so long for me to do this reading for you - but I felt that with the advice that Chris and Jazz gave you that I would give you a little space before overloading you. I also felt that it wasn't the right time for me to do a reading (not used to that feeling) - I hope you understand.

I did the usual 3 card spread of Past, Present and Future for you. The pack I used is Ascended Masters.

The first and second cards both fell out of the pack as I was shuffling, so please pay a little more attention to these cards.

Past: Health & Healing - Hilarion

This is a card of healing and says that your healing power has awakened and you feel compelled to help others to heal. Let go of any fears or restrictive thinking to fully open the miracles of healing. You are supported in making life changes so that you can continue to heal yourself and others.

Present: You can do it! - Archangel Michael

This card means that you are qualified and ready to take the steps towards your desired outcome. You have what it takes to fulfill your dreams and your life's purpose. It's time to make your move. Take action.

Future: Go Now - Serapis Bey

It's time for you to go, either away from a toxic situation or toward something desirable. It's the right time to make your move. The universe is poised to support your move. No more excuses.

I feel like these cards are telling me that you have overcome things in your past by healing and helping others. It is now time for you to do what you desire and you want to do. Make the moves that you know you need to make and know that the universe and your guardian angels are helping you on your way.

I hope that this helps you out a little bit Tess

Again - sorry for the delay.

Apanda

jazz
Angelite

Postby jazz » Wed Aug 31, 2016 6:45 pm

Hi Apanda,
That was a very helpful reading you did for Tess, thankyou it was lovely of you to do that for her we all need help and reassurance with difficult and emotional times in our lives when they challenge us and its nice to know there are people there who really care about others and give their time to pass on some encouraging and positive hope for the future.

Blessings to you jazz xxx

Chris Roubis
Angelite

Postby Chris Roubis » Wed Aug 31, 2016 7:43 pm

apanda ^:)^
Rev. Chris Roubis

Tess
Quartz

Postby Tess » Thu Sep 01, 2016 1:23 pm

Hi Apanda

Thank you for taking the time to do this for me and please don't apologise there is no need to.

I have really appreciated everyone's help and encouragement.

Once again thank you all. I'm feeling a little stronger now and having got to the point where what ever will be will be. The universe and Angels have thrown everything possible at me all at once and I am dealing with these one thing at a time.

Kindest regards
Tess

jazz
Angelite

Postby jazz » Thu Sep 01, 2016 7:01 pm

Hey Tess,
You will be okay, just take one day at a time every thing has a way of working out perfectly for us in the end..
Stay strong and positive and keep the faith:)

Blessings jazz.

Return to “Free Psychic Readings Online”