Relationship with this girlfriend

Desire
Quartz

Relationship with this girlfriend

Postby Desire » Mon May 09, 2016 5:40 pm

Hi just need to know if I am ever going to be with this lady I'm friends with for life or even a partner as she is married and is going threw some tough times of grieving atm

jazz
Angelite

Re: Relationship with this girlfriend

Postby jazz » Mon May 09, 2016 8:24 pm

Hi Desire,

I cant tell you if you are going to be together as it is up to her if she chooses to want to be with you or not using her free will and choice what we feel for a person doesn't always come back to us in the way we would like it to.
Be there to support her in any way you can without any expectations from her she has issues of her own to work through and she sounds like she has a lot on her plate at the moment.
The worst thing you could so is put pressure on her with how you feel about things when someone is going through a lot emotionally they need their own space to work things through we can frighten off a person if we are too over the top with our emotions with them.
Time usually shows to us the truth of any situation and what we need to do for ourselves in reality and will allow you to know whether or not you need to move on with your life in the future to experience new things and people for your own personal happiness and love.
There are always new beginnings after endings and new experiences waiting up ahead for us.
Either way you will be fine just except what ever will be will be, knowing we are always guided to what we are meant to have in our lives according to our chosen destiny.

Blessings jazz.
I continue to do free of charge, a one question reading. For a more detailed paid reading you can, Send Private Message by clicking on my name.
Blessings jazz :)

Desire
Quartz

Postby Desire » Wed May 11, 2016 11:17 am

Thanks Jazz
I knew a bit of what u said but I'm finding it hard too
As she is sad and I have been there trying to help her thru

jazz
Angelite

Postby jazz » Wed May 11, 2016 12:55 pm

Hi Desire,
I know what you mean, you feel for her sadness when you have known a person for a long time you just want to help to take away any pain and just by being there for her to have a friend for support or to talk things out with is the best kind of help you can offer at the moment , things have a way of working out in the end to how they are meant to be and issues that we have that are at times hard to deal with do pass and in time become lighter..

Blessings jazz
I continue to do free of charge, a one question reading. For a more detailed paid reading you can, Send Private Message by clicking on my name.

Desire
Quartz

Postby Desire » Wed May 11, 2016 1:14 pm

Yeah it feels like a long a time but we have only known each other for 20 months but we have a close connection and are alike in so many ways
And yes I've tried to be there for her and she knows I'm here for her
But she is trying to deal with grief her own way and it is not the right way in alcohol
I can't say anything tho just be here for her
My love for her is above and beyond
She just ain't the person I first met sorry
And wish she would come back to that person

jazz
Angelite

Postby jazz » Wed May 11, 2016 4:53 pm

We all get through our problems in the best way we know how or can at any given time, personal pain is just that very personal no one else but the person who is trying to deal with their emotions can help themselves and except help from others until they are ready to reach out for that help.
Alcohol is only a crutch to any problem not a solver lets hope she will after time reach out and get the help she needs that will help her in a better more positive way so she can get back on track and allow herself to be a new person with a lot to look forward to in the future.
Alcohol wrecks peoples lives and it is sad to see good people go down that road and cant get off that road to see that there is much more to life than drinking to get past pain or problems, its the same with drugs It is so sad when young people or any age turn to drugs only to find they are in too deep and it ends up destroying them, their families they end up losing everything they own or have worked for because they cant see past drink or drugs to help them get through tough times.
I feel in time your friend will have some sort of a wake up call maybe to do with her health but something will snap her out of it.
You can only say so much to a person you care about when you see them going the wrong way, and be there for them in the way you can only be there for them the rest is up to them...

Blessings jazz.

Desire
Quartz

Postby Desire » Wed May 11, 2016 4:57 pm

Thanks again Jazz

Desire
Quartz

Postby Desire » Thu May 12, 2016 2:29 pm

Well last night we spoke and she got her hair done
And seems a happier person and she said she's there for me like I have been for her
Then she asked if I was ok and I said a few things that was not about her but my own family problems and she gave me the saying of tough love and I need to grow up
Then I said I know ur trying to help me and I went to bed
But spoke this morning asking how she was ,ok we both answered
Still be more time I guess down track my answer will come

jazz
Angelite

Postby jazz » Thu May 12, 2016 9:48 pm

Time does show to us what we need to see in reality and understand, we can have a good friend in our lives and it may not go any further than that but that's life we move on looking forward to all the new experiences waiting up ahead for us.
Everything has a way of working perfectly for us as individuals you will be fine so will your friend we all have trials and tribulations to face in life but we are never given more than what we can handle ask your Angels for help they cant help us unless they are asked and tell your friend to ask her Angels to give her guidance our requests for help are never ignored we all have spirit guides with us from the time we were born until the time we leave this Earth Plane they are our best friends and they try to help us in many ways they do not interfere with our free will and choice if we have to learn a certain way they step back and allow us to learn any valuable lessons we are meant to have for our growth here and for the growth of our soul.

Guidance comes to us in our dreams, dreams can bring us warnings, insights in to the future, comfort, guidance, answers, connect us to any loved ones we have in the spirit world and bring us the reassurance we need at any time so call upon your Angels or your spirit guides for help don't forget to thank them when you feel you have been helped...

Blessings jazz.

Return to “Free Psychic Readings Online”